Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! (1851 Views)

Watch The New Nissan e-NV200 Pull A House,Sets An Electric Van Towing Record / A Kenyan Converts Nissan Fuga Car Into A Mercedes Benz Car / Nissan Unveils Sweat Detector Cars That Tell Motorists When To Drink Water(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 10:14am On May 03, 2020
Here are some cars that beat the stock Nissan GTR in speed... This young man was ranting on a classy thread
HeavenlyBang:

Probably a joke, but the top-spec GTR comes with 600 HP and costs over $200k.

Does 0-60 in 2.7s, though, which Mercedes has never been able to match.

Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 10:16am On May 03, 2020
grin

Stop lying. I am still online.

the 0-62 mph (0-100 kph) journey is only 2.48seconds!! Just one..of them I'd keep the Mercedes Benz with 1000hp and 1400NM torque.....

Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 10:17am On May 03, 2020
Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2020
Ah, yes, Tunde the mentally unstable lecturer.
Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 10:24am On May 03, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Ah, yes, Tunde the mentally unstable lecturer.

Unfortunately son the title is for your father .. always improve your arguments if you have something upstairs LIAR!
Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 10:26am On May 03, 2020
More to debunk the lies from the LIAR named heavenlybang

Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 10:28am On May 03, 2020
Liar heavenlybang

Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 10:30am On May 03, 2020
The only thing worse than a liar is a liar that's also a hypocrite! Heavenlybang is a liar

Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 10:31am On May 03, 2020
Liar heavenlybang we are expecting your alternate moniker....

Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 10:35am On May 03, 2020
Heavenlybang I’m sorry if you don’t like my honesty, in fairness I don’t like your lies.

Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 10:37am On May 03, 2020
Heavenlybang the abydocomist are you okay or do I post more?
Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 10:39am On May 03, 2020
DON'T BE A DRIGGLE-DRAGGLE HEAVENLYBANG LET'S DO THIS
Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 10:41am On May 03, 2020
grin I take it that heavenlybang is doing quisby...
Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by chiefbuchiV12(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2020
All the cars posted above isn't factory spec, they're all from independent tuners na

3 Likes

Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:02am On May 03, 2020
chiefbuchiV12:
All the cars posted above isn't factory spec, they're all from independent tuners na

Don't feed the troll, please. Just read, shake your head, and waka pass.
Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by chiefbuchiV12(m): 11:10am On May 03, 2020
searchng4love:
Heavenlybang I’m sorry if you don’t like my honesty, in fairness I don’t like your lies.
Of all your posts this is the only factory spec'd car here and its not even in the same league with the Nissan GTR
Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2020
chiefbuchiV12:

Of all your posts this is the only factory spec'd car here and its not even in the same league with the Nissan GTR

It's also essentially an F1 car.
Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by Fentanyl: 11:52am On May 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 1:20pm On May 03, 2020
chiefbuchiV12:

All are street legal....

1 Like

Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 1:21pm On May 03, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Don't feed the troll, please. Just read, shake your head, and waka pass.

Ah yeah it's you the liar again...
Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 1:22pm On May 03, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

It's also essentially an F1 car.

Another lie...
Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by TPound(m): 1:44pm On May 03, 2020
According to what heavenlybang wrote... He said "which Mercedes has never been able to match", not "which "any car" has not been able to match..."

All the cars you listed, the only Mercedes in the list has been tweaked by Brabus so its not an ordinary Mercedes again...

If you have other beefs with heavenlybang, just let us know

4 Likes

Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 1:47pm On May 03, 2020
TPound:
According to what heavenlybang wrote... He said which Mercedes has never been able to match, not which "any car" has not been able to match...

All the cars you listed, the only Mercedes in the list has been tweaked by Brabus so its not an ordinary Mercedes again...

If you have other beefs with heavenlybang, just let us know

So you removed the Mercedes Benz badge? I think I am getting tired of quibbles from Nissan fans. Nissan! Tueh!
Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by TPound(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2020
searchng4love:

So you removed the Mercedes Benz badge? I think I am getting tired of quibbles from Nissan fans. Nissan! Tueh!

And I think I'm getting tired of a lonely ranter...

Either you have a problem expressing yourself or you're just a born wailer
Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by Fentanyl: 4:17pm On May 03, 2020
TPound:

cheesy

Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 4:18pm On May 03, 2020
TPound:

Tpound stay out of this. Cheers
Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 4:19pm On May 03, 2020
Fentanyl:

cheesy
Which of you is posting?

Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by chiefbuchiV12(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2020
searchng4love:
All are street legal....
Is it about being street legal?
Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 5:14pm On May 03, 2020
chiefbuchiV12:

Is it about being street legal?
My only concern to the liar heavenlybang
Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by chiefbuchiV12(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2020
searchng4love:
My only concern to the liar heavenlybang
Do you have any beef with him?
Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by searchng4love: 5:30pm On May 03, 2020
chiefbuchiV12:

Do you have any beef with him?
Liars disgust me.
Re: Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! by TPound(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2020
searchng4love:

Tpound stay out of this. Cheers

You dragged me into this the moment you belittled Nissan fans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 07 Head Lamp Not Bright / Nigeria Used Audi A4 2008 For Sale In Perfect Condition / How Much Can I Sell A Knocked RX300 Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.