Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) (44587 Views)

Sophia Momodu In Bikini As She Vacations In Kenya / Dele Momodu In His Turkey Historic Room In A Cave (Photos) / Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Kimy97(f): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2017
Homeboiy:
which kind English them they write
i jux tire
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by bayocanny: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2017
Upper cute grin
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by lacruz12(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2017
No chill
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by samdeto(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2017
olosho wey no get respect. mtcheew embarassedolosho wey no get respect. mtcheew
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by fatymore(f): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Eniola is being jealous joor. Cos she ain't davido baby mama.. Abi what's her own.. If she felt like eating shit
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by potolistic(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2017
One is addicted to food.

The other is addicted to short di.ck
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by 2nitexclusive(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2017
Na them go tired
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by baby124: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2017
Because Sophia go America for the first time in her life. She get American accent, even type in phonetics. God is wonderful. No wonder the struggle with Davido that time was really serious. As for Eniola, she needs to go and find something serious to do. Two old mama imbeciles.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Naff24(f): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2017
Abeg make all these yeyebrities trying so hard to be relevant shud just go an siddon, make dem no pour water inside my elubo jàre, I no even get their time today undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by madgoat(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2017
I need someone to start a beef with me.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Two fuckin idiot sluts.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by deebrain(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Lincoln275:
Most of us are just too brave on social media, you think war is all about pressing iPhone and other gadgets we use to promote war and violence on social media? Have you ever get stabbed or got into any serious street fight? can you even stab a goat? have you ever held a � in your life? you think you will have the opportunity to be facebook, twitter snap and others during war? You think you can still slay when there is war? And all the ballers, do you think Friday nights would still be the same? What will happen to all the cc top up, wire wire western union, moneygram and your iTunes cards? Do you think hunger is the same with fasting? If you have elders around you that can actually give you details of the biafran war honestly you will switch your attentions from violence to hustling hard, making good money and leaving a legacy behind for your unborn child. Youths pls don't get brainwashed by people that will eventually fly their families abroad when they use you to ignite war. ah don talk ma own oo. insult me or say whatever ever, I don't care but I promise you will remember my words one day.

they don't really need the elders to tell them.

Just look for the selfie Ojukwu took with his kids in exile when millions of his kinsmen were already perished after the war.

It's a message on its own.

Senseless wars? NEVER AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by pstnicodemus(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2017
tyson98:
See as she finish aunty wulebantu grin
Point of correction, they didn't finish her, they COMPLETELY FINISHED her.
#Fatality
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by chucs: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2017
Nah diick dey cause this wahala..Old aunties disgracing themselves.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by joenor(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2017
Abi?
kimbraa:
"Boss ladies don't beg for love, nor dick". grincheesy Yet, you begged Davido for love and he turned you into a babymama. Keep lying to yourself, delusion of grandeur.

As for Eniola, you know say you too fat. Mind your business. cheesy grin
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by joenor(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2017
Why would Eniola reply with such words?
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2017
Homeboiy:
which kind English them they write

Ataya bro
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2017
joenor:
Abi?
Na so na. cheesy grin
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2017
Actually I like fat women, everywhere like breast.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by eventsms(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2017
Two mad woman.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2017
cheesy lower handsome
bayocanny:
Upper cute grin
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2017
Ashawo wey no dey relevant whoes only job Na baby man get mouth to talk some people no just get sense
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by mayDtolu(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2017
Sense no b by size...
Tho....I don't care

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by wildchild02: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2017
lmao

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2017
Slay mamas slaying between each other, MEANWHILE THEIR SISTER DOWN IN THE SOUTH........

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by dopemama(f): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2017
undecidedBut no be she send cake to mama imade when she been celebrate birthday last time?
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Sophia Momodu, Davido’s baby mama took to social media to blast Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus because of food, called her “a fat,salty hoe”.

It started when Sophie went on to Snapchat to contemplate and ask her followers what she would have for dinner.

Sophia disclosed, that she already has eaten some “Dunkin’ Donuts” and she considered having another fancy doughnut from Krispy Kreme that same night.

Eniola Badmus mocked her for going for cheap snacks, she said;

“Dunkin’ Donut? What happened to Red Lobster, Olive Garden, even Apple Bees?”“You’re better to reckon with Popeyes. Dey still gat wedges for the munch. #BobssLadiesPayBillz”

This apparently did not go down well with Sophia momodu, she replied;

“How you gon be salty cause I eat whatever the Bleep I want and you can’t hoe,” she began her tirade. “I have wayyy too many responsible people in my life. They won’t let me put this fat, salty hoe in her place. Always talking about people and stay kissing their ass. Fool!”

As if that was not enough, she added;

“Boss ladies don’t beg for love,” she continued, referencing Eniola’s comment about ‘boss ladies’, and added, “They don’t beg for dick either. Sit you cellulite ridden ass down and be humble.”\

See screenshot below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/bestfriends-eniola-badmus-davidos-babymamasophia-momodu-fighting-food/
Eniola is a well known Lesbian na. She pays small girls 20K to suck her pussy!
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2017
When I say it
There is nothing upstairs
I don't blame her
She inherited it from her parents
And unfortunately another is going to pass through the same Faith
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by bayocanny: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
cheesy lower handsome
Lol cheesy, just seeing it now. I actually meant upper cut hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor / Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa / Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.