Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Please Help Me! A Man Wants To Sleep With My Lady For 1 Million. (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me! A Man Wants To Sleep With My Lady For 1 Million. (Photos) (1313 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me! A Man Wants To Sleep With My Lady For 1 Million. (Photos) by inscreAF: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Can you let someone fvck your girl for a million dollars

Re: Please Help Me! A Man Wants To Sleep With My Lady For 1 Million. (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
The best I can do to savage the situation is to buy Condom, Lube-oil and Vibrator for her to carry out the action. And coach her on sex skills and positions

Who knows, the fucker might increase the price tag after the action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me! A Man Wants To Sleep With My Lady For 1 Million. (Photos) by greatmarshall(m): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Please Help Me! A Man Wants To Sleep With My Lady For 1 Million. (Photos) by Lotel: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
With dis recession, wetin I dey waste time for, na gf no be wife, 1m, i go use am pay my future bride price.

Re: Please Help Me! A Man Wants To Sleep With My Lady For 1 Million. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
most guys will but the girl may run away with the donor and money

(1) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Puts Her Cleavage On Display In Raunchy Selfie / What A Guy Wrote On Facebook About Fornication. / Nigerian Guy Shares Excruciating Details Of How He Had 3some With Facebook Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.