Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Runtown: (doctor Say My Cure Dey On Top Your Body) Remix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runtown: (doctor Say My Cure Dey On Top Your Body) Remix (1350 Views)

Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? / Olosho Too Dey Complain Say My Prick Too Big! / Anybody Wey Say My Babe No Fine,no Go See 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runtown: (doctor Say My Cure Dey On Top Your Body) Remix by mrnwas(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
There is just one place I always run to whenever I have migraine do I say Headache?

I do run to this something because all I need is to rest my head on those organs and before I know it, the headache will disappear especially after she'd just had a bath, when everything around her is so cool and calm.

There are many things that makes a women a beautiful sight for all men. Specially those with good and sizable natural endowments.
You see those butts, you see her hips, you also see the way they vibrate to the rhythm of her locomotion. Bike men can attest to this.

There is another thing that makes me always wanna empty my wallet when I hit a strip club also. Its the sight of those juggs as well as the sight of that nicely curved Ass.

In every thing you'll be sent to heaven when you hit the honey comb. No, that place is haven. It captures you, wraps round your sumo and brings you to that point where you won't even be able to understand the things you say.

I can't imagine spending a day without seeing a pretty woman, I'm sorry babe, but I have to tell the truth. I hate to lie. Remember I am a christan. A devoted Christan who cannot lie.

The most appealing place to cure your madness as a man is in her hands, as you suck on those lips and hug her so tight, you'll see your worries flag a bike and run away.

As you gently slide onto her Orgasmic Centre of Gyration, you begin to see the reasons why Nigeria and her woman are the beat place in the world.

Don't come and tell me I haff spoil. Isnor me that read it. Ayam not even reading it oo.

A woman is a blessing for all men Biko. A good woman would indeed be a cure to all our problems as men

©MrPinner 2017

(1) (Reply)

Some Women Deserve Serious Beating. / More Than 180 Women Accuse Massage Therapists At Massage Envy Of Sexual Assault / How Many Bags Of Rice Do You Think You've Eaten All Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.