Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Dee's Inbox: Under-aged Girls Excite Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dee's Inbox: Under-aged Girls Excite Me (708 Views)

Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her / NAPTIP Raids Abuja Motel Using Under-aged Girls For Prostitution / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dee's Inbox: Under-aged Girls Excite Me by deturla: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
As you are aware, I receive crazy emails from Nigerians everyday, and this time around, I got this one which was way way crazy and I had no choice but to share. Mature responses are needed please:

I don’t feel sexually attracted to girls in my age group because under aged girls excite me. I thought this was normal until I started crushing on my friend’s 9 year old younger sister. I had to run from the friend because seeing the sister makes me want to sleep with her.

I had an history of being sexually abused by a Senior when I was in Secondary school and ever since then I haven’t been cool with girls.

A lot of girls like me though because of my physique, and throw passes at me a lot but I never really felt anything towards them. The urge to sleep with under age girls became so crazy that I resorted to masturbating on my own but this did not solve my situation.

Anytime I see a pretty girl between the age of 6 – 9 years old, I always seem to want to get down with them.

Another issue I have is that as soon as I see a girl’s boobs, even if I want to force myself to sleep with her, I just get turned off and my p*nis go limb! But when I see a young bare chested girl walking past me, it drives me crazy and makes my p*n*s long and hard.

Now that masturbating is no longer enough for me, I think before I go crazy, it is better for me to start sleeping with the type of girls I like, but then I am scared, I don’t want to do things that would make it look rape. I want it to be mutual between me and the girls that I am sexually attracted to.

I am crazily into my neighbour’s 7 year old daughter and I am going to ask her out very soon. I really like her and my heart beats for her! Please help me before I go crazy! I know this is illegal but I don’t know what to do!

Under-aged girls are what I want, they make my head swoon with LOVE.

http://deedeesblog.com/dees-inbox-under-aged-girls-excite-me/

Lalasticlala, mynd44, obinoscopy, tosyne2much, Ishilove, Ednut1 please do we have psychologists on Nairaland? This is urgent, please.

Re: Dee's Inbox: Under-aged Girls Excite Me by ednut1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
shocked only get incest nd paedophiles as readers chai. Do the needful report them.
Re: Dee's Inbox: Under-aged Girls Excite Me by deturla: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
ednut1:
shocked only get incest nd paedophiles as readers chai. Do the needful report them.

Report? Okay!
Re: Dee's Inbox: Under-aged Girls Excite Me by emman44(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
He is possessed. He should kill himself or get prepared to be killed for rape.
Re: Dee's Inbox: Under-aged Girls Excite Me by Teacher1776(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
I see disaster written all over your desperation. The devil that will destroy you is currently knocking at your door.
Please you need to visit a psychologist before it gets out of hand. If u are a Christian, you can also talk to your pastor. Pedophilia is not an issue to be taken lightly.
Re: Dee's Inbox: Under-aged Girls Excite Me by Gerrard59(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Dude needs to see a psychologist or better still a psychiatrist ASAP.

It's in the brain and the mind.
Re: Dee's Inbox: Under-aged Girls Excite Me by OkuFaba(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Omashe oo....... Wetin person no go read for NL....

I can take anything but sleeping with underage children is a no no.,

thank jah say i dey like older women wella. I Cant even sleep with an 18yrs old sef cos they still little
Re: Dee's Inbox: Under-aged Girls Excite Me by deturla: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2017
OkuFaba:
Omashe oo....... Wetin person no go read for NL....

I can take anything but sleeping with underage children is a no no.,

thank jah say i dey like older women wella. I Cant even sleep with an 18yrs old sef cos they still little
l

So you like sugar mummies

(1) (Reply)

Ten(10)things You Need To Know Before Engaging In Shower S*x / What Is The Difference Between Seeing Someone And Dating Someone? / Can You Call This Honey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.