Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Allow The Youths For A Second To Govern This Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow The Youths For A Second To Govern This Nation (354 Views)

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allow The Youths For A Second To Govern This Nation by Justicechigbo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
ALLOW THE YOUTHS FOR A SECOND TO GOVERN THIS NATION

Answers and Solutions were given to youths in Anambra State by involving Hon. Mark Okoye, In Enugu State Hon. Chima Obieze etc and this honorables have never fail to prove their dodged,selfless, humble zealous spirit to serve the people.
Anambra and Enugu State will never forget without health issue services of His youthfulness Hon.Mark Okoye & Hon. Chima Obieze.

Come 2019 youth will occupy till.....When are we to be called leaders? I think is now. I humbly challenge His Youthfulness High Chief Chima Anyaso ,Hon. Chima Obieze , Hon. Mark Okoye come 2019.

My God! Nigeria youths is now Unemployment and Unemployment is now Nigeria youths....#Youth know Youth and can never despise parents#,do you know what that mean "Everybody will be carried along#
This men are going for their sons and daughters graduation outside the shores of Nigeria while ASUU strike is holding futures on a still,they travel for medical check up outside thereby incapaciting our young doctors here,have refinery, wine factory, companies outside because they want their children to suffer or scout for job here.Thereby not creating jobs for us. My God where are we going from here? the little job available, the so called #distinguished old men# will share it to....
What is the outcome of those youth that lost their lives during immigration recruitment or the outcome of successful one's?

Things are going well, I provoke, I insult,I challenge all the dodged icannotbeuseagain youth of Nigeria that the time is now....
They say Entrepreneurship,Step 1 need to be before Step 2 .Sapphire scent was given #1 million to start because he saw the potentials in him and Sapphire scent today Worth millions of dollar.....pt 1

Re: Allow The Youths For A Second To Govern This Nation by LionDeLeo: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
But is 40 years not young enough for a youth?

How has Kogi state fared under Yahaya Bello before you start talking about the nation as a whole?

Abegeeee

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived New York For The 72nd UN General Assembly / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Guardian Newspaper Headlines [19 September, 2017]. / Ekere, Umana, Ors Pay Tribute To Late Isemin’s Family (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.