Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

The South East Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South East Governors (318 Views)

South-East Governors Ban Movement Of Cattle Into Region By Foot / Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The South East Governors by ojimbo(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2017
A person who does not know where the rain began to beat him cannot say where he dried his his body.

Let me talk about Igbo leaders. The five Governors of South East met in Enugu last week and declared IPOB activities illegal because the Army has already declared them terrorist organization ( I have not seen any country where the army can decide who is terrorist and who is not, most times I wonder if judiciary still exist in Nigeria) I wonder what type of terrorists that throw stones and bottles to armored tanks, though I am yet to see the video were they throw stones.Our beloved pot belly Governors were quick to passed judgement on them because their masters in Abuja and Sokoto have commanded them to do so.

I can imagine the five big men seating in a round table meeting discussing ipob in a funny way.

The champagne governor who normally wear sunshade even at night, the one who investigated Uzubulu church massacre and concluded within 2 hours that the shooting were a fight between two brothers who live in a far away country and that was the final verdict, no interrogation, no investigation, no one was arrested, no one ask questions ( ijuta isi nkita iga-eji agba ya me gini?) governor who is fighting with his godfather over the incoming election.His godfather had sworn to fight over the state till the last drop of his blood ( though I don't know what he meant by that statement) they are in political struggle disgracing their chi na aka, people that chase rat while their house is on fire.

The Ghost slapping governor who people dislike so much, whose father was said to be a Northern, who destroy a market and killed 3 people including an only son.

The governor who wants to morgage the future generations of his state over Islamic loans, I heard that he normally travels to Abuja in a private jet .

The crisis governor, the one who lives close to IPOB leader house, the one who is Afraid that his masters from North will remove him from office.

The most coward of them, the weeping governor who turned to a prayer warrior overnight and declared three days off fasting and praying, I hope he did dry fasting to reduce his weight.

I can as well picture these five men discussing and arguing like the animals in George Orwell animal farm...One will say " I must work hard comrade Napoleon ( Buhari) is always right, another one will say Two leg bad , four legs good and someone will call them from Abuja an tell them that" all Animals are equal but some are more equal than others". this are the leaders of Igbo state who failed to learn from history. They prefer to serve themselves instead of the masses.

1 Like

Re: The South East Governors by zinizta: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2017
YOU DIDN'T GET TO THE POINT. SO I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE NOT IN AGREEMENT WITH THE CONSENSUS THE SE GUVS REACHED. IMO THE DECISION TO PROSCRIBE IPOB IS A DAMAGE CONTROL ONE. I THINK THATS THE SMART THING TO DO.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State Inaugurates Committee To Recover Looted Resources / The North Is Also Agitating On Restructuring / Lagos Enhances Criminal Justice System With New DNA Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.