Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS (2137 Views)

Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS / Atiku Scores Unique Victory As Apc’s Ganduje Is Forced Into Massive U-turn / Sokoto, Jigawa, Rivers, Ebonyi Are Capitals Of Poverty, Unemployment ― NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by Kingsley1000(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
OBIANO IS A DISASTER

1 Like

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by LasGidiOwner: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kingsley1000:
MY USELESS FATHER IS A DISASTER

Chike Okonkwo why?

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by nwabobo: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
post=60619419:

what you posted external debt from 2011 to 2017, Anambra is least most indebted state in Nigeria under Gov Obinao, Anambra state was only state in southeast that wasn't bailed-out by FG.

So a state whose foreign debt moves from less than $30M under Obi to $85M under Obiano didn't take a plunge? I'm comparing Anambra's debt under Obiano to Anambra's debt under Obi not Anambra vs Lagos or Imo. Let's be guided.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by murphyibiam15(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Chike Okonkwo why?
chino why do you like insulting people is your life that miserable?
I would like to meet sb like you in real life honestly.. To see what you actually look like.. I have never seen sb that abuses like you.. went away.. once I enter east, Afikpo to be precise I will elicite a manhunt for you

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by LasGidiOwner: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nwa abakaleke did I insult you? You don't need any manhunt because I am available to see you. Please email me here so we can exchange phone numbers- fanfan725@yahoo.com

I am waiting for your email right now.

murphyibiam15:

I would like to meet sb like you in real life honestly.. To see what you actually look like.. I have never seen sb that abuses like you.. went away.. once I enter east, Afikpo to be precise I will elicite a manhunt for you
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by murphyibiam15(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Nwa aba did I insult you? Ok email me here so we can exchange phone numbers- fanfan725@yahoo.com

I am waiting for your email right now.

I will email you right away.. but for your info I'm from Afikpo not Aba.. that aside.. you will see my mail shortly
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by EzeAnambra: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
murphyibiam15:

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=chinonso+dike&board=0&imagesonly=1

Follow that link to see what Chino look like.he his a real trouble maker.ask around
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by LasGidiOwner: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
murphyibiam15:

I will email you right away.. but for your info I'm from Afikpo not Aba.. that aside.. you will see my mail shortly

I never see your mail
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by LasGidiOwner: 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Chidiebere, I thought you were among the people the military killed in the dead Abia state? Whose pictures are those? cool

EzeAnambra:
Follow that link to see what Chino look like.he his a real trouble maker.ask around
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by murphyibiam15(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

I never see your mail
I have sent the mail to that particular email.. if u can't see it.. send hi to murphyosita@gmail.com
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by EzeAnambra: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=LasGidiOwner post=60624269]Chidiebere, I thought you were among the people the military killed in the dead Abia state? [b]Whose pictures are

1 Like

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by LasGidiOwner: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Chidiebere Nwabekeyi, you can lie to your hopeless self and not someone like me. Did the military kill your useless father? cool

Just look at how they slaughtered you guys in Abia state. They did well because your state is already dead so they needed to wipe out the entire thing there. angry

EzeAnambra:
chai!lol.he's not even proud of himself.

Chidiebere must be a badass nigga tormenting you,for u to think i am him.
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by murphyibiam15(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
EzeAnambra:

grin grin
I will get to find out when I meet him.. let me know if he's truly igbo or igala as you claimed
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by LasGidiOwner: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Check your mail asap and send me your number lemme call you right away

murphyibiam15:

I have sent the mail to that particular email.. if u can't see it.. send hi to murphyosita@gmail.com
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by LasGidiOwner: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Chidiebere, you should be weeping for your dead Abia state by now instead coming here. Just look at how they killed your people for nothing. This is not funny.

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by murphyibiam15(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Check your mail asap and send me your number lemme call you right away

I have replied.. check your spam if you can't see in inbox
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by LasGidiOwner: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
murphyibiam15:

Ikenna, I have seen your number. I am calling you right away
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by EzeAnambra: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
murphyibiam15:

grin grin
I will get to find out when I meet him.. let me know if he's truly igbo or igala as you claimed
don't waste your time..thats chinonso dike picture.have u ever seen him attack the yorubas here?he use to attack them everytime,until they hacked is account and posted his picture everywhere on nairaland.

Just search for chinonso Dike on nairaland search engine and click on image..
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by Alariwo2: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Same Anambra Igbo reps wanted special status grant for? Reason why they ganged up with Northern reps to block Lagos special status bill.

The same state they claim is competing with Lagos and Abuja.
Issokay!
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by LasGidiOwner: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Chidiebere why are you foaming in the mouth. Someone wants to see the real chino and you are blocking him. Are you mad or did they kill your useless father in the massacre? Haba

EzeAnambra:
don't waste your time..thats chinonso dike picture.have u ever seen him attack the yorubas here?he use to attack them everytime,until they hacked is account and posted his picture everywhere on nairaland.Just search for chinonso Dike on nairaland search engine and click on image..
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by EzeAnambra: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Chidiebere, you should be weeping for your dead Abia state by now instead coming here. Just look at how they killed your people for nothing. This is not funny.
chidiebere must have dealt with u real good,thats why u keep shouting his name...

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS by LasGidiOwner: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Chidiebere, I weep for you and your state. I just weep for you people. Keep yapping foolishly. I hope you have inherited your father's okada cheesy

EzeAnambra:
chidiebere must have dealt with u real good,thats why u keep shouting his name...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exercise EGWU EKE II: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures From Ebonyi State / Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! / Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.