Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju (21333 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan / South East Governors Are Working For Buhari - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by LegendVibes: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju has described the plan by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to attack President Muhammadu Buhari in Japan as senseless, Igbere TV reports.

According to him, Kanu has plan to ruin the Igbo race adding that he is also a businessman looking for where to make money, Igbere TV reports.

Recall that on Friday August 23, Mr. Kanu had called on all the members of the IPOB to disgrace and arrest President Buhari when he arrived in Japan on Sunday, August 25, for the Seventh Tokyo International Conference on African Development.

Igbere TV had reported that Mr. Kanu in a statement had ordered IPOB members in Japan to arrest the president and hand him over to Japanese authorities to answer for the crimes he allegedly committed between 2015 and 2019.

Mr. Deji who was angered by Kanu’s directives said; “How can any reasonable person openly call for an attack on the president of a nation on foreign soil? Even if you don’t like Buhari or what he represents, at least we must respect the fact that he is the president of our country.”

Read Deji Adeyanju's full statement below;

Permit me to start with the words of Marthin Luther King: “In spite of temporary victories, violence never brings permanent peace. We adopt the means of nonviolence because our end is a community at peace with itself. We will try to persuade with our words, but if our words fail, we will try to persuade with our acts.”

You have heard me say before and I will say again, Nnamdi Kanu is only a business man looking for where to collect money.

He is not driven by ideology or love for the igbos. After attacking his fellow Igbo brother, Senator Ike Ekweremadu who played a significant role in ensuring his release from Kuje Prison in Germany, Kanu the businessman has called on some of his miscreants/supporters to attack President Buhari as he visits Japan.

Those who were doubting me when I said Kanu is being sponsored by some element in the North can now see the clear handwriting on the wall. How can any reasonable person openly call for an attack on the president of a nation on foreign soil? Even if you don’t like Buhari or what he represents, at least we must respect the fact that he is the president of our country.”

Do you think Kanu does not know the danger of attacking Buhari in Japan. He knows but those sponsoring him are doing everything humanly possible to ensure no Igbo man ever rule Nigeria and also put peace loving igbos in the North in danger by setting them up for reprisal attacks by Buhari’s fanatical supporters.

The other plot is also to use Kanu to divide igbos by creating an atmosphere of war. The plan of the sponsors of Kanu is to provoke the political leaders in the South East, i.e -governors and other elected officials to the point that they will have no other option but to orchestrate attacks against Kanu and his supporters in retaliation. Kanu only worships money and will not stop the verbal attacks on Igbo leaders in as much as his paymasters continue to send him alerts.”

http://igberetvnews.com/932315/order-to-attack-buhari-nnamdi-kanu-and-ipob-are-senseless-says-deji-adeyanju/

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by Blessynokoro: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hahahahaha
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by hammerFC: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
TROUBLE DEY SLEEP YANGA DEY GO WAKE AM UP.

IT IS FULANI DEY WERE ORDERED TO ATTACK, NOT AFONJA.

NYWAY, I TRUST KANU, U NO GO KNOW WEN DEY ADD U TO THE LIST.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by midolian(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
grin grin

For the first time ever, I think I agree with Deji. Nnamdi Kanu's only investment is the gullible Igbos. With them, I see the hunchback albino p0rnstar making the Forbes list soon.

#RevolutionIsNow

Many of you don't know how much I love being mentioned on nairaland, especially by the bitter ones. it gives me orgasm.

91 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by Afamed: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Them go soon attack Adeyanju himself now.
Meanwhile

Cc: LZAA
Cc: Immhotep
Have you bought your August beret from Omadike?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by LZAA: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Afamed:
Them go soon attack Adeyanju himself now.
Meanwhile

Cc: LZAA
Cc: Immhotep
Have you bought your August beret from Omadike?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by Commentor: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ewa kuje no good.
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by SirVintageCock: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
Yet to see Sowore exposé from notable Yoruba online fighters.

Igbo giants pursuing .......

4 Likes

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by jpphilips(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
Deji should worry about Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu is a confirmed lunatic, no drug can cure him, he knows nothing about the itinerary & apparatchik of a President on foreign soil, anyways, his keke-maruwa & Okada brethren still take him seriously. It takes a man at the highest level of delusion to take that lunatic seriously, how can he get Biafra when he doesn't know that touching Buhari on Japanese soil is an act of war?

Who will remind that nonentity that the death of Archdeacon Ferdinand on a foreign soil triggered the first world war, he thinks a president is a Senator, these are f00ls hoping to run a country someday, a country run by motor parts dealers with the IQ of a crankshaft, hopeless people!!

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by festacman(m): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ordering a physical attack on the president of a sovereign country is an undiluted treason. Nnamdi Kanu shouldn't ever think that he is out of reach. Late Umaru Dikko thought so and ended up in a crate before he was rescued. He should be properly guided.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by Oche211(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Deji is right. There's an orchestrated plan to destablise the south east and stop their shot at the presidency in 2023.

10 Likes

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by Edu3Again: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Deji should keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by visijo(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Show me a DJ with one girlfriend and I will show you a towel with pockets.

7 Likes

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
It is well.
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by Biritiko: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Do one or both of these two things if you agree with him.
1.Click like.
2.Breathe grin

6 Likes

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by OTayobami(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
IPOB: Who is this one ranting about our next operation?
Secretary: i don't know the idiot!
NK: oya add him to the list
IPOB Communications officer: Sir the only abroad this guy can afford is Cotonou cheesy cheesy
NK: comms officer, oya contact our Cotonou Lynching branch....
grin grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by Jobac: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
They are really senseless.

8 Likes

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by Kylekent59: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Someone is impersonating Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by martowskin1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
U when get sense..... See where una dey

Anyone fighting for Nigerian people is senseless

They are not worth fighting for

2 Likes

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by Toscarel: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
The fact that they think before travelling is satisfactory enough for me.

That's by way, Deji why don't you focus on sowore who was silenced just minutes into his proposed protest a few teargas canisters deployed no one spoke of protest again and we haven't heard from sowore since then

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by Rotji(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Eyah the foolishness wey dey this people head eh? How can they arrest anyone? They can only kidnap not arrest.

3 Likes

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by prigoz(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Deji cry cry baby

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by landforeast(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Deji channel this your energy on securing Sowore's release
Kanu is not your mate

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by sureheaven(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
No matter what it portrays or resembles, evil is evill and will always be evil. shocked

Buhari was 100% right when he locked kanu in kuje prison. The likes of fayose, ffk and other PDP members were playing politics then.
Igbos are jobless, miscreants and terrorist.

Kanu is a fraudster shocked

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by KanuSE: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
This group of people should be a case study in our tertiary and research institutions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by bashir1451(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Everyone wants to be influential by any means.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro / EFCC Chair, Magu, Gets Global Endorsement / Okorocha Proposes End To Igbo Traditional Institutions Outside South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.