Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism (1406 Views)

Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team / How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders / "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2017
FemiFimile:

OP the terrorist thing is a big lie and even the world has said dey cannot accept that.

From the EU to UK and US press.

Wat we need now is to sit and dialogue.

We all know it is a lie. And trust me the politicians all bought houses abroad. Why do you think all Politicians have diaspora homes ? Cos they know that they have destroyed the country. And the poor people are here defending the people would will not even let them join their flight to run when the shhit hits the ceiling.
Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by FemiFimile: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
I want to make this input and I know how emotional these issues are, but I will have no time for further comments, as I have fishes to fry, but I just wanna put it out here so politicians who read from me can make of it what they will.

Terrorists Organizations start out as Freedom Fighters for Marginalized People, for marginalized Religions and Marginalized Races etc. But when Freedom Fighters infused Ideology into it, depending on the polarity of such ideologies the outcome is almost always predictably positive or negative.

Boko Haram was not a violent organization at the beginning but a Freedom Fighting group to enforce Sharia, which the State Governments of Northern Nigeria, Africa, promulgated. Then at the peak of their activism government forces stepped in and killed Yusuf, a rather more peaceful and calmer guy. Since this was an ideology, a lethal leader took over the affairs of what now becomes Boko Haram. I do not have to explain the human cost associated with this war. And I do not have to explain how the billions of dollars of investments that those locations that the war is going on has lost. Either will I have to valuate the amount of money Federal Government has spent, sorry wasted to fight this war. Some are stolen, some are shared while the Politicians feed fat and train their children in secret locations abroad while children of the poor have nothing to eat. Yet it is the children of the poor that keeps defending the rich. What an irony.

We have not learnt from that mistake of Boko Harm, Now I am hopeful that the understanding that you had while reading a story of Boko Haram will be your guideline tenet as you read of what will become of IPOB if we do not warn Buhari. Bear with me, I know you guys politicize these things, but I do not.

IPOB we can be sure has over a million followership, and all of a sudden, Nnamdi Kanu made an ideology out of IPOB, amplifying the God-construct, Chukwu Okike Abiama. And telling his millions of disciples that the Indigenous People no longer want to be part of Nigeria. Now, instead of the government, which by the way do not have any intelligent adviser, to ignore them and invite Kanu and pally with him, and see how we can help develop SE, the government launched the most unexpected attack on unarmed civilians and killed many of the young citizens. And declare IPOB a terrorist organization.

The Universe materializes our requests and desires as long as there is mass-consciousness and affirmations, NOTHING can stop such manifestation. Churches and Mosque are designed so people can gather and generate mass consciousness which is what causes miracles of magic and we are all over the internet typing Biafra, Biafra, IPOB, IPOB, Terrorist, Terrorists. Listen friends. There is only one step left.

Kanu has been preaching Referendum and Secession, not war. Not terrorism. But if you kill Kanu Nnamdi today. You better arrest if you want to, but if you kill Nnamdi Kanu today, a new leader will take over IPOB. That new leader will be to IPOB what Shekau is to Boko Haram. This is always how it happens in the lower universe. I called an old friend at Owerri Yesterdy, his only complain is about how his kids are not yet settled in life, cos he would have given himself to salvage his people. I felt his pain and I told him how to handle the mindset and talked him out of depression.

All I am saying is this;

IPOB has millions of members locally and worldwide, and some of these guys if they pull their resources together are richer than some State Governments. If you make IPOB a terrorist Organization and kill Nnamdi Kanu, the new leader that might emerge might radicalize IPOB and Nigeria has just 150,000 soldiers and may be fewer guns or more, but you can not kill 5 million people in today's world. Bomb making kits are all over the internet. Dark web and Deep web is where people buy and sell drugs, guns etc. And when they have their guns, the country will witness a Rwanda of the dimension that the world has not seen before.

We must warn of Governments to be careful. Those young boys are no longer scared of death, and they do not care about their elders, Governors or any authority and besides, they are smart. They design things with their hands, so we must be careful so we do not create a terrorist group that you will not be able to control. No part of this country is safe from lone-wolves. I will repeat that; No part of this country is safe from lone-wolves. And IPOB apologists, supporters, ideologists, faithfuls, or whatever you wanna call them, are on every street of every city in this country. No one is safe, cos the killing is touching and moving

Nigeria Government should be wise. I know this is sensitive information but I do not know where else to reach the governments but you guys can warn them for your sake's.

Dialogue, Referendum, Secession; these are better than War.

I wont respond to attacks on my person, but I will respond to attacks on the issues I raised. Correct my mistakes.

OP the terrorist thing is a big lie and even the world has said dey cannot accept that.

From the EU Government to UK and US press.

