Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! (2611 Views)

Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu / The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2017
I have been silent since the ongoings in Nigeria started.
I have been crying cos of the much injustices and killing of our brothers.
I've been afraid of coming here on NL cos if make Pro-Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB posts or comments I'll be blocked and My thread will be closed.
In as much as I know they might close this one too,I must speak out first.
They called themselves Arewa - Nothing Happened.
They have Arewa Consultative Forum - Nothing Happened.
They have Arewa youths and elders - Nothing happened.
How can they be Arewas and still be Nigerians?
Its obvious hate has taken over in Nigeria, you want them to be one with you yet you rejoice they are being suffered,killed and tortured, you want the only one who they've taken as their and only who speaks the mind of the masses killed and yet you didn't notice their is a certain arewa in Nigeria and no dancing python has been unleashed on them.
Shun tribal difference,religious or ethnic difference.
If a certain part of Nigeria wants out, please let them go.
https://mobile.facebook.com/arewa49ja/?refid=52&_ft_=top_level_post_id.847831295398190%3Atl_objid.847831295398190%3Athid.149774505203876&__tn__=CH-R

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by NaeChris: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Nizooria is a piece of sh!t. A packet of dried bull sh!t.

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by ndenzo(m): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2017
U are on point

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by Nemesis1: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2017
NaeChris:
Nizooria is a piece of sh!t. A packet of dried bull sh!t.

You, your region and your relatives are the sh!t in it

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by NaeChris: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2017
Nemesis1:

You, your region and your relatives are the sh!t in it
Hahahahahahhahahah na so e pain you reach? Nizooria ia packet of dried sh!t. You can go and die.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by Nemesis1: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2017
NaeChris:
Hahahahahahhahahah na so e pain you reach? Nizooria ia packet of dried sh!t. You can go and die.

Your family dies first

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by NaeChris: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nemesis1:

Your family dies first
Hahahahah e pain am. Carry your family go hug transformer.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by AngryRebel: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
NaeChris:
Hahahahah e pain am. Carry your family go hug transformer.
The fool is an imbe*cile,ignore d bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by Omololu007(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
If IPOB is a terrorist group,when will arewa,afenifere,mend,Fulani herdsmen be labelled terrorist group?

When will there be operation anaconda twerk against Fulani herdsmen killing people all over the country? President buhari is a big mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by mercy0008(f): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
HOW CAN THEY BE AREWA AND STILL BE NIGERIANS, THATS THE MOST STUPID THING I HAVE HEARD . AREWA SIMPLY MEANS NORTHERNER. ITS A FORUM THAT UNITES ALL NORTHERN STATES, SINCE WE SEEM TO BE MUCH.
GUY, THIS YOUR POST DOES NOT HOLD WATER. PARK WELL

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by Omololu007(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
mercy0008:
HOW CAN THEY BE AREWA AND STILL BE NIGERIANS, THATS THE MOST STUPID THING I HAVE HEARD . AREWA SIMPLY MEANS NORTHERNER. ITS A FORUM THAT UNITES ALL NORTHERN STATES, SINCE WE SEEM TO BE MUCH.
GUY, THIS YOUR POST DOES NOT HOLD WATER. PARK WELL
IPOB is a forum that holds all Ibo's too

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by NaeChris: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
AngryRebel:
The fool is an imbe*cile,ignore d bigot.
Ok my brother.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by BudeYahooCom: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
NaeChris:
Baba you are a bastard. An old cunt. Mor0n.

He said you should ignore the bigot, yet you abuse him? Did you really read what he typed?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by NaeChris: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

He said you should ignore the bigot, yet you abuse him? Did you really read what he typed?
Oops that was a big error. I have modified it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by mercy0008(f): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
KAI WHY SOOOO DUMB? HE SAID HOW CAN THEY BE AREWA AND STILL BE NIGERIANS. IS AREWA A COUNTRY? ARE THEY SAYING THEY WANT TO START THEIR COUNTRY IN ANOTHER COUNTRY LIKE IPOB ARE SAYING? SO THE COMPARISM IS A VERY STUPID ONE. ENJOY YOUR DAY
Omololu007:
IPOB is a forum that holds all Ibo's too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by ipoblogic: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
EricIyke:
I have been silent since the ongoings in Nigeria started.
I have been crying cos of the much injustices and killing of our brothers.
I've been afraid of coming here on NL cos if make Pro-Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB posts or comments I'll be blocked and My thread will be closed.
In as much as I know they might close this one too,I must speak out first.
They called themselves Arewa - Nothing Happened.
They have Arewa Consultative Forum - Nothing Happened.
They have Arewa youths and elders - Nothing happened.
How can they be Arewas and still be Nigerians?
Its obvious hate has taken over in Nigeria, you want them to be one with you yet you rejoice they are being suffered,killed and tortured, you want the only one who they've taken as their and only who speaks the mind of the masses killed and yet you didn't notice their is a certain arewa in Nigeria and no dancing python has been unleashed on them.
Shun tribal difference,religious or ethnic difference.
If a certain part of Nigeria wants out, please let them go.
https://mobile.facebook.com/arewa49ja/?refid=52&_ft_=top_level_post_id.847831295398190%3Atl_objid.847831295398190%3Athid.149774505203876&__tn__=CH-R

