Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Loving And Loosing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving And Loosing. (813 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Loving And Caring But I’m Cheating On Him With His Friend – Lady / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments / The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving And Loosing. by Burna88(f): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Have you ever lost the ones you love or kept loving the ones you've lost.we tend to go through a hard time right? forgetting we have to keep living.
Re: Loving And Loosing. by Ihatelove(f): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
yes at a point in time, we just have to experience this, love is complicated that's why I hate it undecided. I just lost my love
Re: Loving And Loosing. by Eniqurl(f): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
sad sad
Re: Loving And Loosing. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nobody is indispensable.

1 Like

Re: Loving And Loosing. by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin

We tend to sacrifice ourselves coz of "love" ...we were so attached to a person or a thing that we thought we cant live without that person or that thing..we became so emotionally vulnerable that tho we are still alive yet were dying inside..

And yes..i been thru that phase of my life. wink
Re: Loving And Loosing. by MissJoy29(f): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

We tend to sacrifice ourselves coz of "love" ...we were so attached to a person or a thing that we thought we cant live without that person or that thing..we became so emotionally vulnerable that we are still alive yet were dying inside..

Yeah...I guess we have to love the WRONG person at some point in our journey of love so as know how to love the RIGHT person right.
Re: Loving And Loosing. by Burna88(f): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

We tend to sacrifice ourselves coz of "love" ...we were so attached to a person or a thing that we thought we cant live without that person or that thing..we became so emotionally vulnerable that tho we are still alive yet were dying inside..

seriously gone through many,,ü r right ,we keep stingy inside tho we tend to get Better later
Re: Loving And Loosing. by Burna88(f): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
MissJoy29:

Yeah...I guess we have to love the WRONG person at some point in our journey of love so as know how to love the RIGHT person right.
ü really think so?
Re: Loving And Loosing. by TINALETC3(f): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nt at al
Re: Loving And Loosing. by MissJoy29(f): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Burna88:
ü really think so?
Yeah, I do. Don't you?
Re: Loving And Loosing. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
I have discovered that the reason we continue to love someone who is long gone is because we keep "reminiscing on the memories shared together " The memories bring back feelings and when these feelings can't be expressed we begin to miss them. Missing your loved one leads to heartbreak.

The good part is, Humans have the ability to unlearn, feel indifferent, filter what goes through their mind. If you can control the memories you have shared together, if you can unlearn everything about him or her, then moving on will be the easiest thing to do.

Ps: I am not a robot tongue

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Are You Tired Of Menstration????? Here Is Solution / See The 4 Sensitive Part Of The Ladies You Can Touch To Make Her Happy / “I Am Not A Lesbian But I Love Girls More Than Boys” - Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.