Wat we need now is to sit and dialogue.
Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by FemiFimile: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

We all know it is a lie. And trust me the politicians all bought houses abroad. Why do you think all Politicians have diaspora homes ? Cos they know that they have destroyed the country. And the poor people are here defending the people would will not even let them join their flight to run when the shhit hits the ceiling.

It is time to sit down and negotiate a peaceful co-existence. If the present situation degenerate further, nobody can control it again.
Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by pryme(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
I do not welcome bashing on this thread. It is for sober reflection on the essence of humanity. A means of understanding the real dangers of radicalizing IPOB.

Thank you.

Until you guys tackle the root of the problem [which is marginalization according to you guys], you will only be blowing on sentiments.

If you guys don't go back to the drawing board and identify the reason for the formation of IPOB in the first place, ipob won't stand a chance, you forget the old Adage "UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL".

are you going to tell us that all the Ibos are united in this IPOB thing? Be very honest with yourself on this.

Am happy you mentioned Boko Haram, for the fact that you even mentioned the damage done by them makes me wonder if you see the irony in what you are trying to say.

Boko Haram would not have been what it is today if they were issued Operation Python Dance.
So you expect Buhari to sit on his hands and watch you lot become another Boko Haram?

Till this day no one has answered my question

"how are the Ibos marginalized "

Pls I need facts and figures

1 Like

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by idupaul: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by shigoslim(m): 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
I'm sorry to say this. Ignorant and laziness is killing most of us today. Has everybody ever ask himself the faith of 21st century war when one look the other side of the world, citing the asian continent especially the seria and other currently battling with violence and others. Has world power ever contail the rise of violence and others?
Nigeria is a nation with great potentiality both human and natural resources, any broke of violence will become an avenue for external to exploit the potentials. War in 1966 are not the same with present technology era. Sometimes I laugh bitterly to many nairaland kids who can not think with their anus. A country that lack scientific and technology will never pray to have internal war.. world power nation will less commit their resources for violence and others.
Their will be sympathy around the globe , I will always make serial as an example where two world power are dictating to their entire nation in order to control their resources. Nigeria will not be left out of this.
The issues of succesion is international backing whether u believe it or not. Several nation has predicted the faith of Nigeria , sorry nigeria has an expiring date. Biafra is a child play comparing what will befall the nation in the comming years if proper measures not put in place. The best way to defeat ideology is not through force, it take a serious explanation, and rehabilitation. Balance equality both political and economy development.
Using force to defeat ideology will worsen the situation.

3 Likes

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by idupaul: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
I want to make this input and I know how emotional these issues are, but I will have no time for further comments, as I have fishes to fry, but I just wanna put it out here so politicians who read from me can make of it what they will.

Terrorists Organizations start out as Freedom Fighters for Marginalized People, for marginalized Religions and Marginalized Races etc. But when Freedom Fighters infused Ideology into it, depending on the polarity of such ideologies the outcome is almost always predictably positive or negative.

Boko Haram was not a violent organization at the beginning but a Freedom Fighting group to enforce Sharia, which the State Governments of Northern Nigeria, Africa, promulgated. Then at the peak of their activism government forces stepped in and killed Yusuf, a rather more peaceful and calmer guy. Since this was an ideology, a lethal leader took over the affairs of what now becomes Boko Haram. I do not have to explain the human cost associated with this war. And I do not have to explain how the billions of dollars of investments that those locations that the war is going on has lost. Either will I have to valuate the amount of money Federal Government has spent, sorry wasted to fight this war. Some are stolen, some are shared while the Politicians feed fat and train their children in secret locations abroad while children of the poor have nothing to eat. Yet it is the children of the poor that keeps defending the rich. What an irony.

We have not learnt from that mistake of Boko Harm, Now I am hopeful that the understanding that you had while reading a story of Boko Haram will be your guideline tenet as you read of what will become of IPOB if we do not warn Buhari. Bear with me, I know you guys politicize these things, but I do not.

IPOB we can be sure has over a million followership, and all of a sudden, Nnamdi Kanu made an ideology out of IPOB, amplifying the God-construct, Chukwu Okike Abiama. And telling his millions of disciples that the Indigenous People no longer want to be part of Nigeria. Now, instead of the government, which by the way do not have any intelligent adviser, to ignore them and invite Kanu and pally with him, and see how we can help develop SE, the government launched the most unexpected attack on unarmed civilians and killed many of the young citizens. And declare IPOB a terrorist organization.

The Universe materializes our requests and desires as long as there is mass-consciousness and affirmations, NOTHING can stop such manifestation. Churches and Mosque are designed so people can gather and generate mass consciousness which is what causes miracles of magic and we are all over the internet typing Biafra, Biafra, IPOB, IPOB, Terrorist, Terrorists. Listen friends. There is only one step left.

