Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo (51433 Views)

Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by iluvdonjazzy: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
election is around the corner
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by MrGreenMavro: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
h
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by jrusky(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Seun where are you? Your guys at it again so its omisore the dancing senator?

Hhhmmm....okay.

1 Like

Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by dayleke: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by seunmohmoh(f): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Na them... Olori agbon
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by lonecatt(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
I'm kinda confused. That person looks more like Omisore. I don't think it is the Dancing Senator.
that is omisore,for how many years now you cant recognize your criminal leaders .

2 Likes

Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Charly68: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Awure Reese! Oti wole ni 2018..
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Maxymilla(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wen you see dese signs...be not worried...know ye not that the time for election draws nigh? Watch and be wise lest ye be deceived by them!!!! Be warned undecided
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by bedspread: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Abeg which Election de around the corner?
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Bizibi(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Publicity stunt....just like the pix showing el rufia kneeling down beside obasanjo and Mr femi.
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by chicoMX(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
who send am? Baba was only interested in looking at cameraman grin
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by jamace(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Politicians are worse than Judas Iscariot. Never ever take their kiss for love.

Only fools will be deceived by this act.
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Bigsteveg(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Olatoke007:
This is Senator Iyiola Ominsore not Otunba Ademola Adeleke... Aside dis, is now ex-senator... Iro yin po.
And also a governorship candidate for the past two elections and a potential one in the next gubernatorial election in Osun State. You are the one lying to yourself.
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
i can bet with everything i got, that man didn't eat the food, see how his eyes was just focus on the camera
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
HDVideos:
Its even obvious through the picture, he wants to do quick and leave.

Omisore with his killa squad
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Sunmolar(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
he's posing for the camera I guess
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by joshawesome: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
must Nigerians react to everything are we reactors
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Dekmankind(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Eating with, abi posing for picture with? Abeg correct that oyibo
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by lomprico(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Election year is near!!

What do u expect?
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by omenka(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
lonecatt:
that is omisore,for how many years now you cant recognize your criminal leaders .
When I saw this unwarranted comment, which shows some hint of anger, something told me this is one angry ipob yoot who sees everything wrong with whatever omenka says.. cheesy

A look at his profile and my suspicion was confirmed. cheesy
lonecatt:
only gullible people will take the ban serious,it is an act of illegality null and void especially when Fulani herdsmen have not been banned.if you ban ipob then be ready for a new group let's see how many groups you can ban.

Pele.
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by iamdynamite(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
na so fayose take start....if you like play ten ten with small children on a dirty surface, if you not destined to win an election nothing in this world will make you win.....so omisore continu the good lord is your strenght

1 Like

Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by MrBigiman: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Una mumu don do jare
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by oviejnr(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
He looks so unhappy, you know it's a publicity stunt with the pic grin
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by zinizta: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
BS of the highest order... the ruling class is taking us all for a joke
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by ezigr8(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nigerian politicians are one and the same. always deceiving the gullible commoners like the ones in the pix
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by NwaliE01: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
Our senators are not distinguised at all. They good example of bad representative and misleading leaders that have sown their hearts to the devil for money.
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by farihafaheemah(m): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
At this JET age, someone is still using eating with "commoner" as campaign, when other people from devloped countries are compaining based on issues € when are we going to get there?. It's obvious omisore has nothing to offer osun state. We've seen the best aregbolasola and his party apc could offered osun people, Omisore and his party should also tell osun people what programs do they have. He should stop this meaningless campaign. Osun vote for a reasonable candidate not necessary from APC or PDP
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by aminat87: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
does this still work on nigerians.�
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by MrHighSea: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Campaign. As in reelection matters.
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by lonecatt(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
When I saw this unwarranted comment, which shows some hint of anger, something told me this is one angry ipob yoot who sees everything wrong with whatever omenka says.. cheesy

A look at his profile and my suspicion was confirmed. cheesy

Pele.
am not an ipob yoot as a matter of fact i am igala, i have read so many of your comments with disgust,because most of them show that you dont have the history of nigeria in your palms.

1 Like

Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Choiszman(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
I don't see eating here,

He's only holding the spoon na

or I'm i seeing double?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) / A Bag Rice Was N8,000 For The 5 Years Jonathan 'Destroyed' Nigeria - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.