Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Spanish Fly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spanish Fly (31610 Views)

Where Can I Get Spanish Fly Within Osogbo And Its Environ...? / How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Real Aphrodisiacs - Spanish Fly, Voodoo Love Potion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Fly by godello: 11:46am On Jan 16, 2013
I heard its so powerful, can easily turn on a lady o.
Re: Spanish Fly by toluxa1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
godello: I heard its so powerful, can easily turn on a lady o.

You heard right.
Re: Spanish Fly by Ondoboi12345678: 7:24pm On May 08, 2016
Mail me on valentinawilliams12@yahoo. Com
godello:
Dear nairalander i need an info on how i can get spanish fly in Nigeria. Pls i'm desperately in need of it. Thanks
Re: Spanish Fly by bravo112: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2016
U can find spanish fly on jumia.com just search it on the search box
Re: Spanish Fly by jamalnation(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2016
dat sh*t works like magic
Re: Spanish Fly by guttentag(m): 9:27am On May 23, 2017
Kelvinj:
Lmao, u knw googles dnt lie abt it.
@poster
Instead of spanish fly why dnt u ask all those aboki 4 nigerian fly, me tink it workz faster n better

Hahaha
Re: Spanish Fly by adajoe555: 10:10am On May 23, 2017
Pls what is Spanish fly? and what is it used for
Re: Spanish Fly by khiaa(f): 10:26am On May 23, 2017
I know of a girl who was given a Spanish fly without her knowledge and she tried to hump the stick
shift in her car, true story.
Re: Spanish Fly by khiaa(f): 10:31am On May 23, 2017
adajoe555:
Pls what is Spanish fly? and what is it used for

It's a sex inticing drug, always watch your drink when you go to clubs, if someone ask you to dance always make sure that you drink your drink before you leave your seat.

SERIOUSLY ladies.
Re: Spanish Fly by Nobody: 10:39am On May 23, 2017
Hehe.. So some guys hasn't not hear about this.. Hehe..if you have a lady that doesn't like sex at all.. Or don't feel urge for sex..my brother just drop Spanish fly in her drink or anything.. In less than 2hrs, she go dey cry and beg for sex ni.. This thing bad o.. Pls only try it with your Bae o
Re: Spanish Fly by kibra4u(m): 11:45am On May 23, 2017
cuteromntc:
I will recommend that only on one set of conditions- either u want to use it btw u n ur wife or for ur dad n mum or ur uncle n his wife or ur aunt n her husband.when ready,contact me anyhw u can.open a fake email n post it here.I cant post my email nomore.I wil try n contact u.heard of sth better than the one u are asking for.It's so good Americans cant xxxxx the effect.Anywayz till then,
lata

Just in case u get them somhw,pls use recommended dosage to avoid health issues
Am interested o. Here is my No. 08025742859. We can chat on whatsApp. Waiting........
Re: Spanish Fly by joeysuki(m): 11:50am On May 23, 2017
i know someone that can help you import it direct from spain , you get money ??
godello:
Dear nairalander i need an info on how i can get spanish fly in Nigeria. Pls i'm desperately in need of it. Thanks
Re: Spanish Fly by adajoe555: 12:00pm On May 23, 2017
khiaa:

It's a sex inticing drug, always watch your drink when you go to clubs, if someone ask you to dance always make sure that you drink your drink before you leave your seat.

SERIOUSLY ladies.

Gosh..this is serious .. Sex enticing drugs

Does it have any side effect?
Re: Spanish Fly by khiaa(f): 7:22pm On May 23, 2017
adajoe555:

I know that the Spanish fly will cause a person to want insatiable sex but there is another sex drug that wicked people have been known to put into unsuspecting women drinks, I can't think of the name of it but it is known as the rape drug. It causes the woman body to go completely paralyzed, she can see and hear everything around her but she cannot move or speak and will have no memory of it this is when the man will have his way with her *rape *. Some men are disgustingly inhuman.
Re: Spanish Fly by adajoe555: 7:24pm On May 23, 2017
khiaa:

I know that the Spanish fly will cause a person to want insatiable sex but there is another sex drug that wicked people have been known to put into unsuspecting women drinks, I can't think of the name of it but it is known as the rape drug. It causes the woman body to go completely paralyzed, she can see and hear everything around her but she cannot move and this is when the man will have his way with her *rape *. Some men are disgustingly inhuman.

Huh ...I just have to be careful ..some men are heartless so heart less
Re: Spanish Fly by khiaa(f): 7:44pm On May 23, 2017
godello:
Why do you need it?
Re: Spanish Fly by khiaa(f): 7:52pm On May 23, 2017
joeysuki:
i know someone that can help you import it direct from spain , you get money ??

I believe it comes from Mexico, well it use to.
Re: Spanish Fly by khiaa(f): 7:57pm On May 23, 2017
burticious:
Hehe.. So some guys hasn't not hear about this.. Hehe..if you have a lady that doesn't like sex at all.. Or don't feel urge for sex..my brother just drop Spanish fly in her drink or anything.. In less than 2hrs, she go dey cry and beg for sex ni.. This thing bad o.. Pls only try it with your Bae o

If you are a guy who cannot handle lots of sex for a long period of time don't give this to your girl because she will be insatiable, you know, to much of a good thing can be harmful.
Re: Spanish Fly by luminouz(m): 9:04pm On May 23, 2017
khiaa:

If you are a guy who cannot handle lots of sex for a long period of time don't give this to your girl because she will be insatiable, you know, to much of a good thing can be harmful.
Babe babe! U don't need African fly or bee or skylark or funbact A or any of DAT poo! Urs sincerely is capable all night long!! kiss
Re: Spanish Fly by luminouz(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2017
khiaa:
I know of a girl who was given a Spanish fly without her knowledge and she tried to hump the stick
shift in her car, true story.

Re: Spanish Fly by luminouz(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2017
adajoe555:

From me to U!!

Re: Spanish Fly by adajoe555: 9:22pm On May 23, 2017
luminouz:

From me to U!!

Lol..that bird thou
Re: Spanish Fly by khiaa(f): 11:14pm On May 23, 2017
luminouz:

Babe babe! U don't need African fly or bee or skylark or funbact A or any of DAT poo! Urs sincerely is capable all night long!! kiss

Lol grin I wasn't speaking about myself.
Re: Spanish Fly by luminouz(m): 11:52pm On May 23, 2017
khiaa:

Lol grin I wasn't speaking about myself.
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Spanish Fly by mejai(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2017
khiaa:

I know that the Spanish fly will cause a person to want insatiable sex but there is another sex drug that wicked people have been known to put into unsuspecting women drinks, I can't think of the name of it but it is known as the rape drug. It causes the woman body to go completely paralyzed, she can see and hear everything around her but she cannot move or speak and will have no memory of it this is when the man will have his way with her *rape *. Some men are disgustingly inhuman.
rophenol drug....Cynthia's case
Re: Spanish Fly by khiaa(f): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=mejai post=58877428]rophenol drug....Cynthia's cas

Yeah that's it, rophies. Cynthia G?
Re: Spanish Fly by baranzy(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2017
I can only help you get it only if you dont wana use it for an evil purpose.....which state are you?
Re: Spanish Fly by mejai(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=58877788][/quote]d babe DAT was murdered in festac few years ago. investigation showed dats d drug dey used.
Re: Spanish Fly by kayodebaba77(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2018
Where can one get that Spanish fly in osun state,I need to test the veracity of the potency of that one state of matter mixture

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.