Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring (21476 Views)

Oshiomhole Must Go,” Amaechi, Peterside, Keyamo, Others Insist / Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / After Meeting With Buhari Tinubu Insist On Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Afonjas are now changing mouth.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by UncleTee3Odds: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Abeg restructure it. We okuns are tired of igalas.

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by MhizzAJ(f): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
BluntBoy:
Well, I intend to restructure my life, blaze my soul and strive to marry MhizzAJ.

Okay

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
The bandwagon effect. Every politician out there is singing restructuring sweetly like a bird. Wanna be a successful politician in Nigeria? Throw in the word "restructuring" every now and then when you make a speech and watch how your support base grows. It's works like magic.
Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by reuben79: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
blame jonathan for dis.....cos gej ws in best position to restructure nigeria but he failed.he recieved national confab report eleven months before he left d office but he did nothing over it....

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
and one idiot bigot like that ipob slut callled cynthia and one idiot called alcarez will say yoruba muslims don't want restructuring,try again.you can't divide yoruba by religion,restructuring is not about religion.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
BluntBoy:
Well, I intend to restructure my life, blaze my soul and strive to marry MhizzAJ.
it shall come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by gbishman: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ambode my man, I really don't know why u have decided to be Tinubu's mouth piece. I think u should grow some pair of balls and be a man dude.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by Klington: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
We're following

Game of throne

Arewas are on their way

1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by hilroy: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yorubas have had enough. It is high time each tribe bore their papa name. Let everybody go develop their region. Yorubas region being the most developed and most peaceful cannot continue to get insulted for welcoming other tribes especially the Igbos. We Omoluabis in diaspora fully support restructuring. With intelligence and diplomacy, we will get there not hate mongering and chestbeating the way a particular tribe knows how to solve issues

7 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by kikake: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
As you insist on political restructuring of Nigeria, the north through COAS, Gen. Buratai suspended democracy, sent ISIS style soldiers to torture, murder and intimidate people in the SE - all in an effort for the south to cave in and accept the fraudulent political structure, political system and constitution created by northern Nigeria through its military dictators.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by maestroferddi: 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
_Nigerian journalism is largely a joke.

I am sure The Alaafin was referencing the defunct Yugoslavia and USSR as erstwhile federal states that broke up.

How did Romania enter the equation?

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by kikake: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
President Buhari's Intelligence tells him that by brutalizing and killing people in the southeast with ISIS style soldiers, the southwest shall cowardly cave in to having Nigeria's political status quo remain; so that as time goes on, the fraudulent political structure of Nigeria under unitary govt system which favours only northern politicians, shall no more be challenged.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by shankara7: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
dplordx:
Who cares. I only want to restructure my life. Have a solid business, make good money, marry, get kids, have a great life and be extremely successful. It seems the only people who worry about Nigeria are politicians and the dredges of society. Go spend one night in Oriential and you'd realize there's so much more about life than worrying about people who are jollifying like hell to even notice.
And you think all that can be achieved in a crumbled economy?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by Guyman02: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
The Yorubas are the chief promoters of Nnamdi Kanu, they use their media to give him wide publicity, now that the focus is on IPOB and the South East they feel they can safely ask for restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
see how united AFONJAS are while our south east Governors are busy playing mind games... TUFIAKWA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by kikake: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fulani believes that Buhari's presidency is a golden opportunity to entrench the fraudulent political structure created by Fulani-loyal soldiers Muritlla/IBB/Abacha, and legitimized by an Abacha/Abubakar constitution.

That's why Fulani literally suspended democracy and Buhari now acts like a military dictator; sending Nigeria soldiers on the streets to brutalize and cow citizens. Fulani believes that the generation of Nigerians which knows how the fraudulent political structure came about shall soon pass away. The new generations shall therefore accept Nigeria as it is today like quasi-property of the Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Guyman02:
The Yorubas are the chief promoters of Nnamdi Kanu, they use their media to give him wide publicity, now that the focus is on IPOB and the South East they feel they can safely ask for restructuring.
Yea, they even opened radio biafara for him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by seguntijan(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
This is how to fight in 21st century. it should be intellectual struggle not the use of weapons and hatred speech. Yoruba has always been showing the way to do things. We didn't start war when Abiola died but at the of the intellectual struggles we have Obasanjo which remain the best president this country has ever had since independence and still remain a force to reckon with in the political system of the country. I am very sure it is when the Yorubas start putting pressure on restructuring and drawing strategy to get it, before we can get it.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Oduduwa states.

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by toolovely(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
when Yoruba elders met in ibadan and declared their stance on restructuring, they said ''it is PDP declaration....pained people that lost 2015 elections''.
they were abused even some APC members from SW.

Now, what would they say about this since its coming from APC governors?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by emi14: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Danladi7:
Alaafin of oyo funny ooo

what is FG ministry of culture?

FG has no culture!
. Hahahaha Na that statement sweet me pas. But Na true tok.

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by kikake: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
seguntijan:
This is how to fight in 21st century. it should be intellectual struggle not the use of weapons and hatred speech. Yoruba has always been showing the way to do things. We didn't start war when Abiola died but at the of the intellectual struggles we have Obasanjo which remain the best president this country has ever had since independence and still remain a force to reckon with in the political system of the country. I am very sure it is when the Yorubas start putting pressure on restructuring and drawing strategy to get it, before we can get it.
God bless Nigeria

The worst hate speech in Nigeria was authored by the group of northern Nigeria which used military dictators loyal to the group to restructure Nigeria politically to its advantage, and supervised a constitution which it imposed upon all in a most pluralistic country. Land mass is not used as yardstick to determine where new state can be created in a country formed by many different regions.

And the group uses the undue political over-representation it derives from the undue large number of states it created for its north to stop every move at political restructuring in a democracy.

When people react angrily to their injustice, they call it hate speech. They call for the angry people to be proscribed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by seguntijan(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
[b][/bIronsi scrap the Federal structure and replaced it with unitary, since then we have not come back to true federalism. Until we go back to the glorious days of marketing board, there is no need for Federal Ministry of Culture, Federal Government has no culture] it was even them that scrapped restructuring, they are now shouting. hope they won't shout again when we give them back BIAFRA. Bunch of confused hypocrites
Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by pedrilo: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
every state shud have control over its resources!
GBAM!
ND its ur time to shine!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by BluntBoy(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
abdelrahman:
it shall come to pass.
Amen, my brother. Thank you.
Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by emi14: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
seguntijan:
God bless Nigeria
Tribalism is your watchword. How did obasanjo's presidency fill the vacuum chief Abiola's death created in his family, friends and business world. Stop making quotes that are not in line with the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by positivetaught: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Way to go,this is what KANU n ipob should be doing
Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Quote me anywhere....the federal govt of the north(FGN) will never accept restructuring in any form.Have you ever seeing a parasite that negotiated with his host
Where were dz pple when the certificate less president nothernised the whole of southern component of the Hausa Fulani inheritance that was given to dm by the most greedy nation in the whole world (great bastard) GB?
Let us raised our voice and call upon the God of the universe to totally destroy this northern army that wanted to anihilate the pple of eastern Nigeria
God,we call upon your holy name, hearken unto our voice as we ask you to render the northern Nigeria army lead by tukur the son of buratal impotent and disgrace then b4 the pple army of Biafra.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by thesicilian: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
I still insist it is our attitudes and mindset that needs restructuring more than the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Nigerians Misunderstood What I Meant By Cattle Colonies – Ogbeh / Mammoth Crowd As Alao-akala Launches Campaign In Ibadan / Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.