Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Igbo Community Celebrate In The Streets Of New York - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Community Celebrate In The Streets Of New York (3531 Views)

Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos / Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Community Celebrate In The Streets Of New York by Antipob777(f): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2017
More

Re: Igbo Community Celebrate In The Streets Of New York by engrsyer(m): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2017
Last time I checked I am better than you in all ramifications.
raker300:
youre not very brilliant..are you?
Re: Igbo Community Celebrate In The Streets Of New York by Kingspin(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Antipob777:
Earlier today, the igbo communities in New York to to several streets celebrating the arrival of president Bulgari the Eze Ogbu Agu 1 of Ndigbo

This is coming as president Buhari arrived New York to attend the 72nd session of the United Nations General Assembly.

Some of the igbos who granted interviews to journalist said they were celebrating to thank the president for his timely intervention to curtail the activities of IPOB and it's leader Nnamdi Lani.

They lamented that many investors have refused to invest in the south East because of the activities of Igbos.

They advised the Igbos and kanu to venture into politics and elect representatives of their choice to clamour for Biafra through due process.

They lamented that the igbos have no say in the political sphere of Nigeria due to their politics of hate, bitterness and sentiment.

They called on president Buhari to ensure the continued stay of the Nigerian Army in the south East for a maximum of Two years as to monitor the Igbos.

See photos below.
Check your mental weight thereafter.
Re: Igbo Community Celebrate In The Streets Of New York by Bigbite1000(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2017
The last pics is TBS in lagos. So stop lieing.
Re: Igbo Community Celebrate In The Streets Of New York by NaeChris: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Antipob777:
Earlier today, the igbo communities in New York to to several streets celebrating the arrival of president Bulgari the Eze Ogbu Agu 1 of Ndigbo

This is coming as president Buhari arrived New York to attend the 72nd session of the United Nations General Assembly.

Some of the igbos who granted interviews to journalist said they were celebrating to thank the president for his timely intervention to curtail the activities of IPOB and it's leader Nnamdi Lani.

They lamented that many investors have refused to invest in the south East because of the activities of Igbos.

They advised the Igbos and kanu to venture into politics and elect representatives of their choice to clamour for Biafra through due process.

They lamented that the igbos have no say in the political sphere of Nigeria due to their politics of hate, bitterness and sentiment.

They called on president Buhari to ensure the continued stay of the Nigerian Army in the south East for a maximum of Two years as to monitor the Igbos.

See photos below.
You have disappointed the devil your master to have failed to lie better. If Biafrans are celebrating, they wave the Biafran Flag, but i never see the zoo flag there. satan is a lier.
Re: Igbo Community Celebrate In The Streets Of New York by LionDeLeo: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
You have disappointed the devil your master to have failed to lie better. If Biafrans are celebrating, they wave the Biafran Flag, but i never see the zoo flag there. satan is a lier.

Laff want comot my teeth grin grin grin

May be this was also to "come down to my level". grin grin

Sarrki, come chi chum chin. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Community Celebrate In The Streets Of New York by sarrki(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Laff want comot my teeth grin grin grin

May be this was also to "come down to my level". grin grin

Sarrki, come chi chum chin. grin grin grin

Baba

Me sef don laff tire here ooooo
Re: Igbo Community Celebrate In The Streets Of New York by Eastfield1: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Afam4eva.
I love how you always Ignore Omenka and his Rants and mentioning here on nl & remain Resolute in ur Pursuits & Beliefs.
the Old boy seems to find a crush in you this days

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusion As Woman Strips Unclad, Paints Her Body To Protest In Lagos.photos / 2023: First Time A Fulani Man Won't Be In Top Three Powerful Position In Nigeria / US Airforce Unveils World's first 6G New Stealth Bomber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.