Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,044 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano (28268 Views)

How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH / Massive Road Construction In Anambra, Obiano Continues Inspection Tour(photos) / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by Funjosh(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
enemyofprogress:
No wonder ajepako,funjosh,rokiatu,vickyrotex, freecocoa and osusumustflow dey hide for nairaland these days

Goan sleep
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by Yyeske(m): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
ydass:

Let pathon dance anyway he wants to dance, just one punch to his spine. Very soon you will morn the python
Your god, Antichrist confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu is in hiding already, tell him to bring out those nukes, tanks, missiles he told you he has. Your god couldn't even face one soldier.
Were you in Umuahia that day to catch bullets for him? If not then you are a coward
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by biafran1stson(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
This remains the biggest joke of the century.

In the voice Justice Binta nyako, "you have brought enough evidence before this court to show that IPOB though not registered in Nigeria is an unlawful organisation, the charge is hereby struck out"

Nobody can proscribe IPOB, we are filing our suit first thing tomorrow morning.

Still No election in Anambra until they give a date for referendum.
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by enemyofprogress: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Funjosh:

Goan sleep
I no dey go
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by Alanzazani: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
kahal29:

http://punchng.com/no-hiding-place-for-ipob-members-in-anambra-obiano

Uncle Willie. I am not in anambra. For a while I don't know what has being happening. I am impressed by infrastructure I saw the last time I visited like the over head bridges and the security in our state. I support you sir. Any ipob that even fly's a flag in anambra should be put where he belongs. Bastard Igbos. I wonder how as an Igbo man I hate this Igbos. Bunch of animals

1 Like

Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by xoneakanni: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=LasGidiOwner post=60552072]How does it concern Obiano? Is Obiano the governor of Abia state? Direct that question to the fat useless governor of Abia state.

they die for nothing.
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by mavinc4u(f): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
IkpuMmiri:

Obiano is in the good books of those in Abuja! We will rather trade Nwoye for Obiano than allowing that soft spoken armed robber called Peter Obi to install that IPOB puppet called Obanze and his looters Party(PDP)!

Note: Votes Dont count in South East.

No way. Nothing for APC as far as Anambra is concerned. I don't know what you mean by Obi is an armed robber but I prefer him any time any day.
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by ImaIma1(f): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
Is it me or have nairaland IPOB supporters suddenly gone quiet. I can't see that aggressive and relentless support of Nnamdi Kanu. Issokay

2 Likes

Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by seun10k5k(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by dometome: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
Yyeske:
Lies, if 90% of ndi Omambala are into that silly IPOB trash, why is Anambra not boiling as we speak? Tell that Antichrist confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu that the worst mistake he made was poking his dirty nose into our election and business
I know who you are, you are one of obinsi's 50 cent army. We are more resolute than ever, you are not more Anambra than I am or even Mr Uche Mefor!
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by Yyeske(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
dometome:
I know who you are, you are one of obinsi's 50 cent army. We are more resolute than ever, you are not more Anambra than I am or even Mr Uche Mefor!
Keep it up and let's see who laughs last.
You damn think I'm scared of kids like you, I'll find you out if I want but no need.
Old Road Nkpor is popular in Onitsha
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by Johnnyessence(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
you're the real patriot here
sarrki take note
you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by Yyeske(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Clowns on radio Biafra talking trash as usual
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by Yyeske(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Uche Mefor complaining and lamenting as we speak on radio Biafra, what's with his problem with his UN visit?
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by Jesusloveyou: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
okasebe:
Chai.. . Ipod don suffer walahi
this is their end
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by Yyeske(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Radio Biafra is getting seriously non interesting these days
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by Yyeske(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
One female evangelist calling from my Nkpor, praying in yeshuhashwa or whatever.
Fasting and prayer tomorrow and IPOB miscreants to join.
Tomorrow and next.
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by Yyeske(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
dometome:
Where are you?
Dare me here in Nkpor and come to nairaland to give your testimony
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by Eddyroyalng: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Most times I read the comments of Afonjas that reason with their fingers rather than their brain. Only one I usually remember. Mockery is the only applause a fool gives to brave
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by dometome: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Yyeske:
Keep it up and let's see who laughs last.
You damn think I'm scared of kids like you, I'll find you out if I want but no need.
Old Road Nkpor is popular in Onitsha
You dey talk rubbish, Obinsi is paying you, I know who you are!
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by Yyeske(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
dometome:
You dey talk rubbish, Obinsi is paying you, I know who you are!
Go listen to radio Biafra right now..

