Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! (2485 Views)

MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) / Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings / Microsoft Corporation World Lottery (mcwl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by microbilo(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2010
It has been a great joy and equally some questions regarding the sudden Move of the CEO of Microbilo Corporation International to the Music World. Microbilo has been into existant since 2005 and it produces an operating system softwares that is use mostly at Secret Agency like CIA and KGB. This Corporation is own by this Current CEO, who decided to stroke the Music World unannounced. ''Yes as the CEO of Microbilo Corporation, I know what is good for the company. Music is never my full career but a leisure. So let no one before afaired of the Sucess of this Corporation. Because We all know that I do work overtime to see for the growth of this Company. You must that My Music name came from Microbilo. Yes ''M.O.C Da Holy ''G'' is my Music name. But should not be address with that name when am on an official duties as the CEO of the Company'' This was the words from the CEO of Microbilo Corporations.

While further interview by Trace Tv and Trace Tropical, he said: ''Some of you may know that my first achieve was as an author at the age of 12, but some of you taught that I would make writing a full career. But it turn out to be a none reality. I so much like Sceintific Invention, that Why I must make Invention my first Career. I know must of loved my music. That doesn't mean I would be available for all shows. Thanks for giving this humbly time.

Em, What do you think of this great Stroke.
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by dominique(f): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2010
software used only by CIA and KGB shocked shocked shocked
you go fear naa cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2010
FBI and Met Police will need this too oh. What do you think?
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by microbilo(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2010
Yes, but not for SSS. Well Microbilo now have an agency now as FIA meaning Fraud Investigation Agency. This software use by them communicated with Satellite on a direct transmission base. The is use in combating live frauds like Kidnapping and armed robbery. You can see anyone at any part of the world live with this software. I also use Mobile-Sim-Network tracking system to dictate kidnappers life.
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2010
microbilo:

Yes, but not for SSS. Well Microbilo now have an agency now as FIA meaning Fraud Investigation Agency. This software use by them communicated with Satellite on a direct transmission base. The is use in combating live frauds like Kidnapping and armed robbery. You can see anyone at any part of the world live with this software. I also use Mobile-Sim-Network tracking system to dictate kidnappers life.

Infact, you are the solution we have been waiting for.
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2010
denzel2009:

Infact, you are the solution we have been waiting for.

hey sweethoney kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2010
jennykadry:

hey sweethoney kiss kiss kiss kiss

My sugar banana kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2010
denzel2009:

My sugar banana kiss kiss kiss

Missed you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss ba wo ni kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2010
jennykadry:

Missed you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss ba wo ni kiss kiss
Same here kiss kiss wink Mo wa pa kiss kiss. In short, you are the only agbado in my garden.After you na road block!
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2010
^^^^ Denzel  grin grin grin you no go ever change. Infact I dreamt of you last night, do you want me to come over and tell you all about the dream? kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2010
Whaoo meeting of the minds. I see u in my mind every minute.

Yelz come and tell me. kiss kiss wink
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2010
Nope I meant coming over to your house with that nice luxurie you bought for me. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2010
Yeah,I'm free tonight. I will give you bountiful gifts and swedish massage. wink kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2010
^^ Well I need more than a massage kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2010
I will meet you at the point of your needs. wink wink

Its better I impregnate your phone with my number before the ceo of microbilo expunge us. kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2010
^^ I trust you, you are a man of your word. Unlike that OAM4J

Hey How about we try different styles of phone insertion tonght? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2010
jennykadry:

^^  I trust you, you are a man of your word. Unlike that OAM4J

Hey How about we try different styles of phone insertion tonght? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Why not,I'm game.  kiss kiss

Should I set the phone to vibrate or org4smic mode?
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2010
^^ Can you please do both, you know sometimes we wanna leave it on vibration and the other times we just wanna have it heavenly rough, rugged and raw. How about we do the insertion on your kitchen table. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2010
jennykadry:

^^ Can you please do both, you know sometimes we wanna leave it on vibration and the other times we just wanna have it heavenly rough, rugged and raw. How about we do the insertion on your kitchen table. kiss kiss kiss

My kitchen is spacious and the olive oil could come in handy should the need arise or when the tunnel is becoming less slippery wink wink kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2010
cool ,I need some other spacious place as well. You know I think I am beginning to want the heavenly one better kiss kiss kiss kiss you think your floor is strong enuff to withstand my heavy behind ? kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2010
Give me the dimesions. I could lift with something else without involving my hands wink
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2010
haba the fun is sweeter when you carry wit hands especially when the phone is naked without fone protection. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2010
jennykadry:

haba the fun is sweeter when you carry wit hands especially when the phone is unclothed without fone protection. kiss kiss kiss
I thought you was on me kitchen floor  tongue kiss

You this girl will ruin my political ambition. Abeg send me BB pin on the BB I ordered for you
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2010
^^^ you see, you cant wait to insert the sim card, go back, scroll up, you'll see kitchen table NOT KITCHEN FLOOR
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2010
jennykadry:

^^^ you see, you cant wait to insert the sim card, go back, scroll up, you'll see kitchen table NOT KITCHEN FLOOR

The kitchen table has been dismantled
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2010
hmmmmmm how about we do it on the floor but I start with fluting first. wink
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2010
and I will reciprocate the kind gesture kiss kiss wink
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2010
OMO baba  kiss kiss kiss I like you jare, you sabi appreciate kiss kiss for that reason I will like to treat you good whilst on top, are you up for a  tease? wink The one that will make you scream,lift your lower body in the air, and meet me halfway.  kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2010
jennykadry:

OMO baba  kiss kiss kiss I like you jare, you sabi appreciate kiss kiss for that reason I will like to treat you good whilst on top, are you up for a  tease? wink The one that will make you scream,lift your lower body in the air, and meet me halfway.  kiss kiss kiss wink
Bring it on. I will follow your lead. With reverse cowgirl,nooks and crannies will be explored wink
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2010
denzel2009:

Bring it on. I will follow your lead. With reverse cowgirl,nooks and crannies will be explored  wink
I hope your house is sound proof, cos I dont want no neighbour calling the police on us. I wanna make you talk and scream dirty during action kiss kiss wink
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2010
My basement is air conditioned,no amount of pleasure moans can escape.
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2010
^^^Cool cos I wanna give you some hot stuffs tonight, whisper sweet nothing to your ears, and watch you talk dirty with your british accent cheesy kiss kiss kiss

Dammnnnnnn Remove every naija accent and go british for me kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . / Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude / Vinyl Records For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.