Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Omoyele Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore (566 Views)

Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore by Queenlovely(f): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Omoyele Sowore
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Queenlovely(f): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nigeria is the true giant of africa. We have the leading education sector in the world and africa. Our education sector is the envy of the world. Ethnic war becomes history. We become a net exporter. Nigeria now has so many Billionaires. We are the leader in technology and warfare. American tourist flock to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore by ITbomb(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
Not when bloodsucking Aboki parasites are still claiming born to run

That dream is only possible in a restructured Nigeria so support restructuring and live to see your dream come true
Re: Omoyele Sowore by CAPSLOCKED: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
ITbomb:
Not when bloodsucking Aboki parasites are still claiming born to run

That dream is only possible in a restructured Nigeria so support restructuring and live to see your dream come true
Re: Omoyele Sowore by doneil: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2017
Hello queenlovely ,i have been following your posts with great interest and I must commend you for your good work here in nairaland and your patriotism towards this great country of ours. You are one of the most inspiring people in nairaland. Please can I know your real name and where you are based?...my email is doneil4real@yahoo.co.uk..
Queenlovely:
Every minute somebody somewhere is writing something negative about nigeria. There are few positive things. The future looks bleak. But I am here to paint the nigeria I desire. How I can work to achieve that. For every 15 negative write up about my country, there is only one positive write up. It is easier to complain than to dream.
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Queenlovely(f): 5:13am On Aug 05, 2020
Omoyele Sowore

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Photos From Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter's Tradition Wedding / My Advice To Ibos / We Will Not Negotiate With Terror Group Like IPOB-FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.