Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW (41022 Views)

Adekunle Gold Shows Off Customized Rings Of Wife, Daughter’s Sculpted Faces. / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by Legonviking: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Amajerry83:
Ashawo

Ghanaian women are one of the worst on earth. They cheat more than their husbands. They can never live with just one penis no matter how you try. I don't know why majority of them like sex so much. 9ja women are way better than them.

U are a Goon to make that phucking hasty generalization.

An I.diot like you can praise your angelic and saintly women without attacking others and making fallacious claims
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by tiger28: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
biacan:
after iyou've been vindicated.......hmmmm
all the videotape saga was staged . Am not buying the publicity stunt.
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by biacan(f): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiger28:
all the videotape saga was staged . Am not buying the publicity stunt.

you may be right
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by andyoscar(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
U are a dirty lady as far as i'm concern, urgly animal with 54 teeths.
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by AreaFada2: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
kizyalex10:
Since the issue of this shameless woman surfaced,i have nt seen women openly condemn her,they re all nt treating d matter diplomatically,if it's domestic violence(of which am highly against of)they mercy aigbe's,iyabo ojo's,etc would have been carrying placards,even our nairaland women,even rape(also against)they would have turned scientist of hw to invent hw to fry the scrotum.or judge of hw he will serve d rest of his life in jail with his dick handcuffed if possible.lol.but the main reason why these incident occur,they refuse to adress nd publicly condemn of which they re the primary cause.u see a girl wear skimpy clothes nd when people look @ her,she starts to drag it down as if she was forced to wear it.some men who re of loose appetite pounce on them,they will shout rape.to tell u d truth,any decent woman don't attract crowd,jst few comes towards them of which the few have genuine intention!because decent dressing nd appearance scares touts nd unserious people away(ie,am nt a Muslim but let's take them for example.a girl fully clothed with hijab can't jst be approached anyhw,she might be aloose girl inside wey conji dey kill but her appearance alone will make u. Think. Twice bfor approaching her).but if u dress to kill,ofcourse crowd follows u but guess what,the crowd wants nothing but to sleep with u.later u say all men re d same.why won't they be d same when u made urself a single symbol.now ffor domestic violence,dis act alone can earn her a Beating but d man is gentleman enough nt to do it,of which nt all men can do.but if he did nw,women will wave d evil she did nd focus on d beating jst to. Exonerate the woman.

Dude what she did is no biggie to them. A large number of ladies are at it already.
Don't get caught is their eleventh commandment.

A lot of celebs already know this. They just have baby mamas. Then "codedly" go do paternity test. Men mumu don do. Shikena.

Just wait. Lagos State is beginning a standard forensic lab for criminal DNA, paternity tests and others. When men start discovering the high number of kids that do not belong to them, feminists will begin campaign to make paternity test without the woman's consent illegal. It is illegal in some countries already.

See the case of former Ghanian international Odartey Lamptey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Uyj0Ga5Vc
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Zeze06:
Does your hubby love you more?

yep, i think so
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by royalamour(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Naa, women who loves lessgot her sh1t together and makes the man respect her more

So you love your husband less?
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
royalamour:

what r u getting at. I just keep him on his toes, thats all

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by Zeze06(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
OK, one day you will just pack your things and leave the house... And he'll come crying on nairaland... embarassed

funmisticqueen:
yep, i think so
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
royalamour:

what r u getting at. I just keep him on his toes, thats all. I love him enough

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by Galaxydon1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
she is not even ashamed of herself.
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Zeze06:
OK, one day you will just pack your things and leave the house... And he'll come crying on nairaland... embarassed

Now why wouldni want to leave someone who shows me all that love

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by Zeze06(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Women always take all that love for weakness and treat the man wrongly...
funmisticqueen:
Now why wouldni want to leave someone who shows me all that love
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by kizyalex10(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
AreaFada2:

Dude what she did is no biggie to them. A large number of ladies are at it already.
Don't get caught is their eleventh commandment.

A lot of celebs already know this. They just have baby mamas. Then "codedly" go do paternity test. Men mumu don do. Shikena.

