Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed (52796 Views)

IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts / Nigeria Was Ruled By Looters But Now In The Hands Of Super Looters - ADP / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by thundafire: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
He will blame PDP
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by BiafraIShere(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Rubbish!
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by HMZi: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Even when Mr.Lie speaks a lil sense i still detest the man and what he stands for,PROPAGANDA!!!!!
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by AntiWailer: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
It is very obvious.
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by boman2014: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
v
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by idupaul: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nemesis1:

That's your assertion

Being blind to the obvious truth is your problem

Nnamdi Kanu while he was on a payroll was the organizer of one Nigeria, March against boko haram UK chapter in 2012

Radio Biafra has been in existence all that time but Nnamdi was not given access, the radio only discussed Ibo related matters for progress

Fast forward to 2015 someone made him Director of radio Biafra, a station that's been in existence before his father thought of giving birth to him, the radio created by Ojukwu and Co before war broke out in Nigeria, without qualifications or anything, he just became Director of that radio station

Same nnamdi who was singing one Nigeria in 2012 now became voice of Biafra hate, propaganda, insult etc in 2015

Someone with clearance and access allowed those guns his Turkish friend sent to him through checking at dock until the guns made it to Nigeria

If you can't cross the T's and dot the I's by now, do not procreate

I am sure you dont believe what you wrote out of tribal hatred imaginations
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by kobijacobs(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
mad man in agbada
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by tico1212(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
You can lie for Africa Sir
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by arantess: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nemesis1:

[s]That's your assertion

Being blind to the obvious truth is your problem

Nnamdi Kanu while he was on a payroll was the organizer of one Nigeria, March against boko haram UK chapter in 2012

Radio Biafra has been in existence all that time but Nnamdi was not given access, the radio only discussed Ibo related matters for progress

Fast forward to 2015 someone made him Director of radio Biafra, a station that's been in existence before his father thought of giving birth to him, the radio created by Ojukwu and Co before war broke out in Nigeria, without qualifications or anything, he just became Director of that radio station

Same nnamdi who was singing one Nigeria in 2012 now became voice of Biafra hate, propaganda, insult etc in 2015

Someone with clearance and access allowed those guns his Turkish friend sent to him through checking at dock until the guns made it to Nigeria

If you can't cross the T's and dot the I's by now, do not procreate [/s]
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by laidima88(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
they said Biafra or death
Nigerians said no Biafra but there is death
but when they see death their wretched leader flee. since cownu has failed you just have faith in fayose maybe he will actualise Biafra for you if he became president.
igbos are effective tool for any agenda since they are gullible.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by nextexcel: 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
This man has been the greatest lier to serve nigeria in the history of Nigerian democracy apart from been a lier he is also void of reasoning to expect the iPob agitation under good luck ( an educated man,a one time lecturer an academic doctor ) to mention but a few to be the same like a stack illiterate that is afraid of the four walls of the university the only language which he new is shoot, sir this is the reason why the tension rose under you people's watch and not any political party, always try Mr lie to look truth in the face and say it because it will not bite you sir.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by amreeaa(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
You mean minister for misinformation

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by greatface(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
I won't even waste my time to read an epistle or maybe a cookbook from a born liar.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by musa7m(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
This 1st to hear reasonable thing out of this man mouth
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by musa7m(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
This my 1st to hear reasonable thing out of this man mouth
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by EddieAsuzu: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lie mohammed

Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by Boyooosa(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Its been a while I heard from kanu
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by specialmati(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
father of all liar
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by biafranrealson: 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
lai, may what you termed propaganda videos befall you and your generation amen
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by SenorFax(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by Adaumunocha(f): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
This guy holds a degree in Lielogy
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by BiafraIShere(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
emmasege:
Here comes the pathological liar that never says the truth.
That evil man's end will be worse than those that were murdered unjustly. Tens of youths were forced at gun point to drink mud water full of bacteria, many others were shot dead, even a dog was not spared!! He can continue lying through his dirty teeth but the international community knows better, they are not Nigerian journalists that can collect brown envelope and decide to publish concoted lies and half truths. The overwhelming evidence is enough to implicate you all. You barbarians may have suceeded with the massacre of shites but you've finally met your waterloo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by showlight101(m): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mr lie continue, but don't forget that a killer must be kill
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by obi58: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nemesis1:

I am just disgusted

@Nemesis1 are the countless killings by Fulani herdsmen in different parts of the country also the product of the looters and politically disgruntled?

I am not a pro Biafra supporter but I do think this issue is too delicate for someone as old as Lai Mohammed to use to play politics! He should be a lot wiser and much more diplomatic than that
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by HiddenShadow: 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Neglect of the East is the reason for this agitation

No job
No light
No security

Police extortion

Failed State called Nigeria
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by blacknp(m): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
fergie001:
Lie Mohammed
A pathological liar.
Even 'your' people here are humbled by your consistent doublespeak.

Sir,your boss' penchant for tribalism and ethnic cleansing is what is causing the uproar,of course,the opposition has cashed in on it,just like your party did to OCCUPY NIGERIA.

"To a liar,the most dangerous individual is the person who catches his/her lies, but doesn't say anything about it.Then the liar isn't sure which lies are compromised." (J.B)

You will go down in history anyways."bad" history.
I believe what Alhaji Lai Mohammed is saying is the Pdp is the financier of Ipob which I believe is clear to any logical thinker,it is called dirty politics,

ekweremadu the deputy senate president has not come out to condemn the activities of ipob even though ipob has undermined the constitution ekweremadu swore to uphold by clamoring for secession?no wonder fayose and fani kayode pretend to be sympathetic to their illusive cause?
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by bilazego(m): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Who are the politicians of Eastern origin sponsoring IPOB ? the last I checked it was only olisa metu that is been changed for corruption from the east. Lai please name these politicians.
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by Supercoo: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
One good turn.... During GEJ regime, Boko Haram was sponsored to destabilize him, now Ipob sponsored....
What goes around.... cool cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by israelmao(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lai and you want me to believe you?
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by fergie001: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
blacknp:
I believe what Alhaji Lai Mohammed is saying is the Pdp is the financier of Ipob which I believe is clear to any logical thinker,it is called dirty politics,

ekweremadu the deputy senate president has not come out to condemn the activities of ipob even though ipob has undermined the constitution ekweremadu swore to uphold by clamoring for secession?no wonder fayose and fani kayode pretend to be sympathetic to their illusive cause?
Are you not in Nigeria?
He is not correct.
Are we going to assume it is morally correct to say APC is the financier of Boko Haram since they were sympathetic to it?
This is called politics and that's the way Africans play it.
Use 1 misfortune to climb up,
During the PDP's reign as the ruling party,
APC used OCCUPY Nigeria as a campaign tool,
During the Jan 1st fuel hike,for removal of subsidy which this administration also did for politics.(You needed to be in Lagos then).

All I am saying is PDP is cashing in on it,
What does a Fayose get to gain or lose from Biafra,its all politics.

So Liar Mohammed taking this position makes him a hypocritical liar.
Re: IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Goderlist:
I pray that useless IpIGs will continue agitating so that Python will swallow half of them.
. You no well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ozigi Abdulsalam Deedat At Cemetry In Kogi State (photos) / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi / Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.