The established another government with another law (Sharia) and another police (Hisba)
Nothing happened.

They kill us over blasphemy with shouts of Allah Kubar, nothing happened.

They invade our lands, mine and kill us, then burn down our houses, nothing happens.

We simply said, enough of this madness.
Let us negotiate how we should live together but if you are not interested, let us go our ways.

They came to kill us and call us terrorists.

They are cursed and Nigeria is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by Omololu007(m): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
mercy0008:
KAI WHY SOOOO DUMB? HE SAID HOW CAN THEY BE AREWA AND STILL BE NIGERIANS. IS AREWA A COUNTRY? ARE THEY SAYING THEY WANT TO START THEIR COUNTRY IN ANOTHER COUNTRY LIKE IPOB ARE SAYING? SO THE COMPARISM IS A VERY STUPID ONE. ENJOY YOUR DAY
stupid pig
Arewa youth supported by their foolish old men asked IBO's to leave the north, so they are also a terrorist group like ipob dumb Bleep.
Aboki no kuku get sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by mercy0008(f): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
MEHN U ARE A FOOL. MUMUNI FIRST OF HIS NAME, LAST STUPIDITY BENDER,MISPLACER OF HIS OWN SENSE, HEIR TO THE NO COMMON SENSE THRONE. IF WE SEE ANYONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE MORE OF A BASTARD THAN YOU ARE, WE SHOULD ARREST THE PERSON. IT IS AN INSULT TO YOUR POSITION. KEEP DISGRACING YOUR FAMILY WHO THINK THEY HAVE A SON IN U ON SOCIAL MEDIA. WAWA KAWAI
Omololu007:
stupid pig
Arewa youth supported by their foolish old men asked IBO's to leave the north, so they are also a terrorist group like ipob dumb Bleep.
Aboki no kuku get sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by Omololu007(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
mercy0008:
MEHN U ARE A FOOL. MUMUNI FIRST OF HIS NAME, LAST STUPIDITY BENDER,MISPLACER OF HIS OWN SENSE, HEIR TO THE NO COMMON SENSE THRONE. IF WE SEE ANYONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE MORE OF A BASTARD THAN YOU ARE, WE SHOULD ARREST THE PERSON. IT IS AN INSULT TO YOUR POSITION. KEEP DISGRACING YOUR FAMILY WHO THINK THEY HAVE A SON IN U ON SOCIAL MEDIA. WAWA KAWAI
Hausa cow,I can't read all the trash you wrote up there,so quote me again when you start writing in small letters.smelling Hausa goat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by legendsilver(m): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
The pics below makes me laf out loud

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by joewhale: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Omololu007:
If IPOB is a terrorist group,when will arewa,afenifere,mend,Fulani herdsmen be labelled terrorist group?

When will there be operation anaconda twerk against Fulani herdsmen killing people all over the country? President buhari is a big mistake

I FEEL PITY FOR THE IBO's BUT I STRONGLY BELIEVE THIS REVOLUTION WILL TAKE PLACE SOON. ITS GETTING SET
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by FriendNG: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Look at this illiterate fool. Arewa is a Hausa word which means north.
So what is wrong of being a northerner and a Nigerian.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by FriendNG: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Look at this illiterate fool. Arewa is a Hausa word which means north.
So what is wrong of being a northerner and a Nigerian.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
ipoblogic:

The established another government with another law (Sharia) and another police (Hisba)
Nothing happened.

They kill us over blasphemy with shouts of Allah Kubar, nothing happened.

They invade our lands, mine and kill us, then burn down our houses, nothing happens.

We simply said, enough of this madness.
Let us negotiate how we should live together but if you are not interested, let us go our ways.

They came to kill us and call us terrorists.

They are cursed and Nigeria is cursed.

Too bad and unfortunate We are in a country full of demented species.

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs / Senator Dino Melaye Fire Shot At Godswill Akpabio Call Him A Retired Senator / 2023: I Won’t Name My Successor – President Buhari Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.