Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Am Confuse Between Her And Her Career. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confuse Between Her And Her Career. (637 Views)

What Did I Do Wrong In Supporting Her Career? / She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confuse Between Her And Her Career. by LazyNairalander(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
We have been close friends( very close like brother and sister) from sec school, but along the line feelings started developing (you know how it is).
Two years ago we decided to take the friendship to the next level, making our relationship official by letting our parents be aware of the development!
Her parents were happy about our decision likewise my parents, though they are from the same place with my mum!
Her mum ''was'' very fond of me, she always want to talk to me whenever her daughter is on phone with me.
We agreed to get married 3 years time by then she will be 24 and I will be 26.
The emotional feelings are mutual, I love her so much and she loves me back, but she made a decision to become a musician (rapper) which is against her dads wish and she is keen on becoming one. Now I wouldn't want to marry a rapper or musician considering the way the industry is and their lifestyle, scandal, marriage issues etc. Honestly I have been to a show that she also performed in her school and what I saw was not alright to my emotions plus I have a very soft heart that get hurt easily, personally I will not like any of my child to become a musician and therefore I shouldn't give them one as a mother.
Now this is where my problem is she claims that been a rapper doesn't mean she's bad and that I don't love her from the beginning that I just wanted use and dump her and leave, her mum also is a pain on the neck stating that if I truly love her daughter I will love all of her. I'd told her to quit the music thing and we are cool or I will had to leave her even though its a very tough decision I make.
Now she no longer pick my calls, her mum is no longer in good terms with me and I know it a matter of time her dad will be on her side.
Please I Need Advise. What do I do? I can't bear seeing my wife in all those nuddy Nigeria female artiste dress up, that will push me into some foolish imaginations, negative thoughts and sorting for retaliations.
Re: Am Confuse Between Her And Her Career. by IamLEGEND1: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
You used "am" instead of "I'm". So, no advice for you.
Re: Am Confuse Between Her And Her Career. by taylor88(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
A problem 5 bottles of alcohol can solve

Nawaoo
Re: Am Confuse Between Her And Her Career. by LazyNairalander(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
You used "am" instead of "I'm". So, no advice for you.
this is very serious please!
Re: Am Confuse Between Her And Her Career. by LazyNairalander(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:
A problem 5 bottles of alcohol can solve

Nawaoo
Am not a fan of bottles
Re: Am Confuse Between Her And Her Career. by TINALETC3(f): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Op I understand Hw u feel, women shud always b careful of d type of carreer dey choose, for crying out loud, dey ain't men, u ar going to b a mother and a wife. Considering d type of divorced life our celebrities ar living, am nt sure of a happy home. Well, u ar d one dat wl live wt her, if u cn endure, go ahead, if u cnt, free her. A broken relationship is beta dan a broken marriage. Wish u luck

1 Like

Re: Am Confuse Between Her And Her Career. by taylor88(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
U don't want her to be a rapper

But u can twerk ur scrotum when u hear nicki rap
Re: Am Confuse Between Her And Her Career. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
t...

1 Like

Re: Am Confuse Between Her And Her Career. by ladyF(f): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
By the time she don blow now, your mouth go change...
Re: Am Confuse Between Her And Her Career. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
ladyF:

... grin grin grin
Re: Am Confuse Between Her And Her Career. by LazyNairalander(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
ladyF:
I prefer a happy family to the money she will blow out.
Re: Am Confuse Between Her And Her Career. by Young03(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
U don't want her to be a musician
and she said she wants to be a musician

Bro your confused

If u don't like her opinion u get the fúck out of her life and let her be
Re: Am Confuse Between Her And Her Career. by LazyNairalander(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
Op I understand Hw u feel, women shud always b careful of d type of carreer dey choose, for crying out loud, dey ain't men, u ar going to b a mother and a wife. Considering d type of divorced life our celebrities ar living, am nt sure of a happy home. Well, u ar d one dat wl live wt her, if u cn endure, go ahead, if u cnt, free her. A broken relationship is beta dan a broken marriage. Wish u luck
Thanks a lot.
Re: Am Confuse Between Her And Her Career. by LazyNairalander(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:
Try to go speak with the mum, and see if a compromise is possible. If there's a will there's always a way...

If ther's love, if it's genuine, you, the chic, her mum can all reach a compromise and find a way forward. No matter how complex issues are, if all parties are willing to discuss, it'ss tep in the right direction, you can all reach a decision when you come together to talk things out...
Appreciate big time.
Re: Am Confuse Between Her And Her Career. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
LazyNairalander:
Appreciate big time.

wink

(1) (Reply)

HELP A Brother!! Fb Problem / Five Important Options To Consider When An Ex-lover Comes Begging / Photos:nigerian Couple Gives Out Camp Gas,suitcases As Souvenir At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.