Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Thanks To Yorubas And The South South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks To Yorubas And The South South (478 Views)

Maximum Respect To Yorubas / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? / Thanks To Yorubas And The South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by honourhim: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
I am not an ipob member and i am not in support of some of their actions but i wish to commend our Yoruba brothers who stood by the igbos to condemn the injustice being meted on people over the years.
These include some Yoruba lawyers, politicians, clergy men, traditional rulers, especially the Ooni of Ife, some Yorubas in the diaspora and technocrats etc.

Also some Yorubas in this nairaland spoke against bad acts by the FG despite the quarel between some of them and ipob members. You all have done well.

Let me also thank the Ijaw people of the south south and other ethnic groups of the south south who condemned the wrong acts of government.

To Ipob members, pls change from some of your bad acts. Learn to listen to others and stop raining insult to other tribes or people who have contrary opinion. I still stand on restructuring of this country and not Biafra.

Thanks to you all.
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Trailii: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
you are welcome op... tell your brothers to adopt a sensible and better way for their agitation .. the point is Nigeria is not fair to everybody.. no ethnic group is marginalizing any group rather it is our leaders , elites and politicians that are marginalizing the Nigerian citizen ... succession is not the best option here , we must all come together to fashion better ways to move this nation forward ... I strongly believe in restructuring .
I love my igbo neighbours here in Ibadan , we eat together during festive period , we watch soccer matches together ever weekend , we attend desame church every Sunday.
Also I will advice them to respect their host , stop cursing and insulting people with different opinion , they should do away with the terrorist group called ipob..
God bless odua land
God bless the igbo nation
God bless all peace loving Nigerians
tonight I sheathe my sword and embrace peace with my igbo neighbours
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Trailii: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
nototribalist:
we you keep quiet?? Ewedu face
you can do better
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by cuedish: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Trailii:
you can do better

Get sense my brother....

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by CaptainG00D: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
What an irony!!..
May karma visit all u supporters of evil
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Mynd44: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2017

(1)

The Laughable Reasons Why The Government Thinks IPOB Is A Terrorist Organisation / Christians Should Go Into Politics – Sen Masi / H.e. @atiku Addressing An Interactive Session Of Oyf, Ayf, Iyc & Nyf At State Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.