Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone (15343 Views)

Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do / 5 Things You Didn't Know That Drains Your Phone Battery / Is The TECNO Phantom 8 Too Expensive For 128,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by goingape1: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Iamdemola:

But you can lie sha! Hmmm
seriously I'm not lying
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by BabaO2: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Ennyholar:
The Phantom 6 is a masterpiece
Everything about the phone is dope..
One of the best from Tecno.
And the internet connection?
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Realboygenius(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2017
Francisayo:
Still rocking my Tecno phantom 6 plus......d best phone Tecno we ever produce till date

Have you updated to Nougat?
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Flawlessangel(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2017
ShyCypher:
I'll still use a Samsung S3 of 2012 before this rubbish that will develop irreversible faults after one year.

Show me ONE person that has used a Tecno or Infinix for three years.

I'm waitin'...

ME. I have an Infinix phone that is over 2 years old. This is the third year and it's still going strong
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by samsam2019: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Free sim card slot pin? Wow!!!! What a great invention from Tecno. I never in my life thought it would come with the phone

Thanks Tecno. Eyin oloriburuku dede Yi angry
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Agbogashi: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2017
I have a problem with this Phantom 6 (6+ precisely), lost the SIM tray slot. Can I get guidance on how/where to get a replacement or anyone who can help me get a replacement. Will much appreciate it. Thank you.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Techm8: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
modelmike7:

How Much does it cost you mean, typo I guess.... Almost a 100K!!!

Modified : Cost between 100K to 115K
Even when it was released​ it didn't cost this much. It currently cost between 70-80k now
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by chigozie391(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
I have 2 months old phantom 6 for sell... Superb... No scratches...
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by chigozie391(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
I have 2 months old phantom 6 for sell... Superb... No scratches... Whatsapp me 08163047983
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by drTOO: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
modelmike7:

Ive been falling for the phone until I saw this. 100k for tecno.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Kanurii: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
modelmike7:

I bought mine 75k in July this year
Not upto 100
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by sweetkev(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queentito:
The camera takes the most beautiful picture ever, this is mine without editing. This phone remains tecno's best device for now
you are beautiful
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by armadeo(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
ShyCypher:
I'll still use a Samsung S3 of 2012 before this rubbish that will develop irreversible faults after one year.

I'm waitin'...

The only techno phone you will see me with is one I was gifted and was on the way to sell it.

Phantom A taught me a bitter lesson.

Team Samsung for life

2 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by globatop: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
ShyCypher:

I'm waitin'...

My infinix zero 506 Is more than 3 years, still in perfect condition o. Thx to infinix
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by lastbaff(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys, check out this sure list of Tecno phones and specs: Latest Tecno phones and prices
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by sureboijesse(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queentito:
The camera takes the most beautiful picture ever, this is mine without editing. This phone remains tecno's best device for now

This is a joke ....if this is the camera pic.........den tecno still dey learn work!!!!!!
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by omoalajah(m): 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
A flagship for that matter
Ennyholar:
The Phantom 6 is a masterpiece
Everything about the phone is dope..
One of the best from Tecno.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by omoalajah(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
How he dey learn work.

sureboijesse:

This is a joke ....if this is the camera pic.........den tecno still dey learn work!!!!!!
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by datyorubaboy: 12:06am On Sep 20, 2017
Visit carlcare.
Agbogashi:
I have a problem with this Phantom 6 (6+ precisely), lost the SIM tray slot. Can I get guidance on how/where to get a replacement or anyone who can help me get a replacement. Will much appreciate it. Thank you.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by datyorubaboy: 12:06am On Sep 20, 2017
Why u dey para na
samsam2019:
Free sim card slot pin? Wow!!!! What a great invention from Tecno. I never in my life thought it would come with the phone

Thanks Tecno. Eyin oloriburuku dede Yi angry
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by missslimzy(f): 12:29am On Sep 20, 2017
This phone sha. The best
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by missslimzy(f): 12:30am On Sep 20, 2017
My tecno boom over a year now
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Riyikebaby(f): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2017
madgoat:

Wow... Are u the one in the pix? embarassed u are ugly mehn. Pls dont display such pix again.

Wow, you're really acting your name grin
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Riyikebaby(f): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2017
drTOO:
Ive been falling for the phone until I saw this. 100k for tecno.

That's is not the price, it's around 70k now
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Queentito(f): 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
sweetkev:
you are beautiful

Thank you
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Queentito(f): 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=Agbogashi post=60614227]I have a problem with this Phantom 6 (6+ precisely), lost the SIM tray slot. Can I get guidance on how/where to get a replacement or anyone who can help me get a replacement. Will much appreciate it. Thank you.[/quote

You can get a replacement at any carlcare centre around you
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Queentito(f): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
Queentito, how much do gat d phone n where?

It was a gift, I didn't buy it. But it should be around 70k now
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Queentito(f): 12:01am On Sep 21, 2017
D4Daymoo:

Feyin e! Nice shot

Lol, thanks
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Queentito(f): 12:02am On Sep 21, 2017
Reeberry:
This picture isn't clear jare. Looks like 5mp camera.

You're probably viewing it on a wack device, trust me. It's as clear as crystal on my phone
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Queentito(f): 12:03am On Sep 21, 2017
bobo65:

My 28k leagoo m8 gave a better shot

Lewl, this is the better shot? Murd me grin
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Queentito(f): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2017
jobaltol:

Madam, you look beautiful ...dont praise the phone, praise your genes

The phone enhanced the beauty so permit me sing the phone's praises
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Queentito(f): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2017
eleojo23:

Opinions about camera quality is usually subject to the eyes of the beholder.

For me, that picture up there is not good enough for a 13MP camera

True, this phone takes the best pictures ever in my opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images / Request You Smartmovie Key Here! For Free / Effect Of MTN's Monopoly On Economies Of Sub-Saharan Countries - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.