Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Truth About The Hausas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About The Hausas (2986 Views)

Where Are The Hausas? / 'nigeria Was Built To Favour The Hausas/fulanis' - Asari Dokubo / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About The Hausas by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
I totally agree about hausas being humble and down to earth. Most times, it depends on the individual. I do business with the Hausas and I can tell you how truthful and humble they are. An Igbo man is always looking for a way to cheat you in everything. Go to Alaba Intl market and you'd see the igbos at their greedy best; unless the ones that have become more loving and accommodating.

I agree with what you posted. Most Igbo people are cocky and filled with pride. Igbos are not marginalized; they are the most successful tribe in Nigeria. An average igbo man would never want to settle for less; even when he's starving. You need to see the way an average Igbo man behaves when he just wins a jackpot. He shouts down at anyone who dares to stand in his way. Nnamdi KANU is a clear description of an average Igbo man. He's cocky, proud, talkative etc. Such mentality is the reason why there's slow growth and development in the Southeast. Look at Peter obi and his repulsive behavior. He boasts about all he has done, while others has done more than he ever did. Sullivan Chime is a different kind of an Igbo man; he practically turned Enugu around.

My point is this: An Igbo man is always concerned about success, and that way he makes sure he gets it by all means; even if it means sacrificing his mother's head. Greed is also an issue.

1000likes for this post...you're so on point.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Hausas by Afam4eva(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

If you want to see deprivation of all forms, go up North. Yet they don't scream marginalization. When igbos scream marginalization I tend to wonder what they want except Power. Because Igbos are Everywhere doing legitimate businesses without hindrance from anyone. The Eastern States get their monthly Federal revenue like every other state. So what is the marginalization they keep ranting about?.
So, who's depriving the north?

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Hausas by EazyMoh(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
A typical Hausa man is content with so little. They even wonder why would a sane person acquire so much wealth?
I met a Hausa man who told me a 4-bedroom bungalow is too big for his life as accommodation.
He'd be the last person to cheat you because he strongly believes if he cheats you one koko he's gonna have to pay you back in the say of judgment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Hausas by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Afam4eva:

So, who's depriving the north?

Same people who are "depriving" the Igbos. The fucken elites, your very own leaders. Hold them responsible!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Hausas by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

1000likes for this post...you're so on point.
Glad you understood my point.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Hausas by FTrebirth(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
marginalization in this aspect has nothing to do with deliberately insulting members of the lower class - abokkis as main targets here.

don't they insult wheelbarrow pushers, houseboys/girls, servants, waiters and waitresses everywhere regardless of their ethnicity? that thin line between the rich and the poor will never break and people are bound to treat one another according to their class. as an igbo person, you can humiliate an hausa truck-pusher but can never try the same with someone addressed as "alhaji". same thing with the boy-boy omonna serving one oga in kano - a bigoted northerner can insult him but not the oga of the shop.

this is another failed attempt by abokki sympathizers to label them as angels while the southeasterner is seen as a terrorist.

fvck the op!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Hausas by ExInferis(m): 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
perez100:
Dead thread! Afonja thrash! It was Igbos that killed those Corpers after 2011 Presidential elections in the North and not your Hausa Saints? It was Igbos that killed 12 innocent Anambarians holding family meeting in Adamawa State in 2013 and not your Hausa Saints? It was Igbos that beheaded Gideon Akaluka in 1995 and Gloria in the North and not your peaceful Hausa Saints? It was Igbos that have been bombing churches and killing people unprovoked in the North and not your Hausa Saints? The list continues and Igbos have lost over 3000 people in the North from 2011 to 2015 with properties destroyed but never retaliated yet hypocrite like you does not see and appreciate it.

Hey look everyone...a hate-filled igboe.

You never have to look far to see one.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Hausas by madridguy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Following....
Re: The Truth About The Hausas by UfuomaUN(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Off course they are honest. Maybe you should talk to my colleague who lost his dad at age 9 in Kaduna in 2000 in one of their peaceful religious riots. Please don't be deceived by that innocent facade. They is nothing worse than a people known for violence and little regard for human life.