Kanu has been preaching Referendum and Secession, not war. Not terrorism. But if you kill Kanu Nnamdi today. You better arrest if you want to, but if you kill Nnamdi Kanu today, a new leader will take over IPOB. That new leader will be to IPOB what Shekau is to Boko Haram. This is always how it happens in the lower universe. I called an old friend at Owerri Yesterdy, his only complain is about how his kids are not yet settled in life, cos he would have given himself to salvage his people. I felt his pain and I told him how to handle the mindset and talked him out of depression.

All I am saying is this;

IPOB has millions of members locally and worldwide, and some of these guys if they pull their resources together are richer than some State Governments. If you make IPOB a terrorist Organization and kill Nnamdi Kanu, the new leader that might emerge might radicalize IPOB and Nigeria has just 150,000 soldiers and may be fewer guns or more, but you can not kill 5 million people in today's world. Bomb making kits are all over the internet. Dark web and Deep web is where people buy and sell drugs, guns etc. And when they have their guns, the country will witness a Rwanda of the dimension that the world has not seen before.

We must warn of Governments to be careful. Those young boys are no longer scared of death, and they do not care about their elders, Governors or any authority and besides, they are smart. They design things with their hands, so we must be careful so we do not create a terrorist group that you will not be able to control. No part of this country is safe from lone-wolves. I will repeat that; No part of this country is safe from lone-wolves. And IPOB apologists, supporters, ideologists, faithfuls, or whatever you wanna call them, are on every street of every city in this country. No one is safe, cos the killing is touching and moving

Nigeria Government should be wise. I know this is sensitive information but I do not know where else to reach the governments but you guys can warn them for your sake's.

Dialogue, Referendum, Secession; these are better than War.

I wont respond to attacks on my person, but I will respond to attacks on the issues I raised. Correct my mistakes.

Excellent thoughts at work I must say
Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
FemiFimile:

It is time to sit down and negotiate a peaceful co-existence. If the present situation degenerate further, nobody can control it again.

That is why I championed Re-Structuring the Country so that every Region can survive economically and champion the progress and civilzation of its people.

I submitted these, on the blueprint that could make Nigeria so developed, but no politician cared to evaluate it and get back to me. We can open up the entire ports all over the country and build cargo airports in every region. Train Nigerians on export to West Africa for a start and enter Free Trade Deals with these countries. Even if you want to manufacture shoes or cloths to export to all over Africa you will rich, I am just saying as an example. Open up all sectors and allow corporations to develop and sell turnkey power solutions. Reform our school curriculum and tell our true history.

I have also written a thesis on how we can use our own governance template to stop giving out contracts to foreign companies. We have thousands of civil engineers leaving schools without a job while foreign companies and their surrogates in government share contract monies. This MUST Stop.

The youth needs more education so they can stop fighting me on nairaland. My message is clear, I will continue to defend Indigenous People of Every Tribe in Every Nation against Opression of Politicians. Because Politicians are not sincere people.

Let us be guided in understanding what causes the problems and tackle them instead of killing IPOB which is just an output of a perennial systemic decay.

We can not defeat an ideology with a gun. The Life they take, they did not create it.

5 Likes

Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by babyfaceafrica: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Super story..where were you when KANU was yabbing other tribes and instigating them??.. No NA is on the loose,you are now crying foul..he who says his mother will not sleep,will not slumber..selah!!
Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by bakila: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am not worried about who will win and who will loose. That is the Human Ego that wants that. I am worried about the Human cost. I am worried about the implosion that will occur in the North, South, East and West.

This is unlike Religious War where Muslims live in a particular location, this is becoming a Tribal thing. And when we kill each other in every city, the country shuts down. No flight comes in and goes out, no market opens, banks shutdown and even you can not access your money.

Then you become a peniless refugee in a different country and I and the rest of the rich men can afford to buy a house in nearby countries and live like kings while over 100 million poor masses will kill each other.

This is my fear for you people. That is the message I came here this Sunday Morning to pass across.

Stop this online fights, it does not help any of you.
We are safe up here. You or the people you edge on, will enjoy the curfew and its inconviniencies; I only feel for those who did not support the charade and scams of Kanu and his PDP backers
Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
bakila:

We are safe up here. You or the people you edge on, will enjoy the curfew and its inconviniencies; I only feel for those who did not support the charade and scams of Kanu and his PDP backers

I do not expect you to change your minds, but I am hoping that some day, your minds will change you. It is always mind over matter. When that time comes, you will say....Billyonaire mentioned this.

By the way, we are doing exposition on God and the Universe, you might wanna click on my username, Billyonaire, and navigate through my threads. I am responding to questions that Religions and Classical Sciences can not answer about our Universe. Come and chat with the Gods.
Re: How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism by UduMgbo1: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
bakila:

The words you said above are the prayers of the family of the chap burnt alive, by IPOB miscrents.
[/s]
what's this one saying?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos) / Governor Ajimobi Captured Shopping Books In UK With His Big Luggage(photo) / Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.