Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,006 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man (67041 Views)

Why Do Most Married Women Cheat / The Reason Most Married Women Don't Visit Husband's People / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by fabrestove: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
In one word "Ashawo"
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by babyhrt(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Did not come across like a pauper though
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by blackbeau1(f): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
That's just sad
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Iykmann(m): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Queenlovely:
I dont envy this guy at all. He died a miserable man. What could he so desire from a woman, he divorced 29 times. God forbid. He had so many children and grandkids. Yet when he died at 88 years, no family member came forward to claim him. He died a pauper. He even went ahead to marry a woman like him. She was his last wife. The longest marriage he had was a year. I will always stick to my family. I Won't let them down. Please our brothers who want to sow their wide oath everywhere, be careful. It might backfire on you. Guinness book of world record gave him that title.
Just imagine, is that a good title

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glynn_Wolfe

[img]https://funnynamesblog.files./2012/04/wolfe2.jpg[/img]Glynn “Scotty” Wolfe and one of his unidentified wives
Come to northern Nigeria and see men who dwarf that record

1 Like

Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Jackipapa: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
The world don end since!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by ArchangeLucifer: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
Cordis92:
E be like say the women wey dey accept him proposals no come get sense sha

You get sense yet you are unmarried at 38.
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by sodsak: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nobody commented on d fact that he's a reverend, perhaps following the Bible

1 Like

Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by sonnie10: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Queenlovely:

please let's us not derail this thread. Take it somewhere else please.

Seun: Lalasticlala mynd44

Derail this thread?
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by asawanathegreat(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
She looks like Rihanna some how.
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by macphilip: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
At least now his prick will get a well deserved rest!!!

1 Like

Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Somatic(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
For that side their wedding dey cheap na. No marriage list, no bride price. Who try am here go hearam for pocket.
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Rophie(f): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
Father of all nations
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Yoshy: 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
If we start counting body count for some of our sisters and brothers, some people go shatter the record a thousand times
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Prec1ous:
I guess he is one of those guys that always keep walking away.

You should have faced your wife,but I guess there was no Real love to begin with.

PS: queenlovely, so you don't want them to turn your thread to sleeping thread?
Exactly, if he loved his wife, he won't walk away easily.
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by ceezarhh(m): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
noticed he died the exact day I was born...same year...

Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by cho25bc(f): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lol, the man liked publicity stunt. Must he marry every side chicks he smashed? Na wa o

Want to earn more this season in an easy way? Check my signature to join my whatsapp group
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Tobium1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
He fûcked 29 pussies. That's enough for even a Grammy
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by 9jatatafo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
Na was ooo
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Lagbaja01(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
he still lived longer than many with no divorce issue.
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mtcheeew
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by boringnigerian: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dude, it's "wild oats" not "wide oath". If you don't know the proper expression, learn it or don't use it at all.
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Queenlovely(f): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
boringnigerian:
Dude, it's "wild oats" not "wide oath". If you don't know the proper expression, learn it or don't use it at all.

thank you
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by GetMeRight: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Funny enough he is remembered for something... not every dead man get to be remembered
Hmmm!
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by makoota: 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
Succubus can be behind. Thats what they do, to steal; to kill; and destroy.
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
joseo:
It is becos of dudes like this ppl prefer to be baby mama and......that actual truth is that the guy didn't raise a family so he has no family ....

Word
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
See the man face self.. I just hope his children were properly brought up.. Even though they can't have his attention
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Augustap(f): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Augustap(f): 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Some women can get married to any thing so far it has a dic.k
Look at his pink ear like a newly chewed bubble gum
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by TiffanyDavies(f): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
cummando:
Who funeral EPP? He don die he don die be that....na ordinary rotten meat dey inside casket for funeral. So I don't consider that a punishment.
Oh shut up! I am eating meat. Just lost my apetite.

Same way I hate RIPs....abi the dead go dey inside grave dey like una comments?.

I weak
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by mamagee3(f): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
The dude looks like someone with serious mental issues. grin
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by habsydiamond(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
o boy hey! see record.. no be small oo. some Naija girl go soon break that record

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl / Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) / Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.