The truth is igbos hate them cos there's hardly any community that hasn't lost a brother to their senseless religious killings.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About The Hausas by rafindo(m): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Same people who are "depriving" the Igbos. The fucken elites, your very own leaders. Hold them responsible!
May God bless u .I have told people that the only marginalization we have are the elite oppressing the commoners. We need to be sincere with our self if they appoint a minister of education from my town does it mean that he should focus only on my town and leave all the other town. My brother when they loose from the sharing table they drum up sentiment.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Hausas by braivheart: 12:31am On Sep 19, 2017
Twaci:
Saw this article on Facebook and thought it's best to share here. It's quite long, but please read through patiently. Enjoy!

Cc: Lalasticlala

You're a very poor student of hitory if you think BH is the only source of violence from the Hausa Fulani's in the north.

I'm not promoting hate, but 'fool me once...' u know the rest
Re: The Truth About The Hausas by FriendNG: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

God bless you. These northern Muslims are murderous!

This will be kept for history.
Re: The Truth About The Hausas by realjoker(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
braivheart:

You're a very poor student of hitory if you think BH is the only source of violence from the Hausa Fulani's in the north.

I'm not promoting hate, but 'fool me once...' u know the rest
The way You cretins just keep wailing about how Boko Haram is Hausa Fulani creation tell how stupid you are, Boko Haram is a kanuri group and kanuri is one of the largest independent ethnic group in Africa.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Truth About The Hausas by finalboss(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
Goderlist:
This is the best post i have ever seen on Nairaland
same here. I was touched
Re: The Truth About The Hausas by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
perez100:
Dead thread! Afonja thrash! It was Igbos that killed those Corpers after 2011 Presidential elections in the North and not your Hausa Saints? It was Igbos that killed 12 innocent Anambarians holding family meeting in Adamawa State in 2013 and not your Hausa Saints? It was Igbos that beheaded Gideon Akaluka in 1995 and Gloria in the North and not your peaceful Hausa Saints? It was Igbos that have been bombing churches and killing people unprovoked in the North and not your Hausa Saints? The list continues and Igbos have lost over 3000 people in the North from 2011 to 2015 with properties destroyed but never retaliated yet hypocrite like you does not see and appreciate it.
Dats wat the post is trying to say. The fact that people 4rm their tribe or religion did it dosent mean they should be treated badly. Ok just imagine this. Because there is a case of skull mining in the west dosnt mean all yorubas should be treated badly or people will say igbo like money or stingy dosent mean we should see all of them as thesame. Morever everybody sabi say 4 dis naija na hausa sincere and honest pass atleast dats one good fact about them.
Re: The Truth About The Hausas by Nowenuse: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
fk001:
God bless you for this write up.

I don't know why people hate Hausa, i am not a Hausa man but i always respect that tribe

People hate and despise hausas because of their illiteracy, religious extremism and poverty.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Hausas by fk001(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nowenuse:

People hate and despise hausas because of their illiteracy, religious extremism and poverty.

That's your own cup of tea
Re: The Truth About The Hausas by abdulwastecx(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2018

We must bind together, put our mutual distrust aside whether Yoruba or igbo, else they would make our generations Muslim.

God forbid!

I don't know why most of you are Islamophobic. Islam is not a problem but poverty and illiteracy together with religious extremism is the problem.

I don't have any problem with an average Igbo or Hausa man but I will be fearful of an extremely illiterate and religious individual of any faith or ethnicity. Poverty+illiteracy+religious extremism +tribalism is a very dangerous combo.

All monotheist religions have a very dangerous doctrine that can make an extremely poor and ignorant individual do bad thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Take On The Next Presidential Candidate Of Our Great Party / Osun Election: INEC Releases Osogbo Results / People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.