Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring (21580 Views)

Oshiomhole Must Go,” Amaechi, Peterside, Keyamo, Others Insist / Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / After Meeting With Buhari Tinubu Insist On Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by seguntijan(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
emi14:

Tribalism is your watchword. How did obasanjo's presidency fill the vacuum chief Abiola's death created in his family, friends and business world. Stop making quotes that are not in line with the topic.

if the Yorubas had fight back then, we won't have what we can call Nigeria presently, it's either we're all in refugee camps or picking our ashes. but our patience and articulation then gives us the position we are holding presently in Nigeria. so tell your NNAMDI KANU to come and learn how to fight for a just cause in the southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by seguntijan(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
kikake:

The worst hate speech in Nigeria was authored by the group of northern Nigeria which used military dictators loyal to the group to restructure Nigeria politically to its advantage, and supervised a constitution which it imposed upon all in a most pluralistic country. Land mass is not used as yardstick to determine where new state can be created in a country formed by many different regions.

And the group uses the undue political over-representation it derives from the undue large number of states it created for its north to stop every move at political restructuring in a democracy.

When people react angrily to their injustice, they call it hate speech. They call for the angry people to be proscribed.

“Ironsi scrap the Federal structure and replaced it with unitary, since then we have not come back to true federalism. Until we go back to the glorious days of marketing board, there is no need for Federal Ministry of Culture, Federal Government has no culture. so you guys are the architect of the problem we're facing in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by emi14: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
seguntijan:

if the Yorubas had fight back then, we won't have what we can call Nigeria presently, it's either we're all in refugee camps or picking our ashes. but our patience and articulation then gives us the position we are holding presently in Nigeria. so tell your NNAMDI KANU to come and learn how to fight for a just cause in the southwest.
Where are you? Are you better than who. Leave Lagos and enter hinterlands in south West without even media network. Electricity and clean water is luxury. Am in my home town palace typing. Do you want fotos. Individually Igbos are made. One Nigeria with files filled with application letters and CV
Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by Larryton(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
dplordx:
Who cares. I only want to restructure my life. Have a solid business, make good money, marry, get kids, have a great life and be extremely successful. It seems the only people who worry about Nigeria are politicians and the dredges of society. Go spend one night in Oriential and you'd realize there's so much more about life than worrying about people who are jollifying like hell to even notice.

What can a sheep do in the midst of wolves, if you restructure your live and the environment you live in isn't restructured it means struggle continues of which to attain your goals will be difficult but in a structured environment where virtually things works out well irrespective of the little effort you put to life success is guaranteed. Check the advance country for instance, youths like you and I live a good life with little or no stress because everything is in place. We need restructure of life as you have rightly said but, we cannot undermine the great need to restructure environment we live in to make it habitable for all, for us all to be partaker of the God given resources which is only enjoyed by the few elites now, to get equal right and fairness to opportunities, rule of law that isn't bias and corruption free environment. That is what restructure of the environment( country) the means my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by Halo22: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yes we need to restructure the country for efficiency and credibility.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by LordofNaija: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
I want to assure the southwest leaders that the crocodile will soon smile in their region
Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by Danladi7: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
gbishman:
Ambode my man, I really don't know why u have decided to be Tinubu's mouth piece. I think u should grow some pair of balls and be a man dude.
by doing what?

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by bmaks: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bolustical:
Even if there is restructuring,

States like Kogi, Benue, Delta will still suffer

For obvious reasons.

Only a successful antigraft campaign can make restructuring work.

Explain why they will suffer please.....lets learn now
Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by Danladi7: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
Afonjas are now changing mouth.
mouth is not by calling other tribes fools and their pastors boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by dataking: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
seguntijan:
This is how to fight in 21st century. it should be intellectual struggle not the use of weapons and hatred speech. Yoruba has always been showing the way to do things. We didn't start war when Abiola died but at the of the intellectual struggles we have Obasanjo which remain the best president this country has ever had since independence and still remain a force to reckon with in the political system of the country. I am very sure it is when the Yorubas start putting pressure on restructuring and drawing strategy to get it, before we can get it.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Oduduwa states.

Are you okay. Which obasanjo
Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by oladeebo: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
neoOduduwa:
By Daramola Adebayo

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/18/ajimobi-ambode-alaafin-others-insist-restructuring/

I love when politicians telling lie
but I detest when Royal father backing them!
it's turn to dangerous game!
And the politic game resurface in each governor statement sent to the meeting!
The messages were antagonize!
All the governors except fayose turn out in Ibadan summit and the summit in it's final communique adopted regionalism which all the governors now rejected
And no governor physically present here!
Now I am calling on the royal father to thread with caution in political affair, the Royal must leave the politic to the politicians.
I know for sure that what is favour the Royal father can never be regain in the world it has been lost far ago.....The kingdom!
Am worry where the crown may be dethrone because of politics.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by Sall(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Danladi7:
Alaafin of oyo funny ooo

what is FG ministry of culture?

