Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) (39667 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) / The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
brownsugar23:

fanta and coke abi
grin
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
dominique:
Ann Hathrope and Segun Quadri. Indomie children will probably never understand the relationship between the two

Chai!

You don old pass behind the cloud o.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by ideylaff: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kobicove:

grin

That's pretty embarrassing mehn

Why bleach

Her hubby Mofe Boyo is Deputy CEO Oando and has more class than what Ego has turned herself into ooo.

She must have just started to bleach at her age close to 50 damn

What a sight those fingers are

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
My no1 man who helped ma sis out sometime ago
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by vetrovialMan(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
LadyPrecy:
Her fingers though.

undecided more like talons

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by mrtayesynchro(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
dominique:
Ann Hathrope and Segun Quadri. Indomie children will probably never understand the relationship between the two

Who no go no know
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by NairalandAsasin(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Too much plantain is not good for the body. Look at her fingers.. Trying too much to impress and stay relevant.
As handsome as Rmd is, I am surprised he is moving with a loser
That woman can wipe poverty out of your generation. You just jump in and start typing rubbish . indomie generation.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by Gogetta(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Loser?! RMD is a loser where Ego is. She can comfortably employ RMD and pay him salary.

Jukwaa ase cos I guess you belong to the Indomie generation.
Loser ke? The wife of DMD Oando loser?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by Gracidoinlove(f): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=Kobicove post=60589015]

grin cheesy
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by cris07(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
LadyPrecy:
Her fingers though.
ur eyes tho...
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin
cris07:

ur eyes tho...
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by tobtap: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tokziby:
Indomie generation would be wondering; what is CHECKMATE? Maybe they used to play CHESS together? grin grin grin

Those were good old days when families were locked to their screen enjoying soap opera during the midweek nights and weekends. from Mondays Samanja, Tuedays New Masquerade, Checkmate, Ripples, to Behind The Clouds on sunday night before the advents of south americans soaps of wild rose, the rich also cry, Izahora, secret of the sand and host of others.

spot on... good days... sunday afternoon in lagos was for inkan be...
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by manikspears: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
LadyPrecy:
Her fingers though.

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
kennygee:
Ego looks great for her age. Black don't crack, stay off bleaching creams.
I thought she's a small girl when until RMD mentioned 30 years ago,I was like yay,before I was born
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by cao(f): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alariwo2:
Still searching for the encomium he poured..

Nairaland and big grammar
I had to look it up...

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by enomakos(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Too much plantain is not good for the body. Look at her fingers.. Trying too much to impress and stay relevant.
ego boyo a loser? Growup young man
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by enomakos(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
MICHEALADEX:
Thank God rmd has fully recovered from his Cancer now look good as ever
cancer? What it in a movie?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Gogetta:
Loser ke? The wife of DMD Oando loser?

Aside that, her father was Justice Augustine Nnamani. An accomplished jurist. Her uncle is a former Governor too. On her part, she is a successful business woman and well read.

While MEE was cleaning up RMD, Ego was already someone who was somebody.

Yes, her husband was Tinubu's choice for Petroleum Minister!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by AmuDimpka: 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
See kbuckeks ...she don bleach away her sorrows
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by AmuDimpka: 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
She bleached her ways to fortune
LadyPrecy:
Her fingers though.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 19, 2017
Tokziby:
Indomie generation would be wondering; what is CHECKMATE? Maybe they used to play CHESS together? grin grin grin

Those were good old days when families were locked to their screen enjoying soap opera during the midweek nights and weekends. from Mondays Samanja, Tuedays New Masquerade, Checkmate, Ripples, to Behind The Clouds on sunday night before the advents of south americans soaps of wild rose, the rich also cry, Izahora, secret of the sand and host of others.

I see u re still pre~indomie generation since you did n't mention the Masqurade, The Rich Also Cry, etc.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by ishakuadamu: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2017
You reminded me of the good old days when watching soap opera esp programmes like checkmate was very entertaining, educating , exciting , suspenseful , and full of intrigues . I wish we can go back to the good old days.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by ajimega: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

u just have to run your mouth right? If you knew her when she was young you did appreciate her more kiddo
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by ajimega: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Tokziby:

you are so game
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by Tokziby: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2017
chisco82:

I see u re still pre~indomie generation since you did n't mention the Masqurade, The Rich Also Cry, etc.

Did u mean to say i "did" or "didnt" cos if u read through carefully u will find it there. I even thought u would be saying things like Mirror in the Sun, Cock crows at dawn, koko close, Bassey and company, Jagua, village headmaster, second chance, if u still want me to go ahead i full ground ooo grin grin grin grin.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by staytravel: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tunagee:

What is always wrong with these our Nigerian ladies sef? They have a natural beautiful skin yet still bleach and look like idiots. Ego Boyo was blessed with a great beauty and chocolate complexion. Most of us use to admire her on TV Checkmate in the 80's. Fingers don be like roasted corn, and face don yellow.

I totally agree.
Bleaching will thin the skin and spoil it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) / Eniafè Momodu And Nana Otedola Chat At Lagos Fashion Week (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.