Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Planning To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders – Arewa Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Planning To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders – Arewa Youths (584 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / APC Members Escape Through Tunnel In Lagos / Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Planning To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders – Arewa Youths by NaijaGossipa: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
The Arewa Youths Consultative Forum (AYCF)
has claimed that the leader of the Indigenous
People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, is
planning to escape Nigeria through the
Cameroonian borders.
AYCF said it had intelligence reports, that Kanu
was on his way to the Cameroon borders, from
where he could easily flee from the country.
“We are aware that he is scheming to find a way
of escape through Cameroonian borders, which is
easier for him to move and run back to where he
belongs.
“He is on his way looking for how to run to
Cameroon and that we are aware from our
intelligence reports,” the Presid...
continue reading ur reading here
Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu planning to escape through Cameroonian borders – Arewa Youths. http://www.naijagossip.com.ng/2017/09/18/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-planning-escape-cameroonian-borders-arewa-youths/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Planning To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders – Arewa Youths by gfat11: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
really?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Planning To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders – Arewa Youths by obyrich(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Makes it easy. They should mobilise to the border and catch him. It is bad to disclose such highly sensitive information except they are zombies who do not reason well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Planning To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders – Arewa Youths by Tolexander: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
Make the security personnel dey alert and search all the women trying to cross the Nigeria-Cameroun border very well. Cos it is likely they encounter a hunchback albino woman with dangling balls between "her" legs dressed in "spagg top" and "bumb short" trying to cross the border

The same route his cross dressed mentor (Ojukwu) took before U turning on the Atlantic Ocean to Ivory Coast.

From Umuahia to Ikot Ekpene in Cross River State, then cross border go Cameroun.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Planning To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders – Arewa Youths by generalbush(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tolexander:
Make the security personnel dey alert and search all the women trying to cross the Nigeria-Cameroun border very well. Cos it is likely they encounter a hunchback albino woman with dangling balls between "her" legs dressed in "spagg top" and "bumb short" trying to cross the border

The same route his cross dressed mentor (Ojukwu) took before U turning on the Atlantic Ocean to Ivory Coast.

From Umuahia to Ikot Ekpene in Cross River State, then cross border go Cameroun.

Asking if you have a job will attract a huge ban (Which I don't want), so I will paraphrase.

How do you combine your job and being on every thread spewing trash??

You must be a genius!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Planning To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders – Arewa Youths by Tolexander: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
generalbush:

Asking if you have a job will attract a huge ban (Which I don't want), so I will paraphrase.

How do you combine your job and being on every thread spewing trash??

You must be a genius!!!

Anything you like make nna sey.

I'm here on Nairaland to catch fun mehn.

Life is so short mehn.

Moreover, how do you get to know and notice I appear and comment on every thread?
Don't you think you accusing me of appearing on every thread is the father of hypocrisy cos you must have been visiting every thread also to know this?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Planning To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders – Arewa Youths by NaijaGossipa: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tolexander:
Anything you like make nna sey.

I'm here on Nairaland to catch fun mehn.

Life is so short mehn.

Moreover, how do you get to know and notice I appear and comment on every thread?
Don't you think you accusing me of appearing on every thread is the father of hypocrisy cos you must have been visiting every thread also to know this?

wisdom!....
Haters!

(1) (Reply)

Restructuring Don’t Worth It By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / Justice Salami Heads Njc’s Committee On Looters’ Trial [full List]‎ / PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.