Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread (34533 Views)

Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus / Breakthrough As Scientists Discover A Drug That Can Kill Covid 19 In 48hrs / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by MISSNORA(f): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Team raw cheesy
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Fagg0t cheesy
MrCork:

...this is great news for Falconey (nairalander)...he ain't gonnnnnna be skinnnny from aids no more gringrin gringringrin

1 Like

Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by arsenal33: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
RichFoundation:
So Buhari will be healed finally

and your father will not
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Praktikals(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Oya operation fire for fire begins
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by ifko: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
i can cure HIV i just dont know how to go about it
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by SmartyPants(m): 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
kolnel:
Nice initiative
I keep wondering why other continents are making headways and Africa keeps going backward

I guess the answer is religion

Is Africa the only continent with religion? Did religion begin from Africa?
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Justdare: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
RichFoundation:
And this one is somebody's child
SMH
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by 2lateBiafra: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
RichFoundation:

Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Chigorkizz(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
:
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by peacemara54(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pure honey, raw from the bees hive is what i supply

Contact through my signature
Small litres for medical purposes/health is available
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Praktikals(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
MISSNORA:
Team raw cheesy
Life is too short to deprive oneself the pleasure of RAW kpanshin. I love your vboot o.
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by 9jatatafo(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
greenstar:
Na so..
I've been hearing this breakthrough since I was 17, now I'm 27...
Thousands have died from it and they are still having breakthroughs.
Anybody who develops potent medicine for hiv will be richer than Bill gates in just 2weeks.
But for now, they should gerarahiaaaaa

Slow and steady wins the race
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by bigpicture001: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
...HIV has long been defeated..what I need is a cure for cancer...that one is worse than HIV

1 Like

Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by muller101(m): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Raw riders are grin
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by BMZK: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
RichFoundation:

Vaccine is for prevention not for cure...
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by hooklover: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Glove this let's row ladies nothing to fear single and married have fun...
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by valx2: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Frexixi:
My cure is on the way
ARE YOU HIV?
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Wishaky(f): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
RichFoundation:

Receive Sense.
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by LordsApostle: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Where's ur location?
MISSNORA:
Team raw cheesy
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Hardeybohwarley(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pray it works. that dude with the post on nairaland.
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
RichFoundation:
Lol

Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by newslifeop: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Really
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Skin to skin is the best thing that can happen a human grin
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by sizzlingcold(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
touson10:
First to comment
no think am.... men with 7g network don reach am before you
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
kolnel:
Nice initiative
I keep wondering why other continents are making headways and Africa keeps going backward

I guess the answer is religion

And you would point at "oyibo" religion.

Oya educate yourself before you think again.

https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=List%20of%20Jesuit%20scientists

http://faculty.fairfield.edu/jmac/sjscient.htm

https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=List%20of%20Lay%20Catholic%20scientists&item_type=topic

https://www.springer.com/in/book/9783319083643

You can search for more if you care.
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by SycophanticGoat: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
MISSNORA:
Team raw cheesy

Better go and test yaself.. tongue
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by willibounce1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
See this mumu oyinbo people. They are now talking about vaccine when they know that Some Africans are now getting the cure for HIV. A professor from the South East invented a cure for HIV and actually treated some people and healed them. The professor is not being hyped because some evil people want to continue to make money from selling drugs. Now they are telling us about vaccine so that people can buy and they make huge money. Nigerians need to learn to hype and encourage our own. We must not always wait for oyinbo people to do everything for us. Many of these people have very evil plans for Africans, more like wipe everyone of you out with all forms of diseases while selling drugs to you and smiling to the bank. They will not find cure to HIV and other crazy infections but will develop drugs to suppress it. They have enough money to waste on nuclear weapons while their people are suffering and dying of hunger.
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pray for the gullible African.

Vaccine= Infertility = Depopulation

HIV AIDS is a hoax.

HIV is a complete hoax, the conditions that may approximate to AIDS immune deficiency exists , but it is very curable. The fraudulent toxic HIV meds is what kills HIV patients.
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by RapportNaija(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2017

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death / Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? / Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.