Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism (1409 Views)

Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team / How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders / "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2017
I want to make this input and I know how emotional these issues are, but I will have no time for further comments, as I have fishes to fry, but I just wanna put it out here so politicians who read from me can make of it what they will.

Terrorists Organizations start out as Freedom Fighters for Marginalized People, for marginalized Religions and Marginalized Races etc. But when Freedom Fighters infused Ideology into it, depending on the polarity of such ideologies the outcome is almost always predictably positive or negative.

Boko Haram was not a violent organization at the beginning but a Freedom Fighting group to enforce Sharia, which the State Governments of Northern Nigeria, Africa, promulgated. Then at the peak of their activism government forces stepped in and killed Yusuf, a rather more peaceful and calmer guy. Since this was an ideology, a lethal leader took over the affairs of what now becomes Boko Haram. I do not have to explain the human cost associated with this war. And I do not have to explain how the billions of dollars of investments that those locations that the war is going on has lost. Either will I have to valuate the amount of money Federal Government has spent, sorry wasted to fight this war. Some are stolen, some are shared while the Politicians feed fat and train their children in secret locations abroad while children of the poor have nothing to eat. Yet it is the children of the poor that keeps defending the rich. What an irony.

We have not learnt from that mistake of Boko Harm, Now I am hopeful that the understanding that you had while reading a story of Boko Haram will be your guideline tenet as you read of what will become of IPOB if we do not warn Buhari. Bear with me, I know you guys politicize these things, but I do not.

IPOB we can be sure has over a million followership, and all of a sudden, Nnamdi Kanu made an ideology out of IPOB, amplifying the God-construct, Chukwu Okike Abiama. And telling his millions of disciples that the Indigenous People no longer want to be part of Nigeria. Now, instead of the government, which by the way do not have any intelligent adviser, to ignore them and invite Kanu and pally with him, and see how we can help develop SE, the government launched the most unexpected attack on unarmed civilians and killed many of the young citizens. And declare IPOB a terrorist organization.

The Universe materializes our requests and desires as long as there is mass-consciousness and affirmations, NOTHING can stop such manifestation. Churches and Mosque are designed so people can gather and generate mass consciousness which is what causes miracles of magic and we are all over the internet typing Biafra, Biafra, IPOB, IPOB, Terrorist, Terrorists. Listen friends. There is only one step left.

Kanu has been preaching Referendum and Secession, not war. Not terrorism. But if you kill Kanu Nnamdi today. You better arrest if you want to, but if you kill Nnamdi Kanu today, a new leader will take over IPOB. That new leader will be to IPOB what Shekau is to Boko Haram. This is always how it happens in the lower universe. I called an old friend at Owerri Yesterdy, his only complain is about how his kids are not yet settled in life, cos he would have given himself to salvage his people. I felt his pain and I told him how to handle the mindset and talked him out of depression.

All I am saying is this;

IPOB has millions of members locally and worldwide, and some of these guys if they pull their resources together are richer than some State Governments. If you make IPOB a terrorist Organization and kill Nnamdi Kanu, the new leader that might emerge might radicalize IPOB and Nigeria has just 150,000 soldiers and may be fewer guns or more, but you can not kill 5 million people in today's world. Bomb making kits are all over the internet. Dark web and Deep web is where people buy and sell drugs, guns etc. And when they have their guns, the country will witness a Rwanda of the dimension that the world has not seen before.

We must warn of Governments to be careful. Those young boys are no longer scared of death, and they do not care about their elders, Governors or any authority and besides, they are smart. They design things with their hands, so we must be careful so we do not create a terrorist group that you will not be able to control. No part of this country is safe from lone-wolves. I will repeat that; No part of this country is safe from lone-wolves. And IPOB apologists, supporters, ideologists, faithfuls, or whatever you wanna call them, are on every street of every city in this country. No one is safe, cos the killing is touching and moving

Nigeria Government should be wise. I know this is sensitive information but I do not know where else to reach the governments but you guys can warn them for your sake's.

Dialogue, Referendum, Secession; these are better than War.

I wont respond to attacks on my person, but I will respond to attacks on the issues I raised. Correct my mistakes.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by Tobitrueman(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2017
Well said
Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by DrGoodman: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2017
Well said.
Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2017

7 Likes

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by UduMgbo1: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
The military is ever ready.... bring it on
[/s]
focus on your failed APDA
shiaman

9 Likes

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by bakila: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The military is ever ready.... bring it on
To deradicalise and rehabilitate them.

