Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Getting Him To Be More Committed To Only You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Him To Be More Committed To Only You (630 Views)

Who Is More Committed Between MAN And WOMAN / Who Should Be More Committed In A Relationship- Guys Or Ladies? / Who Should Be More Committed- Guys Or Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Him To Be More Committed To Only You by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2010
The issue of men having extra marital affairs has been a pain in my heart right from my tender age, i hated it with great anger till date and as a result does not regard any man i find out to be involved in it. So with this pain and the passion to help the women folk out of this predicament i launched into research and studies. Asking and answering questions on the said subject. So what you are about to read now is the outcome of my long period of research, experience and studies.

Because of the nature of my life style and business i meet with all manner of people; people with different opinion over different issues of life; But in this book we are going to talk about how you as a wife can keep your husband away from getting involved in extra marital affairs, or restore the one that has gone into it back home. {Extra marital affairs here means your husband having sexual relationship with other women outside your marriage} aha.

I believe you are here because you want to bring a lasting peace and intimacy into your marriage or relationship. You are welcome. The reason why many are passing through challenges upon challenges in their matrimonial life is traceable to just one thing, and that one thing is "IGNORANCE".

You can proceed to: [url]http://www.heisforme..com/ for details[/url]
Re: Getting Him To Be More Committed To Only You by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2010
P L A I N G A R B A G E!!!!!!!!
Re: Getting Him To Be More Committed To Only You by r231(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2010
hehehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out! / A Guy Without A Girl Friend / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.