Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike (10129 Views)

Ekiti Election Worst Political Robbery In Nigeria — Wike / APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out / Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Nairalandboss: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2017
my boy grin
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by chiiraq802(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2017
I concur with u sir.....My Governor
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by alatbaba1(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2017
u sure
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by pattern100(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2017
it's good to be together in a true federalism.
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by burkingx(f): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2017
cool
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by ivolt: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2017
Wike is a smart man.
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by idupaul: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Niether do I but the terms of the Union must be renegotiated
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by LionDeLeo: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2017
Throwback:
You are an Afonja governor.

How dare you question IPOB agenda in Rivers?

Anyway, our brave leader Kanu already has a plan to deal with you in NigerDelta. When he comes out of hiding, he will bravely march on Port Harcourt.

He will crush you the way he crushed the zoo army.

You mean the way he crushed the dancing python? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by LionDeLeo: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2017
[s]
sapientia:
Power belongs to the people sir.
Thats why you became a Governor because the people voted you.
Why dont you allow same people to vote if they want to be in one Nigeria.
Ooh!! you must be afraid that saying that might trigger viper dance.
You puppet governors keep giving the FG the bullets to use and kill your people.
When it starts, they will be quick to add "the governor is behind us on this".
But trust me Wike, history will never forgive you, same with Obiano and the South East Governors.

As they were busy playing the script of terrorist prepared by the military, those ones turned around and denied the script..

Shame shame shame.
[/s]

If same comment emanate from a northern gov, Igbos will call it "unity begging".

Now, coming from a SS gov, the narration is "power belongs to the people".

Igbos are confused.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by babadee1(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:
Nigeria isnt working anymore

Nigeria has never worked, but breaking up the country is not the answer. There is more to be gained for all of us together than separated.
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Truckpusher(m): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2017
Joephat:
We know sir...

That's why you're Wike instead of Nwaike

Your father was a sabo n you have grown to be sabo too
This same stupidity and idiotic comments has landed your DILECTOR into problems and you folks are now calling on UN and US to come save your stupid ass.

Your clownish leader even addressed a letter he petitioned to the UN as "South Eastern Nigeria" and your maggot infested and blood dripping brain still can't comprehend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by chisabones: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2017
Throwback:

Anyway, our brave leader Kanu already has a plan to deal with you in NigerDelta. When he comes out of hiding, he will bravely march on Port Harcourt.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Please we are not part of Biafra, we are from the Niger Delta. Wike is absolutely right, we feel your Pain though.

LOL

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2017
holatin:
wike is an afonja Muslim, his real dad is from brown roof of osun, he is not our mouthpiece, our mouthpiece is the greatest coward KANU- Secretary general of idiot and pig of Biafra.

pls have Any governor, senator, house of Rep member, commissioner, minister, counsellor, etc ever announced that they support biafra?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by tolexy123: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2017
Throwback:

Anyway, our brave leader Kanu already has a plan to deal with you in NigerDelta. When he comes out of hiding, he will bravely march on Port Harcourt. Your brave leader whey go hide

your brave leader whey go hide undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:
For ur information Wike is a die hard pro biafra

My Governor we the rivers men don't expect u to say otherwise

Men that do don't cap..

Ur a man who never disclose his next minute moves

Even when election is favourable on ur side u still cry uve been intimidated by APC Not knowing ur secretly doing ur thing

The bad guy...you nailed it perfectly. Those of us who have privilege information knows those who are providing funds.
If u doubt me ask Wike CSO who was recent
Promoted to d next rank despite all the ignorable roles he played during d rerun election
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2017
Ipob miscreants how fa. Who una go vote now from frustration ?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by binaws(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2017
You na them.
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by holatin(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

pls have Any governor, senator, house of Rep member, commissioner, minister, counsellor, etc ever announced that they support biafra?
vice president of Biafra ffk and president of Biafra fayose

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2017
holatin:
vice president of Biafra ffk and president of Biafra fayose

FFK does not have any political post in nigeria, he's opposition civilian.

Fayose also is also an opposition saying anything possible to spite the president n apc n has not even done anything to make biafra a reality,he's being a politician,that's all..

Tell me which political holder is a part of the strrugle in anyway
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by checkolatunji: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2017
IPAD right now

Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Odani: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:
For ur information Wike is a die hard pro biafra

My Governor we the rivers men don't expect u to say otherwise

Men that do don't cap..

Ur a man who never disclose his next minute moves

Even when election is favourable on ur side u still cry uve been intimidated by APC Not knowing ur secretly doing ur thing

Waitin this one de talk
Re: I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike by Tee999: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
A United Nigeria still better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC To Issue Fresh Modalities For Edo, Ondo Governorship Elections / Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President / FG Allocates N5.9tn To Education, Health, Defence, Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.