4 Likes

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2017
these wankers never fail to disappoint

first they were forming hardman biafra sss, no vote will hold , sit down order - basically instigating a parallel government

now that their cup is full, they are wailing un,

this is the newest pathetic attempt at a threat -

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5975728_img20170917065540_jpeg19f3c22f9fcdd4b0fc69bba81ff02074

4 Likes

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2017
bakila:

To deradicalise and rehabilitate them.
They should not expect any pat in the back, though I agree that they need to be de-radicalised but the state government should do the job (as NE States are doing for BH).

But nobody should threaten Nigeria or any of her citizen.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5975296_img20170915wa0007_jpega588fefc51dd39f60d113b57b2ccdf88

3 Likes

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by UduMgbo1: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

They should not expect any pat in the back, though I agree that they need to be de-radicalised but the state government should do the job (as NE States are doing for BH).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5975296_img20170915wa0007_jpega588fefc51dd39f60d113b57b2ccdf88
Buhari is a terrorist
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder the Nigerian army (including my lieutenant friend)
Thunder scatter everyone that supports murder of innocent armless citizens
may their useless family be victim of sudden death one day amen

2 Likes

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by shukuokukobambi: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2017
Princewill1:
I laugh at Afonjas rejoicing over military brutality in our land thinking that the agitation is over LOL

Eliminating KANU can't solve the problem because Biafra has become an ideology.it's in our hearts

KANU is even bit soft to me.If I'm in the position of KANU,I would have cause a lot of damage to the Nigeria state by now

And there are a lot of us out there

Agitation for a better deal will never be over but we will be spared the idiocy of an empty chest beating cowardly clown who bailed at the crack of the first gunshot. Where is the idiot who promised to bring back Buhari's head from abuja?

Kanu isn't soft my dear. Kanu is an empty braggart who has neither brawn nor brains for the fight. All he brought to the table were just insults and rants. Look for someone else to lead your suicide quest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by bakila: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

The Army will use pepper then paper to deradicalise. NGO will then rehabilitate.

2 Likes

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by bakila: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:

Thunder scatter everyone that supports murder of innocent armless citizens
may their useless family be victim of sudden death one day amen
The words you said above are the prayers of the family of the chap burnt alive, by IPOB miscrents.

2 Likes

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by nwaanambra1(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2017
bakila:

The Army will use pepper then paper to deradicalise. NGO will then rehabilitate.

you really believe in this your army. . .

and yet they cant bring down boko haram for almost 10 years now.

kiss the truth.

and pls stop lies. it is on record that no single hausa man was killed in Abia state!

1 Like

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista and the likes, please vacate the thread.

This thread is for sober reflections.

Thank you for your anticipated understanding.

2 Likes

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by oladeebo: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
I want to make this input and I know how emotional these issues are, but I will have no time for further comments, as I have fishes to fry, but I just wanna put it out here so politicians who read from me can make of it what they will.

Terrorists Organizations start out as Freedom Fighters for Marginalized People, for marginalized Religions and Marginalized Races etc. But when Freedom Fighters infused Ideology into it, depending on the polarity of such ideologies the outcome is almost always predictably positive or negative.

Boko Haram was not a violent organization at the beginning but a Freedom Fighting group to enforce Sharia, which the State Governments of Northern Nigeria, Africa, promulgated. Then at the peak of their activism government forces stepped in and killed Yusuf, a rather more peaceful and calmer guy. Since this was an ideology, a lethal leader took over the affairs of what now becomes Boko Haram. I do not have to explain the human cost associated with this war. And I do not have to explain how the billions of dollars of investments that those locations that the war is going on has lost. Either will I have to valuate the amount of money Federal Government has spent, sorry wasted to fight this war. Some are stolen, some are shared while the Politicians feed fat and train their children in secret locations abroad while children of the poor have nothing to eat. Yet it is the children of the poor that keeps defending the rich. What an irony.

We have not learnt from that mistake of Boko Harm, Now I am hopeful that the understanding that you had while reading a story of Boko Haram will be your guideline tenet as you read of what will become of IPOB if we do not warn Buhari. Bear with me, I know you guys politicize these things, but I do not.

