Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed (45613 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by natehis(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=Benekruku post=60562051][color=#990000][/color][b]Nothing was even destroyed!

It just needs rearrangement
True talk

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by burkingx(f): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by michoim(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ninethmare:
Violation of human rights
Killing of unharmed protesters
Launching a manhunt for an innocent citizen
Assaulting good citizen
Planting petrol bomb in someone's house to implicate him to your own advantage...
Just because you are in charge of the federal might is more than a hate speech it is a war crime...

Unarmed indeed! How come petrol bomb was found in his house?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by Tvegas(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
All i kept hearing in this video is

"Lukati everything, lukati, lukati, lukati " grin grin grin

Ok i have seen it,what do we do? If the Biafra Secret Service aka SEAL TEAM 6 couldnt do anything what do you want us to do?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by enemyofprogress: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Good,very very good. This is what Dino Melaye's song is all about "ajekun iya ni o je.... " grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by enemyofprogress: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tvegas:

Ok i have seen it,what do we do? If the Biafra Secret Service aka SEAL TEAM 6 couldnt do anything what do you want us to do?
with his very powerful Igbo tonation and English

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Larriekay:
really

U no know thats the plan from the word go ?
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by Ahmadgani(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
human rights are no longer right
no matter what.
dialogue is the best way out of this situation.

not scared of lions led by a sheep
but scared sheep's led by a lion
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by Ahmadgani(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
sotall:

A man lost an election in 2011 and incited his supporters to go on rampage killing people. The result was the untimely death of 11 Corp members.
What happened to him ?? Nothing.

What about the baboon and dogs being soaked in blood statement??
His party even threatened to form a parallel government just before the 2015 elections.

It is the same man that is holding someone to ransom for hate speech and zombiefied hypocrites on this thread are hallucinating over it.
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB maybe wrong in the method they are adopting for their agitations but the Nigerian government gave them no other choice. The country seems to be animal farm (by George Orwell) where all animals are equal but some are more equal than others.
That explains why the federal govt can negotiate with boko haram and even do an exchange of terrorists plus cash for kidnapped girls. That explains why the federal government can negotiate with militants and Grant them amnesty.

That also explains why Fulani herdsmen kill unprovoked but are not tagged a terrorist organization but IPOB is.
two wrongs can't make a right. before you get what you want, you must know what you want and accept the responsibilities and consequences that comes with it. in as much as I am concerned with the way Nigerian military are acting, I still have to admit that KANU's followers were not aware of the power they are up against.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by Uteghe(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
What A LIE? How can soldiers attack Kanu's house without a single casualty from the Kanu family?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by babapressy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Realy!
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
I thought they will burn down the house self. This ones thinks useless UN have their time.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by Kebreal92(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ninethmare:
Assaulting good citizen
Planting petrol bomb in someone's house to implicate him to your own advantage...
Just because you are in charge of the federal might is more than a hate speech it is a war crime...

E-BARRISTER
WEHDONE SIR
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by murphyibiam15(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Cjrane2:
Tomorrow when the people defend themselves the terrorist army will try to call them terrorists.

I don't think what the zoo army says matters anymore. You guys should defend yourselves.
go and start the defense first.. keyboard warrior

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by emerged01(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
If truly this guy is hiding,he maybe in the creek.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by Vicvalentine: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
But why shoot a dog.

There so lucky that this isn't a country that has animal rights.

Damn.
So sad right now
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
people are funny in NL
Biafra can't stop existing
And I don't think war can stop Biafra is only the true living God who made heaven and earth can stop Biafra
fighting Biafra can't help Nigeria
Muslim, Hausa's, Fulani's don't like Biafra because Biafra's are Christian.
Muslim and Buhari intention is to turn Nigeria into Muslim country which God can not Allow.

No gain in war.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Why kill an innocent dog? May God forgive Buhari.

Jubril from Sudan Buhari impersonator from Sudan did this according to Kanu.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by Kilanee: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
na buhari kill the dog?
Iyam not understanding
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by Antoeni(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
I can see Kanu's trouser hanging on d rope

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by crackhouse(m): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
maybe they thought it was the same dog that was named buhari that time.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by Tj70(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Why is it that Igbo commanders like running away from Nigerian Army leaving their members to cater for themselves?
Ojukwu and Kanu in my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by 3kay945(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tvegas:

Bad guy. Have pity on them small na, lukati from this angle, they're still Nigerian grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by patola080(m): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
abdelrahman:
Where is kanu now?
He may dey in one of d state dat d fools re calling Zoo

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by mavinc4u(f): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
sotall:

A man lost an election in 2011 and incited his supporters to go on rampage killing people. The result was the untimely death of 11 Corp members.

His party even threatened to form a parallel government just before the 2015 elections.

It is the same man that is holding someone to ransom for hate speech and zombiefied hypocrites on this thread are hallucinating over it.
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB maybe wrong in the method they are adopting for their agitations but the Nigerian government gave them no other choice. The country seems to be animal farm (by George Orwell) where all animals are equal but some are more equal than others.
That explains why the federal govt can negotiate with boko haram and even do an exchange of terrorists plus cash for kidnapped girls. That explains why the federal government can negotiate with militants and Grant them amnesty.

That also explains why Fulani herdsmen kill unprovoked but are not tagged a terrorist organization but IPOB is.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by mavinc4u(f): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
sotall:

How would you say nothing happened to him. He became president joor.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by KENZINCO(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lol
That man behind the camera was sounding like a combination of a typical Nigerian football commentator and a poet.
While climbing the staircase, he was even saying "look at the step" as if they destroyed the staircase also. Very funny set of people.
The only thing I'm against in the invasion is the killing of people and that Dog(I guess that Dog might have wanted to attack the invaders) , apart from that Mr KANU deserve way more than what they did to him

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by mavinc4u(f): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
searchhussein:
I thought the king of Biafra was leaving in a very big mansion.dissapointed at state of house KANU calls home..very dirty surroundings

Show us yours, let's see.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by banmee(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ninethmare:
Assaulting good citizen

I don't know about him being innocent. You don't spit vile the way he has been doing of late and expect everyone to just sit idly by. If he knew he was not going to keep to the terms of his bail he should have held steadfast and stayed in prison. It is every group's right to seek for secession but this is not the way to go about it. It takes diplomacy to achieve it and the alternative is violence which he is experiencing now. And Nigerians are not good citizens. If they were, Nigeria would not be the cesspit it is today.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by laidima88(m): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
I learnt it's Biafra or death
but when cownu saw death he fled
his kings men said he who fight and run live to fight another day, but that's not his case he ran away totally without fighting even he hasn't been seen till now.
biafrans should just have faith in fayose and support his ambition, he will give you biafra since you are gullible to be use for any ambition

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by olayinka63: 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
hakeem4:

he OJUKWULIZED
You mean he ran away to Ghana or where?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nigerian army sef brutal and barbaric why kill his dog wetin concern d poor dog with ipob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bet9ja: Nigerians React As Senate Threatens To Shutdown Sports Betting Company / Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) / Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.