Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

A Message To My IPOB Brothers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To My IPOB Brothers (546 Views)

Governor El-Rufa Opens Mudassir & Brothers Department Store In Kaduna (photos / Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi / You Cannot Reap Where You Did Not Sow: A Message To Fela Dutoye And His Co-trave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To My IPOB Brothers by uglyafonja: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
MESSAGE TO MY IPOB BROTHERS
I have known Igbo's to be industrious they are successful in their business all over the world including every part in Nation, Brafia or no Brafia you guys are still the most successful group in Nigeria, Igbo's has the ability to create something out of nothing, I advice my brothers to 4get about these agitation and focus on their God given talent, the rate of poverty in so called north is far beyond Eastern part of Nigeria, these shows that no amount of support u get from government will make u rich, poorverty is not the absence of required necessity, its in state of the mined. I stand For One Nigeria. Love u all.
Re: A Message To My IPOB Brothers by dometome: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
keep your message to yourself. As far as Radio Biafra is on we are going no where.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To My IPOB Brothers by uglyafonja: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
dometome:
keep your message to yourself. As far as Radio Biafra is on we are going no where.

I think it is time we understand that things don't work this way in 21st century
Re: A Message To My IPOB Brothers by UduMgbo1: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Trash

One Nigeria is gone forever
Your moniker states ugly afonja so technically you're an afonja hater so I ask you how are you enjoying sharing country with people you hated so much?
Re: A Message To My IPOB Brothers by shukuokukobambi: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
dometome:

Gbam!! The mouth of ohammadike 1 of Biafra land has spoken.

Uglyafonja, wash ya face and take note! angry

5 Likes

Re: A Message To My IPOB Brothers by Nedfed(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
uglyafonja:
MESSAGE TO MY IPOB BROTHERS
I have known Igbo's to be industrious they are successful in their business all over the world including every part in Nation, Brafia or no Brafia you guys are still the most successful group in Nigeria, Igbo's has the ability to create something out of nothing, I advice my brothers to 4get about these agitation and focus on their God given talent, the rate of poverty in so called north is far beyond Eastern part of Nigeria, these shows that no amount of support u get from government will make u rich, poorverty is not the absence of required necessity, its in state of the mined. I stand For One Nigeria. Love u all.

With all dia igbo made everything na FAKE.
Fake cloths
Fake shoes
Fake wines
Fake drugs
Fake electronics
Fake spare parts
Fake this fake that.

Fake: an object that is made to look real or valuable in order to deceive people.

So tell me, what good about them.

4 Likes

Re: A Message To My IPOB Brothers by obulor6468: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Let the world hate IPOB but let God loves IPOB and we are cool.
Re: A Message To My IPOB Brothers by Totti9(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nedfed:

Fake cloths
Fake shoes
Fake wines
Fake drugs
Fake electronics
Fake spare parts
Fake this fake that.

Fake: an object that is made to look real or valuable in order to deceive people.

with all their fake products ur still unable to stand on ur own still want to pest on them like millipede
shameless Foo.l
Re: A Message To My IPOB Brothers by uglyafonja: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nedfed:

Fake cloths
Fake shoes
Fake wines
Fake drugs
Fake electronics
Fake spare parts
Fake this fake that.

which one have ur people produced
Re: A Message To My IPOB Brothers by ZombieTAMER: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nedfed:

Fake cloths
Fake shoes
Fake wines
Fake drugs
Fake electronics
Fake spare parts
Fake this fake that.

Don't lend them a hand
They can hold their own

(1) (Reply)

IGBO'S : Will The Death Of Nnamdi Kanu Be In Vain? / Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community / First Congress Dilemma On Biafra Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.