Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread (34534 Views)

Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus / Breakthrough As Scientists Discover A Drug That Can Kill Covid 19 In 48hrs / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by K5blazer: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Naso we dey hear steady!
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by holluphemydavid(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
i advice anybody aving unprotected sex while not yet married to go for HIV test,i was once in dat situation aving unprotected sex for more dan a year,and later discover d girl was a chronic cheat,i was so worried not till when i went for my HIV test and was negative,since den had promise my sef no more sex for me till i marry either protected or not..abstinence is d best

1 Like

Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Ayo4251(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Cobdom sellers no go sell well well again embarassed
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by megareal: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tired of all these on-the-brink breakthroughs. Too many stories always.
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
kolnel:
Nice initiative
I keep wondering why other continents are making headways and Africa keeps going backward

I guess the answer is religion
Religion isn't the answer
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
kolnel:
Nice initiative
I keep wondering why other continents are making headways and Africa keeps going backward

I guess the answer is religion
we are busy paying tithe and offering so god can come down and bath us.
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by teeshawt(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Solution to solving HIV and AIDS is simple

Let all women in the world � starve men of sex for one week... Starting from tomorrow in the name of #find cure to hiv/aids......

Believe it or not, the cure will be out by next week....
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Rajahbite(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Good one.
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by earthcrust: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Bubu don't finally well be thato
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by earthcrust: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Bubu don finally get well be that
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by MrCork: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
LordsApostle:
Where's ur location?

[
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by FOLLEY20(m): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
touson10:
First to comment
What is the meaning of this nonsense now? Can you show me the comment? Is it compulsory to make comment and .... ?
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by willibounce1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
teeshawt:
Solution to solving HIV and AIDS is simple

Let all women in the world � starve men of sex for one week... Starting from tomorrow in the name of #find cure to hiv/aids......

Believe it or not, the cure will be out by next week....

LMAO! the result go show in 3 days MAX.

Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by NovaCare: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
greenstar:
Na so..
I've been hearing this breakthrough since I was 17, now I'm 27...
Thousands have died from it and they are still having breakthroughs.

Exactly! These people are being economical with the HIV/AIDS Pandemic. How many times have we heard news like this and yet nothing is done to stop the spread?

greenstar:

Anybody who develops potent medicine for hiv will be richer than Bill gates in just 2weeks.

My dear, that's where you are wrong! We (NovaCare Nature Therapeutic Research) have been treating HIV patients until their viral load reach undetectable levels and turn from HIV+ to HIV- and all they have been doing is to use the Government to try to stop us.
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by attainable99: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Frexixi:
My cure is on the way
the cure is here already here in warri delta state.
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Xzydar(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Guess dis is a green light for wink
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by 2shure: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
If not for the westerners
Africa wud af become sand and dust by now..
Al we know how to do is to
Make mouth
I am this
I work at this.
Or dat.
U don eva hear say scientist enter lab for naija b4.
Na to dey enter club
Beer parlour
Opo joint
Enter church
Enter street.
Dah na all.
See when ebola wan end naija dah year.
Scientists wey dey up town dey crack dia skull for antidotes.
Wr dey hr 4naija.dey buy moisturizer
And they throw prayer points
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Rowj: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
what is the use of our professors?, they are all in National Assembly struggling for (Ghana must go bag) they can not invent anything, may God bless White men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by WebSurfer(m): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Frexixi:
My cure is on the way
Whhhhatttttt
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by WebSurfer(m): 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
NovaCare:

Exactly! These people are being economical with the HIV/AIDS Pandemic. How many times have we heard news like this and yet nothing is done to stop the spread?

My dear, that's where you are wrong! We (NovaCare Nature Therapeutic Research) have been treating HIV patients until their viral load reach undetectable levels and turn from HIV+ to HIV- and all they have been doing is to use the Government to try to stop us.
Really
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by MISSNORA(f): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Praktikals:

Life is too short to deprive oneself the pleasure of RAW kpanshin. I love your vboot o.
wink lol
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by MISSNORA(f): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Better go and test yaself.. tongue
I'm pure cheesy tongue
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by SycophanticGoat: 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
MISSNORA:
I'm pure cheesy tongue

Pure bawo! AIDs no dey show for face oh..
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by Mordecai(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
maxiuc:
. Hello are you alright
He's alright, brother.
Just that he's using Glo...

1 Like

Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by NovaCare: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
WebSurfer:

Really

Seriously!
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by MISSNORA(f): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Pure bawo! AIDs no dey show for face oh..
hehehehe grin
Re: HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread by tajo9128: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
Rheumatoid arthritis is a autoimmune disorder for more information
https://www.pharmaeducator.com/pathophysiology-of-rheumatoid-arthritis/
justineu:
T

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death / Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? / Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.