Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) (44589 Views)

Sophia Momodu In Bikini As She Vacations In Kenya / Dele Momodu In His Turkey Historic Room In A Cave (Photos) / Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by onyekachee(f): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2017
they use to be friends na,why all these sudden beef
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by usifo1(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2017
ABEG WHERE DAVIDO BABY MAMA TAKE BUY HER (DOUGHNUT) BECAUSE DOUGHNUT DON DAY HUNGRY ME
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Happiness002: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2017
Hmm, is alright
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by gozzlin: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2017
seunmohmoh:
what is our work on Nairaland....to see.. insult and wait for d next post. See eniola lap

Seun baby, how's your day going?
smiley
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Decale: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:
"Boss ladies don't beg for love, nor dick". grincheesy Yet, you begged Davido for love and he turned you into a babymama. Keep lying to yourself, delusion of grandeur.

She didn't call herself a boss lady. Go read what she typed and slowly this time...
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
eniola should be doing this instead of exchanging words with that little girl who is young enough to be her daughter.

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by comrChris(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Where did these shameless old ladies import their own English from.
Inferiority complex at its peak
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by immybanks(f): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
[color=#000000][/color] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Fine and yours
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
What she said actually hits her more though.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by oruma19: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Sophia Momodu, Davido’s baby mama took to social media to blast Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus because of food, called her “a fat,salty hoe”.

It started when Sophie went on to Snapchat to contemplate and ask her followers what she would have for dinner.

Sophia disclosed, that she already has eaten some “Dunkin’ Donuts” and she considered having another fancy doughnut from Krispy Kreme that same night.

Eniola Badmus mocked her for going for cheap snacks, she said;

“Dunkin’ Donut? What happened to Red Lobster, Olive Garden, even Apple Bees?”“You’re better to reckon with Popeyes. Dey still gat wedges for the munch. #BobssLadiesPayBillz”

This apparently did not go down well with Sophia momodu, she replied;

“How you gon be salty cause I eat whatever the Bleep I want and you can’t hoe,” she began her tirade. “I have wayyy too many responsible people in my life. They won’t let me put this fat, salty hoe in her place. Always talking about people and stay kissing their ass. Fool!”

As if that was not enough, she added;

“Boss ladies don’t beg for love,” she continued, referencing Eniola’s comment about ‘boss ladies’, and added, “They don’t beg for dick either. Sit you cellulite ridden ass down and be humble.”\

See screenshot below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/bestfriends-eniola-badmus-davidos-babymamasophia-momodu-fighting-food/
is this cheap hoe called Sophia also a celebrity? What makes her one? See as she urgly sef. Fool, thinking having a child for Davido she is older than has made her a celebrity, bitch. Eniola has proven herself to be talented Sophia has no talent than to Bleep cheap Bleep. Bitch
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
I knew ds was gonna happen someday.
Am suspecting enny baddy is davido's sugar plumb.
Sista momodu bin luking for opportunity to drag ha a$$!!!
#justsaying
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Cutestud(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
when did davido's babymama start becoming beautiful or is that someone else's pix?
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
You cannot be fat and ugly and not learn to mind your business. Damn! This eniola badmus is so shitty.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by ruffcoin09(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
The fools want everyone to know they come to america, even we that resides here don't patronize those junkies.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Why Olosho's dey always get bad mouth!

Dem sabi insult!
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Cutestud:
when did davido's babymama start becoming beautiful or is that someone else's pix?

Don't get it twisted!

Filter at work!

Davido himself with a wig on his head fine pass the babymama

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
ibkkk:
Their problem.

That Eniola sef,over sabi dey worry am.
grin grin Kwikwikwikwi
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
hAlexandro:
grin grin Kwikwikwikwi

smiley
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
ibkkk:

smiley
been a while? � where have you been
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
hAlexandro:
been a while? � where have you been

Earth,Africa, Nigeria,Southwest... smiley
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin grin grin
ibkkk:

Earth,Africa, Nigeria,Southwest... smiley
I thought Jupiter ni!!! �
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by chichigal(f): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lincoln275:
Most of us are just too brave on social media, you think war is all about pressing iPhone and other gadgets we use to promote war and violence on social media? Have you ever get stabbed or got into any serious street fight? can you even stab a goat? have you ever held a � in your life? you think you will have the opportunity to be facebook, twitter snap and others during war? You think you can still slay when there is war? And all the ballers, do you think Friday nights would still be the same? What will happen to all the cc top up, wire wire western union, moneygram and your iTunes cards? Do you think hunger is the same with fasting? If you have elders around you that can actually give you details of the biafran war honestly you will switch your attentions from violence to hustling hard, making good money and leaving a legacy behind for your unborn child. Youths pls don't get brainwashed by people that will eventually fly their families abroad when they use you to ignite war. ah don talk ma own oo. insult me or say whatever ever, I don't care but I promise you will remember my words one day.
my dear, my late grandfather witnesses a lot from that past Biafran war
n asked us not to pray for anything Biafra in our entire life. I wish our youth would understand the reality
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
hAlexandro:
grin grin grin I thought Jupiter ni!!! �

grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
ibkkk:
be nice to follow back ASAP

grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Responsible people in your life didn't allow you to get fat but they allowed you to be davido baby mama undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Ayo4251(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Apart from me, who else knows they are both foolish?
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
chichigal:
my dear, my late grandfather witnesses a lot from that past Biafran war
n asked us not to pray for anything Biafra in our entire life. I wish our youth would understand the reality
hmmm! I wish dey understand oooo
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ayam not understanding, abeg, who get the dick them they drag? Na true say Eniola dey beg for dick??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries / Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success / Temi Otedola Gets 200 Roses From Mr Eazi For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.