IPOB we can be sure has over a million followership, and all of a sudden, Nnamdi Kanu made an ideology out of IPOB, amplifying the God-construct, Chukwu Okike Abiama. And telling his millions of disciples that the Indigenous People no longer want to be part of Nigeria. Now, instead of the government, which by the way do not have any intelligent adviser, to ignore them and invite Kanu and pally with him, and see how we can help develop SE, the government launched the most unexpected attack on unarmed civilians and killed many of the young citizens. And declare IPOB a terrorist organization.

The Universe materializes our requests and desires as long as there is mass-consciousness and affirmations, NOTHING can stop such manifestation. Churches and Mosque are designed so people can gather and generate mass consciousness which is what causes miracles of magic and we are all over the internet typing Biafra, Biafra, IPOB, IPOB, Terrorist, Terrorists. Listen friends. There is only one step left.

Kanu has been preaching Referendum and Secession, not war. Not terrorism. But if you kill Kanu Nnamdi today. You better arrest if you want to, but if you kill Nnamdi Kanu today, a new leader will take over IPOB. That new leader will be to IPOB what Shekau is to Boko Haram. This is always how it happens in the lower universe. I called an old friend at Owerri Yesterdy, his only complain is about how his kids are not yet settled in life, cos he would have given himself to salvage his people. I felt his pain and I told him how to handle the mindset and talked him out of depression.

All I am saying is this;

IPOB has millions of members locally and worldwide, and some of these guys if they pull their resources together are richer than some State Governments. If you make IPOB a terrorist Organization and kill Nnamdi Kanu, the new leader that might emerge might radicalize IPOB and Nigeria has just 150,000 soldiers and may be fewer guns or more, but you can not kill 5 million people in today's world. Bomb making kits are all over the internet. Dark web and Deep web is where people buy and sell drugs, guns etc. And when they have their guns, the country will witness a Rwanda of the dimension that the world has not seen before.

We must warn of Governments to be careful. Those young boys are no longer scared of death, and they do not care about their elders, Governors or any authority and besides, they are smart. They design things with their hands, so we must be careful so we do not create a terrorist group that you will not be able to control. No part of this country is safe from lone-wolves. I will repeat that; No part of this country is safe from lone-wolves. And IPOB apologists, supporters, ideologists, faithfuls, or whatever you wanna call them, are on every street of every city in this country. No one is safe, cos the killing is touching and moving

Nigeria Government should be wise. I know this is sensitive information but I do not know where else to reach the governments but you guys can warn them for your sake's.

I wont respond to attacks on my person, but I will respond to attacks on the issues I raised. Correct my mistakes.
op will you stop this non-sense?
who didn't know how kanu started his campaign begging people for money to buy weapon!
you mean the government didn't give him enough time?
not only in Nigeria go through history and see how every organisation started and how they ended including NAZI.
stop pls!

3 Likes

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2017
I do not welcome bashing on this thread. It is for sober reflection on the essence of humanity. A means of understanding the real dangers of radicalizing IPOB.

Thank you.
Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by HiddenShadow: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2017
@ OP you are truly wise

Dialogue is the best

Let Referendum ends this

1 Like

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2017
Discuss on the issues, Argumentum ad hominem is not welcomed.

Master your emotions or leave the thread nicely.

2 Likes

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by bakila: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2017
Princewill1:

KANU is even bit soft to me.If I'm in the position of KANU,I would have cause a lot of damage to the Nigeria state by now
And there are a lot of us out there
Good, you can take over. Start by not using your father's compound like the poor fool at 50.

1 Like

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2017
Can we all be Human Beings on this thread, you can become your tribe, your political egos or whatever you choose outside of this thread. This thread is my last bit of effort to raise an awareness on the impending doom that might befall us all.

Please, no more attacking your fellow nairalanders. Your real enemies are politicians.

2 Likes

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by shukuokukobambi: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2017
nwaanambra1:

kiss the truth.

and pls stop lies. it is on record that no single hausa man was killed in Abia state!

and you dream that your rag tag army of brainless braggarts will ever get to the level of BH that has a sambissa forest to run into and hide? Chei!! you guys truly overate yourselves cheesy cheesy

Do you have 72 virgins waiting for you in heaven to serve as motivation for death like BH erroneously believe? Pls start your suicide bombings the same way BH is doing. You'll be taught that the entire SE is around the size of Sambissa forest cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by bakila: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2017
nwaanambra1:

kiss the truth.