FG has no culture!
j

That part made me burst in to laughing.
FG has no culture.
Nigeria must be restructured.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by logica(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
dplordx:
Who cares. I only want to restructure my life. Have a solid business, make good money, marry, get kids, have a great life and be extremely successful. It seems the only people who worry about Nigeria are politicians and the dredges of society. Go spend one night in Oriential and you'd realize there's so much more about life than worrying about people who are jollifying like hell to even notice.
Silly. And that is exactly the mindset politicians want everybody to have so that we can continue regressing. That Oriental will still not be standing or will be completely empty a decade from now if we continue with the status quo.

5 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by NwaliE01: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
PMB IMPLEMENT THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE MEMORANDIUM YOU PROMISED TO LOOK INTO WHEN YOU ASSUMED OFFICE. Next generations will not forgive your WOES.
Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by juman(m): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
The country suppose to be divided.

One nigeria breed senseless leadership.
Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by TheFreeOne: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
LordofNaija:
I want to assure the southwest leaders that the crocodile will soon smile in their region

And who's afraid of crocodiles?

You should be more concerned about those parasitic/foolish leaders who erroneously believed naija belongs to them and has continued to hold other regions down due to the present fraudulent structure that's been favouring their regions for decades but hasn't been able to lead their people out of grinding illiteracy and poverty.

Those are the lazy cowards that needs your advice.

5 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by Izonpikin: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bolustical:

For obvious reasons.

restructure will solve all that.. Restructuring will take away the immunity of our governors so that they arm twisted to be competent.. Restructure is the game

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by lawani: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
UncleTee3Odds:
Abeg restructure it. We okuns are tired of igalas.
They Dont want your type of restructuring which brings yoruba under one umbrella or igbo or hausa. breakup is the only way out
Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by UncleTee3Odds: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
lawani:
They Dont want your type of restructuring which brings yoruba under one umbrella or igbo or hausa. breakup is the only way out
that can't happen. Okuns are closer to Ekiti and Ondo. Igalas are closer to south-east.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by UncleTee3Odds: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
bmaks:

Explain why they will suffer please.....lets learn now
It's obvious you know nothing about kogi. Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by logica(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
UncleTee3Odds:
that can't happen. Okuns are closer to Ekiti and Ondo. Igalas are closer to south-east.
But Igalas are Yoruboid not so? Isn't their language considered a Yoruba dialect (at least by some linguists)?
Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by lawani: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
UncleTee3Odds:
I mean all yoruba should be under one umbrella in parts of niger and kogi if possible form one nation with Bariba the 19th century ally of Oyo Even Togo And Benin Republic
Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by UncleTee3Odds: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
logica:
But Igalas are Yoruboid not so? Isn't their language considered a Yoruba dialect (at least by some linguists)?
Yes they are. As a yoruba boy i understand igala dialect a little because some words are found in yoruba. But geographicaly they are located closer to Anambra and some of them would chose ibos because of their hatred for okuns. And yes, there are many Yoruboid groups in Nigeria, the itsekiri for example located in delta state and Edo. The choice is theirs to join Yoruba or not and if they do, the geographical problem will ensue. There will be war between the nupes, igalas, ebira on who owns lokoja. The ebira kotos and nupes dominates the jamata area, while okun got felele, ebira okene got zango-daji. You see the problem? it's had to migrate. The only way to resolve this is to stick to which side that favours you especially if your freedom is guaranteed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by UncleTee3Odds: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
lawani:
I mean all yoruba should be under one umbrella in parts of niger and kogi if possible form one nation with Bariba the 19th century ally of Oyo Even Togo And Benin Republic
That's up them to decide.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by solomonsly11(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thank God our leaders are taking the right step now, because of the meeting held in Ibandan, Oyo State for Restructuring of Nigeria the Northerners want to Lunch operation crocodile dance here in South West to silent the Yorubas as they have done in South East and succeeded.

The Yoruba leaders and elders should not accept any form of military security here in SW if need be they can call on them. They are using these medium to silence all region here in Nigeria
Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by olanje: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
UncleTee3Odds:
Abeg restructure it. We okuns are tired of igalas.
Okun Agbe gha

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by Danladi7: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
solomonsly11:
Thank God our leaders are taking the right step now, because of the meeting held in Ibandan, Oyo State for Restructuring of Nigeria the Northerners want to Lunch operation crocodile dance here in South West to silent the Yorubas as they have done in South East and succeeded.

The Yoruba leaders and elders should not accept any form of military security here in SW if need be they can call on them. They are using these medium to silence all region here in Nigeria
yorubas are too enlightened to agree with you on this.

lets crocodile come,no one will throw stones and bottles to them like some babarians did.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by petbam: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
I there by proscribe these people as terrorist group for dear to ask for restructuring. FG
Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by flecho: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Danladi7:
Alaafin of oyo funny ooo

what is FG ministry of culture?
FG has no culture!....grin
He his correct fg has no culture, and to the south east governors shame.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by Barry1000: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
if you are against restructuring it means that you are against the success and well being of Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by franudi: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Let them put the meeting into practice.
Re: Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bolustical:

For obvious reasons.

I don't think you understand the issue in discourse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Cancels APC Ward Congress Result In Imo / Buhari Appoints Suleiman Hassan To Replace Environment Ministry, Usman Jibril / Malami: We Were Right To Hold Sowore, Dasuki Despite Court Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.