Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Northern Governors Are On Condolence Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Are On Condolence Visit (883 Views)

Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) / Bola Tinubu On Condolence Visit To Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife (Pics) / Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Governors Are On Condolence Visit by KingsCity: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
I have a feeling they have killed Kanu
Re: Northern Governors Are On Condolence Visit by nwaanambra1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
KingsCity:

yes me too. and his parents too.

but they will do their best to keep it top secret like they did that of zakzaky.
Re: Northern Governors Are On Condolence Visit by KingsCity: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
nwaanambra1:

yes me too. and his parents too.

but they will do their best to keep it top secret like they did that of zakzaky.

I thought Zakzaky is in prison?
Re: Northern Governors Are On Condolence Visit by Noneroone(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
KingsCity:
and why do you only create topics about his 'death'?
Re: Northern Governors Are On Condolence Visit by months: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kanu is not known to be silent, not at a time like this.

Kanu and his father was in the house wen dey attacked.

They are likily to have been murdered.
Re: Northern Governors Are On Condolence Visit by KingsCity: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Noneroone:
and why do you only create topics about his 'death'?

Thats my only concern for now
Re: Northern Governors Are On Condolence Visit by KingsCity: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
this September will make it one year since Nnamdi Kanu disappeared.
Nnamdi Kanu, the Lion of the East, is not one that keeps quiet

My gut feelings still tells me they killed him last year and took away his body
Re: Northern Governors Are On Condolence Visit by yarimo(m): 1:23am On Sep 01, 2018
KingsCity:
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

[video] “nobody Should Ask Of Nnamdi Kanu's Where About” – Turkish Diplomat / I Did Not Accuse Baru Of $25bn Fraud- Kachikwu / #vote And Die : 'JUJU' Placed In Front Of Polling Unit In Anambra [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.