Just wait. Lagos State is beginning a standard forensic lab for criminal DNA, paternity tests and others. When men start discovering the high number of kids that do not belong to them, feminists will begin campaign to paternity test without the woman's consent illegal.

See the case of former Ghanian international Odartey Lamptey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Uyj0Ga5Vc
lol,u re right brother.i concur
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by jrusky(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

Would men ever learn?

In marriage, men should love less and let women love more...this is only how a marriage can "survive"... embarassed

If the husband never loved her " too much "...she wouldn't have mouth to talk after the breakup....she'd probably be crying and cursing... sad

Thank you. And i look at the millipede talking instead for her to cover her face in shame. This is why I don't naturally like ugly ladies because look at this Ameoba still talking.

Ugly ladies are always ugly in everything, character zero, shame zero, home material zero, responsibleness zero, manners zero just zero in every thing called womanhood.
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by judgedredd22(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Sincerely for this lady to be a comedienne, I wonder how boring Ghana is angry

Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by steryj(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
angry

Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by Charles4075(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
tyson98:
She just dey console herself sha

We sha don see ur pvssy and boobs and we can draw it with our eyes closed grin grin
Badt guy. You sabi school well well.

Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by DEBJOCH1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
This lady should go and bury her self in shame.
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by menstrualpad: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
what r u getting at. I just keep him on his toes, thats all
Don't be a f.ool your hubby will keep an alternate family and you'd not be any wiser..... Keep keeping him on his toes
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
menstrualpad:

Don't be a f.ool your hubby will keep an alternate family and you'd not be any wiser..... Keep keeping him on his toes
that is his cup of tea, not my headache
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Zeze06:
Women always take all that love for weakness and treat the man wrongly...
Good point but the fact that a man loves a woman and treats her right shouldnt stop the man from being treared with respect. Trouble starts when the man crosses his boundary
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by menstrualpad: 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
that is his cup of tea, not my headache
No. It will be his best decision in life sweetheart.
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by greatman247(m): 1:19am On Sep 20, 2017
biacan:
after you've been vindicated.......hmmmm

Vindi... Wetin? She's not vindi.. Anything
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by seunfape(m): 5:16am On Sep 20, 2017
But the lady mouth big na
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by salesforce: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2017
Yes
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by Barzinime(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Tell them, preach it? You are just as dumb as her
.if your mum had this mentality you wont be existing, ppl that say this can't keep a home cos of their bad Xracter..some1 caught cheating
I feel pity for u....you need not to think of marriage cos u endorsing her msg, so dont bother inviting her
Florblu:
Tell them
Preach it.

Anyways,i will invite her for my weding
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by Florblu(f): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2017
Barzinime:
Tell them, preach it? You are just as dumb as her
.if your mum had this mentality you wont be existing, ppl that say this can't keep a home cos of their bad Xracter..some1 caught cheating
I feel pity for u....you need not to think of marriage cos u endorsing her msg, so dont bother inviting her

I do ignore fools like you,but ignoring you will only increase the population of fools we have in here.
Are you so frustrsated that you could'nt perceive the sarcasm in my post?
Don't bite more than you can chew biko
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by Barzinime(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2017
He that calls another a fool is actually the Fool & OH WISE ONE! I May have misinterpreted you..but what is so special about you pipsqueak?"don't bite more than you can chew" *yucks* & abt me frustrated? You dont even know me...guess you living the life of your dreams
Florblu:

I do ignore fools like you,but ignoring you will only increase the population of fools we have in here.
Are you so frustrsated that you could'nt perceive the sarcasm in my post?
Don't bite more than you can chew biko
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by Florblu(f): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Barzinime:
He that calls another a fool is actually the Fool & OH WISE ONE! I May have misinterpreted you..but what is so special about you pipsqueak?"don't bite more than you can chew" *yucks* & abt me frustrated? You dont even know me...guess you living the life of your dreams

grin grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by Barzinime(m): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nauti u grin
Florblu:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW by Officer101(m): 6:06am On Sep 23, 2017
I don't know why these so called yeyebrities have just decided to be dragging Africa's cultures and values to mud

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) / "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan / Toyin Aimakhu Removes Husband's Name, Delete Hubby Photos,Calls Herself Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.