Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (49426 Views)

Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face / Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face / Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by krayon22: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ur sperm is wicked
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by owillowill: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Simple put.... Abstain from Pre-marital Sex...
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Sunmolar(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Marry who? So that he will eventually turn his wife leprous? Ordinary gal friend dey get pimples, wetin wife go carry? Na acute-Conc leprosy nah

The guy na SpermDracula!
shocked
IdeyFindWife:

Marry who? So that he will eventually turn his wife leprous? Ordinary gal friend dey get pimples, wetin wife go carry? Na acute-Conc leprosy nah

The guy na SpermDracula!
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Johnsown1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Nonsense sperm
Funny u
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Johnsown1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

The guy na SpermDracula!
Guy ur wicked ooo, u have killed me with laughter

1 Like

Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nwaoma198(f): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Seriously angry[ cryquote author=Johnsown1 post=60582426]
Funny u[/quote]
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Smony: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
May b ur sperm na condem one. lol.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Johnsown1(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Seriously angry[ cryquote author=Johnsown1 post=60582426]
Funny u

U no get chill at all
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by omaigala12(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Captain pimple grin grin grin
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Johnsown1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
tochivitus:
grin you wicked Bro this got me laughing put loud. which one be internal pimples again grin
Help me ask oo
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nwaoma198(f): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
angry grin angry
Johnsown1:

U no get chill at all

1 Like

Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by donqx: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
seriously
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by sharpwriter(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
wink
justi4jesu:

I said it, stalker grin grin
[color=]
justi4jesu:

[/color]
justi4jesu:

Lol
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by NwaScore442(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ur prick nids to be sanitized ASAP!! grin grin

#MIcandidadvice#
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by UEDIBO: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
tell him to use condom
Narldon:
Ok
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by mechanics(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
abstain.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by kings45(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ur village people dey at work
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
smoke some ganja you will be fine! trust me! I know! grin
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by glosplendid(f): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
barackosama:
Bro, you better use Nixoderm as Butter whenever you're eating bread, seems like you have internal pimples. grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaah..i can't stop laughing oooo..u wicked gon
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by adedayourt(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Nonsense sperm

Don't take it personal sis cheesy
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nwaoma198(f): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Me not oooo grin[u cryote author=adedayourt post=60584348]

Don't take it personal sis cheesy[/quote]
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Harbeeorlar(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
To correct some notions, these 3 relationships is in the space of 6yrs not that am flirting around...
To answer ur question, i do ejaculate inside of them #UnprotectedSex but i dont share clothe with anyone and have never did. I have sex with my strength not with sex enhancement drugs or alcohol.

Proudlyngwa:

Do you ejaculate into their body.

When someone shares clothes with you, what happens.
Do you consume certain things before sex.

This questions will lead to the next set of questions.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Elis49(f): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
why not you both go see a doctor... Nairalanders will make matters worse for you..lol..savage comments.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by jmaine: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Jiang:
So you people still fuvck around before marriage, YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING SEF

Get out of here. nansense!
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Harbeeorlar(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Elis49:
why not you both go see a doctor... Nairalanders will make matters worse for you..lol..savage comments.

I think you are right, am somehow regretting posting this here though have got meaningful contacts so its not all a regret.

As per test, we go for test when we met last and we did blood test, urine test and sputum (saliva test) and we did blood test not quite long when visited a friend in his hosoital. Thanks
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by KamsyU: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
cummando:
Happened to my friend.....I'll tell you what I said to him

Abstain from premarital sex!
This is the best
Advice
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Harbeeorlar:
To correct some notions, these 3 relationships is in the space of 6hrs not that am flirting around...
To answer ur question, i do ejaculate inside of them #Unprotected sex but i dont share clothe with anyone and have never did. I have sex with my strength not with sex enhancement drugs or alcohol.

Maybe you should go for a test to determine the ph of your fluids.
Sorry to ask such questions.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Harbeeorlar(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Maybe you should go for a test to determine the ph of your fluids.
Sorry to ask such questions.

Not offended, its to my advantage. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by bmos(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
tbabs10166:
I think this is strange

He is simply possessed by evil spirit
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Johnpsite: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
tgmservice:
We need more details on your sex life do u cum on their faces if so your sperm is infected with scabies.hahahaha u fumny

BTW nland mods are perverts putting all sorts of Viewer topics on FP but when someone upload indecent pics they will ban that person pretending as if they are holy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.