Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike (10124 Views)

Ekiti Election Worst Political Robbery In Nigeria — Wike / APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out / Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by aminulive: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2017
Governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has stated that he will never support anything that will lead to the breakup or disintegration of Nigeria.

Wike statements came shortly after the Northern governors' forum(NGF) paid him a visit on Monday. The NGF had earlier stated that Wike's state-wide broadcast after an attack carried out by IPOB members on some Hausas in Oyigbo area of Port Harcourt last week, helped to restore normalcy to the state.

In response, Wike said;

"Rivers state believes in the unity of this country. Rivers state will not be a part of those calling for the disintegration of Nigeria. We owe it a duty to protect every Nigerian living in the state.

I will not allow any group to intimidate, harass or attack other Nigerians living in the state. We are Rivers people and we belong to the Niger Delta."

He also advised the aggrieved to dialogue in the interest of peace and development. He said; "I am not against anyone who wants to protest any grievance but, there are channels for such protests".

Wike also said the people of Rivers state have peculiar grievances against developmental issues in the country and pointed out that as governor, he has raised such issues but will never support the disintegration of the country.

Earlier, NGF Chairman and Borno State Governor, Kashim Shettima, expressed happiness with governor Wike and declared, "We are proud of you. We are associating ourselves with you. Nigeria is greater than political differences. We belong to one political family and that is the Federal Republic of Nigeria. No interest should be bigger than the Federal Republic of Nigeria. You believe in the Nigerian Project. For that, we remain eternally grateful."

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/19/ill-never-support-breakup-nigeria-wike/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Ninethmare: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2017
Our ass licking south eastern leaders

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by taylor88(m): 7:39am On Sep 19, 2017
For ur information Wike is a die hard pro biafra

My Governor we the rivers men don't expect u to say otherwise

Men that do don't cap..

Ur a man who never disclose his next minute moves

Even when election is favourable on ur side u still cry uve been intimidated by APC Not knowing ur secretly doing ur thing

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Tattooboy: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2017
Those making money wiil be against it. Only broke ass niggas are killing themselves on it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Joephat(m): 7:49am On Sep 19, 2017
We know sir...

That's why you're Wike instead of Nwaike

Your father was a sabo n you have grown to be sabo too

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by SmellingAnus(m): 7:49am On Sep 19, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Amberon11: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Antipob777(f): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Igbos over to you.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Nairalandboss: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Alright
Thanks for bringing it here
Sheybi you just dey ............
Nigeria will be better
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by holatin(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2017
wike is an afonja Muslim, his real dad is from brown roof of osun, he is not our mouthpiece, our mouthpiece is the greatest coward KANU- Secretary general of idiot and pig of Biafra.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Throwback: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2017
You are an Afonja governor.

How dare you question IPOB agenda in Rivers?

Anyway, our brave leader Kanu already has a plan to deal with you in NigerDelta. When he comes out of hiding, he will bravely march on Port Harcourt.

"Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed....." Nnamdi Kanu..Leader of IPOB

He will crush you the way he crushed the zoo army.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by AntiWailer: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Better

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Codedpriest(m): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2017
Ok
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Narldon: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2017
Ok
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Bari22: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2017
wine owausa
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by sapientia(m): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2017
Power belongs to the people sir.
Thats why you became a Governor because the people voted you.
Why dont you allow same people to vote if they want to be in one Nigeria.
Ooh!! you must be afraid that saying that might trigger viper dance.
You puppet governors keep giving the FG the bullets to use and kill your people.
When it starts, they will be quick to add "the governor is behind us on this".
But trust me Wike, history will never forgive you, same with Obiano and the South East Governors.

As they were busy playing the script of terrorist prepared by the military, those ones turned around and denied the script..

Shame shame shame.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Nairalandboss: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Florblu(f): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2017
Before nko undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Naijashortcode(m): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2017
Wike, you made a right decision

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Bayajidda1: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2017
grin
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Bibidear(f): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2017
Nigeria isnt working anymore

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by CR77(f): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2017
grin grin grin
Joephat:
We know sir...

That's why you're Wike instead of Nwaike

Your father was a sabo n you have grown to be sabo too
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Bayajidda1: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2017
grin d
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by sotall(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2017
OK
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by burkingx(f): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2017
shocked

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by magoo10(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2017
No sane person expects you to support it because you are under the oath of the federal republic of nigeria,a country whose constitution legitimises corruption and looting by public officials.

Agitations for secession lies in the hands of the indigenous people and the masses,they are the ones whose rights are guaranteed to choose where they want to belong.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Dreambeat: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Nobody expects you to,bro.You are part of the problem,part of the rot.Benefitting heavily from the rot.
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by burkingx(f): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2017
angry
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by ibietela2(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2017
No one wants that what we want is you USELESS governors to pressure the USELESS house of assembly to restructure the country.

So that things will get better
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by maxiuc(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2017
M
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by GavelSlam: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Some people won't like this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) / INEC To Issue Fresh Modalities For Edo, Ondo Governorship Elections / The Niger Delta Dream (case closed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.