Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,915 members, 7,821,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) (49334 Views)

Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) / Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by PatriotTemidayo: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ofcourse, she will. Shey one idiot dey one corner dey pay her bill......

Its easy to spot LAZY ASSES that don't know what hard work means.
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by SWYM(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mediocrity has become the order of the era
How pathetic
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by anikkyberry: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
You need to visit Yaba left
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Greene66:

How many dogs? How many commands?

The way you see a dog defers from the way I see my own dog so you are the deranged person here. The woman loves her dogs and she is free to even buy cars for them. It's her money and time. Respect it

14teenK:
grin some people shaa....is it your dog and your money... If.you own a Nigerian shepherd and your not willing to spend on her, does it make someone that buys stuff for her dog deranged?? ...learn to appreciate peoples property and quit hating

Thank you jare
Anyone that doesn't live their life in the way they live their own life must have a problem, not knowing that they are the ones that have a problem, a problem of intolerance and foolishness

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
She's obviously stupid,spoilt brat
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by ednited(f): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
no money to raise a kid out there

baby shower for a dog in here

OH AFRICA
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
eyeview:
She needs a man and some kids of her own. She is displaying some early stages of a disorder and its easy to see what the vaccum in her life is yearning for. Maybe she had tried but it didnt work out and from her last statement,its obvious
Typical Nigerian comment.Bush people
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
eyeview:
She needs a man and some kids of her own. She is displaying some early stages of a disorder and its easy to see what the vaccum in her life is yearning for. Maybe she had tried but it didnt work out and from her last statement,its obvious
maybe u actually made this comment to earn some likes, how is that working out for you?
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by chigo003(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
I suspect osogbo weed
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by abigeally(f): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
what she did is called ALAINISE in my language. Just wait and see u ll soon hear lizard baby shower
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by PqsMike: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ninethmare:
Some animals are more affectionate, trustworthy and faithful than some people
save delivery dog we love you

Safe
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nice to see a Nigerian who cherish animals as for haters and whiners, i prefer my dogs and cats to any of you.
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by Ihutomi: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
This issue of our young girls always doing things that are Don in abroad will kill them one day
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by gabbywatch77: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
see our leaders of tomorrow abi
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by YelloweWest: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ninethmare:
save delivery dog we love you
Not some o. Most!
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Her money not mine
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by busjeep: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Pls let the young Lady be!!!
Another man food is another poison
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by rockog: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
hmn hmn ....dog baby shower! where someone born pikin and Neva get money to call photographer..hmn hmn ....dog baby shower! where someone born pikin and Neva get money to call photographer..hmn hmn ....dog baby shower! where someone born pikin and Neva get money to call photographer..
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by 4ukdamods: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
So it has gotten to this
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by kobijacobs(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Madness!!! they should hold this one now before her condition gets worse
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
may Bunch of sense fall on u
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by Davindal(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ninethmare:
safe delivery dog we love you
Heh! Heh!! Stop that talk. Who are the 'we'? Abeggii, I no follow.
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:

haba you are here again

always everywhere
every thread
Ehen you and Mhizzaj nko always dancing in every thread

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by Ermacc: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
decatalyst:
Nah the husband Una suppose blame.

He marry mumu still con buy am female dog...mumu raise to power two. If the dog con born more female dogs, then the man's house is the breeding home for mumu

And all of them are mumu undecided

But if she never marry, then one needs to beware of the girls...make one no goan marry a total slowpoke.
I don't know why this comment is cracking me. lol
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by mustafa006: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
upon the wahala we get for this kantry she get time for dog shower...1 bag of dangote cement fall on her
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ninethmare:
safe delivery dog we love you

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by 2shure: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Having almost 4 dogs
And still staying in a self contain
They had to hide by the corner of the window to take a pic.
Wat a shame.
No space for inside 1 room apartment.
Id rather buy a usa cat
Than this stupid shittt
Bich
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by Tonymony: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
As I see this post I just remember say I go chop dog meat � today..
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by dasparrow: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
@Post

Safe delivery Pinky. You are in my prayers.
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by prince2pac(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin soon I will share my own... Two of my dogs re pregnant.
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
If a white person did this, y'all be screaming Awww Awww Awwww like old rechargable radio with low battery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Caught Tortoise Alive In Our Farm Today / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Meet My Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.