Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi (30013 Views)

How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? / Inside Insane Diets Of Sport's Stars - From Junk Food, To Drinking Urine (Pics) / Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by fatymore(f): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jhamzy:

Hahahahahahaha! Got u there...
trouble maker
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Jhamzy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
fatymore:
trouble maker
Trouble buyer...
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by fatymore(f): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jhamzy:

Trouble buyer...
jamiu..japata
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Naff24(f): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
pedrilo:
see ur mouth like good move, this is the work ur future hubby will do, say AMEN!
Amen if God call it his way!
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Jhamzy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
fatymore:
jamiu..japata
Meaning?
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by fatymore(f): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jhamzy:

Meaning?
is that not your name..
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by pedrilo: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Naff24:

Amen if God call it his way!
FUNKE! FUNKE! is dis how u want to bring shame to ur father?
the apostle will hear of dis!
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Jhamzy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
fatymore:
is that not your name..
Fatimotu take your time embarassed
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by fatymore(f): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jhamzy:

Fatimotu take your time embarassed
fatimo3 ni
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Jhamzy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
fatymore:
fatimo3 ni

Lol... Have pmed you.
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by mechanics(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
nice one, it shows there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by ADIEMUS(f): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you know set na jeje I Sidon wey you come look for my trouble, now wey you don find am na me and you for here o.

I have changed my dp because of you tongue tongue

nah you go tire

You better change your profile picture. Respect the dead!!!
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by enemyofprogress: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
ADIEMUS:

You better change your profile picture. Respect the dead!!!
the manhood lives on
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by ADIEMUS(f): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2017
enemyofprogress:
the manhood lives on
May God forgive you!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Delicious Foods That Were Invented By Accident / Would You Have This For Lunch? / Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.