You feel you have mouth, go to the UN next Tuesday as radio Biafra is suggesting
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by Yyeske(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Eddyroyalng:
Most times I read the comments of Afonjas that reason with their fingers rather than their brain. Only one I usually remember. Mockery is the only applause a fool gives to brave
Afonja no work again
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by brookz: 1:21am On Sep 18, 2017
Nice one ur Excellency!

Meanwhile.......

1 Share

Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by pasol4real(m): 1:57am On Sep 18, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Good job Obiano.

All the imported Ipob miscreants should stay away from any part of Anambra or be ready to face the music.

We will not fold our arms and allow some disgruntled imported miscreants into our peaceful and progressive state to come and cause confusion.
# noelectioninanambra
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by Kingsley1000(m): 2:08am On Sep 18, 2017
biafran1stson:
This remains the biggest joke of the century.

In the voice Justice Binta nyako, "you have brought enough evidence before this court to show that IPOB though not registered in Nigeria is an unlawful organisation, the charge is hereby struck out"

Nobody can proscribe IPOB, we are filing our suit first thing tomorrow morning.

Still No election in Anambra until they give a date for referendum.

LOL
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by unohbethel(m): 2:09am On Sep 18, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
if for the sake of peace,he will exterminate all the ipod and leave the nigerian igbos bt if otherwise happen where all anambrans are biafrans,he will extinct all of them and leave only those that will renounce biafran couple wit non indigens to continue dwell the state.dnt forget that no sacrifice is too much to get peace.
i had wanted to say god punish u but then i remembered that god doesnt punish a dead walking corpse like u

even after ur physical death, ur kids if u av any wil stil stone u to death to avoid contaminating themselves of ur filth and clanishness

demon almajiri incarnate like u

spits

Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:55am On Sep 18, 2017
unohbethel:

i had wanted to say god punish u but then i remembered that god doesnt punish a dead walking corpse like u

even after ur physical death, ur kids if u av any wil stil stone u to death to avoid contaminating themselves of ur filth and clanishness

demon almajiri incarnate like u

spits
am a proud almajiri but i will go any length to hurt u with truth i will never content u with lies like nnamdi kanu has been doing and today is on the run.
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by nonsobaba: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2017
One thing I like about Obiano is that he is not a pretender. He also shares in the common hatred that Anambra indigenes have towards Ipod.
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by kiddkash(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2017
SladeWilson:
grin
shekau must be a humanitarian
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by Alanzazani: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2017
A bounty should be placed on Nnamdi Kanu's head. He should be arrested and prosecuted. He might eat his of nsala from hiding in his toilet. We are voting come 18th ipob can remain indoors. The police and military have being given the green light to exterminate you guys. The international community doesn't care about you. See pain you are causing igbos outside the south east and in the south east. Ipob bastards. Where is that loud mouthed albino. He has shown cowardice. Biafra or death yet he saw soldiers and ran away. Abeg Igbos use una head. Kanu is a little prick. Self serving swine
Re: No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano by fratermathy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
uncommonfish:
did anyone notice that asari dokubo is now quiet and hasnt been uploading his biafra videos since the army commenced python dance? People with load mouths are always cowards.

Dokubo was only using IPOB and Biafra to remain relevant since his militant group is no longer active as a result of the amnesty.

Funny enough, this is someone that receives millions from the Federal coffers every month as a former militant warlord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His Wife, Toyin On Her 55th Birthday / Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) / PDP Coordinators Beat Up Zonal Secretary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.