You need to ask Shakau, the NA under Burutai has pushed him into insignificance. Kanu's insignifance has begin to occur, you can take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by Tyche(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2017
Goaders and supplanters like Op, should should get off behind their keyboard, go to Aba and confront the government. Enough of playing the emotions of my people into manipulating them to fighting your proxy battles.

All well meaning Igbo's, including the armchair generals, knows that it is time to pause and have a re-think. Bringing war to our town will bring untold hardship to our people and expose our sisters, wives and mothers to unspeakable abuses. Even the UN and their likes have a lot on their plate right now.

While I do not support the method of agitation championed by Nnamdi KANU, which have cost us a lot of political capital, he has raised the bar and we need to capitalize on that. Its time to embark on genuinely building Igbo land that playing into the hands of the enemy.

Shame on the Op and his likes who are keen to bring on conflict to others, their sentence lies in the very words. For the records he was huffing and puffing before GEJ lost, where is he now.

piss on the thread

3 Likes

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2017
bakila:

You need to ask Shakau, the NA under Burutai has pushed him into insignificance. Kanu's insignifance has begin to occur, you can take that to the bank.

I am not worried about who will win and who will loose. That is the Human Ego that wants that. I am worried about the Human cost. I am worried about the implosion that will occur in the North, South, East and West.

This is unlike Religious War where Muslims live in a particular location, this is becoming a Tribal thing. And when we kill each other in every city, the country shuts down. No flight comes in and goes out, no market opens, banks shutdown and even you can not access your money.

Then you become a peniless refugee in a different country and I and the rest of the rich men can afford to buy a house in nearby countries and live like kings while over 100 million poor masses will kill each other.

This is my fear for you people. That is the message I came here this Sunday Morning to pass across.

Stop this online fights, it does not help any of you.

4 Likes

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by BALLOSKI: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2017
It's no more about their strength to bring nigeria down in 24hrs anymore, they are now playing the victim card.
The first time kanu was arrested, you all said it was a trap and FG fell for him. Now, he's on the run when we need him most to set more traps for the gov't by making himself available for arrest.

2 Likes

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by BALLOSKI: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2017
Tyche:
Goaders and supplanters like Op should should get off behind their keyboard and go to Aba and confront the government. Enough of playing the emotions of my people into manipulating them into fighting your proxy battles.

All well meaning Igbo's, including the armchair generals knows that it is time to pause and have a re-think. Bringing war to our town will bring untold hardship to our people and expose our sisters, wives and mothers to unspeakable abuses. Even the UN and their likes have a lot on their plate right now.

While I do not support the method of agitation championed by Nnamdi KANU, which have caused us a lot of political capital, he has raised the bar and we need to capitalize on that. Its time to embark on genuinely building Igbo land that playing into the hands of the enemy.

Shame on the Op and his likes who are keen to bring on conflict to others, their sentence lies in the very words. For the records he was huffing and puffing before GEJ lost, where is he now.

piss on the thread
post of the month!

1 Like

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2017
BALLOSKI:
It's no more about their strength to bring nigeria down in 24hrs anymore, they are now playing the victim card.
The firk time kanu was arrested, you all said it was a trap and FG fell for him. Now, he's on the run when we need him most to set more traps for the gov't by making himself available for arrest.

You are making a point, and all I said has come to pass. None of my Predictions on the metamorphosis of IPOB and Nnamdi has proven to be wrong. I have always seen where things are going because of special skills I have developed over the years.

But if I reason afar and I stand down, and warn us all of the impending cataclysm, which will and MUST occur if Government kills Nnamdi and radicalize IPOB, I think you owe your self the intelligence of suspending your ego complex and reason like a Human Being, instead of your tribal self.

We must go back to drawing board, it is becoming almost too late to save our lives. I do not care about saving the country, it is about saving our lives now.

1 Like

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by FemiFimile: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

All I am saying is this;

OP the terrorist thing is a big lie and even the world has said dey cannot accept that.

From the EU Government to UK and US press.

Wat we need now is to sit and dialogue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC / Jonathan, Have You Heard What Buhari Asked The World Bank? / Christmas Groove: Drunk Guys Floored The Street of Edo State Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.