Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG (31746 Views)

Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown / Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari / Pob Has Written Letters To Many Countries, Claiming Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by introvertedsoul: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Good, they should keep it up.
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Benosky011(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lair Mohammed: tell me one thing I have said that is a lie. I know I don't lie. I always say the truth.

Me: Sir, that Liar Mohammed said he is not a liar.

cool
DutchBruh:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/ipob-written-letters-many-countries-saying-nigeria-perpetrates-genocide-fg/
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by bkool7(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Stricker321:

That is not the issue now. The fact is that some counties support IPOB
Aren't some countries supporting Isis, BH, Alsshabab, nd co secretly too?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by DonConst(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Paperwhite:
[/b]"He said the countries had been hoodwinked by IPOB into believing that “Nigeria is a country where Muslims persecute Christians” and a country where there is genocide"[b] So the above is not true in Nigeria today? APC government is simply satanic.

Not satanic but lack of experience... what they're good of is to paint white...off-white and Blue as Deep-blue then Yellow as yellowish.... useless entity.
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Kazim88: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
giftq:

We need to gather the statistics for all these killings under apc.

The silence of the fed govt is quite revealing.

My concern is 2019... If not stop now... they would use military to crush opposition and other regions.

It would be unopposed.

If any one protest They would be tag as terrorists and enemy of the state.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by opius: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
I thought they said is Fayose , Saraki and FFK that is founding IPOD ? Group of jesters
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Narldon: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kazim88:

I learnt this two

Miscreants
(dealt with/ crush) Decisively

I was laughing when Northerners were talking about IPOB being miscreants that will be dealt with decisively without knowing it meant "broad daylight" genocide and live in prison for Buhari in Hague.

LOL!

I just learnt another from You

HAGUE cheesy
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by tobsvent: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Truth of d matter, merely postponing when d deal will be hatched.
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Stricker321: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
bkool7:

Aren't some countries supporting
Isis,
BH,
Alsshabab, nd co secretly too?

Whatever. At least some countries support. I never knew there was any form of international support before now.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
The Hausa/Fulani always knew that the only way to control power in Nigeria is by the barrel of the gun so they made sure that the ranks and file of the Nigerian army is full of their people.

Why will the coat of arms of the Nigerian army have a verse lifted from the Quran on it?

Some will claim it's anjami language or whatever but we all know that verse is from the Quran.

Also, why do some states operate the Islamic Sharia law?

All these in a supposedly secular state.

Nigerians smell the coffee, Islam is all about domination and mostly domination by the butt of the gun.

See the picture below for yourselves.

Until Moslems learn to separate religion from politics, their domains will never know peace.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by timota(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
seunmsg:
We all know ipob thrives on lies and propaganda so, this is not new. Whatever the case, the group is now an illegal body in Nigeria and anybody that openly claims to be a member will be arrested.
the group is not illegal cos no court has pronounce such,the military are not the judiciary and they are closing eye on the activities of fulani heardsmen

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kazim88:

My concern is 2019... If not stop now... they would use military to crush opposition and other regions.

It would be unopposed.

If any one protest They would be tag as terrorists and enemy of the state.
Correct. They need to be called out for their murderous tendencies.
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by freshest4live: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
DutchBruh:

They set a rat trap for Buhari and he fell for it literally.
Pls tell kanu wherever he is to Resume or Resign. We the Biafrans are tired of waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by buchilino(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
seunmsg:
We all know ipob thrives on lies and propaganda so, this is not new. Whatever the case, the group is now an illegal body in Nigeria and anybody that openly claims to be a member will be arrested.

GUY I THOUGHT U WERE WISER DAN DIS. FIRST BUHARI LOCKED NA WITHOUT DUE PROCESS, NOW DEY DECLARE IPOB A TERRORIST GROUP. HONESTLY MOST NIGERIANS LACK BRAINS. DON'T U GUYS NO DAT TRYING TO DEMONIZE IPOB, WILL BRING MORE INTERNATIONAL SYMPATHY TO IT. DIS IS A GROUP DEMANDING 4 A REFERENDUM ON INDEPENDENCE, N U GUYS TAG DEM TERRORIST?. OK KEEP PERSECUTING IPOB N IGBOS. VERY SOON D INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WILL SAY NIGERIA ENOUGH.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by madridguy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
You mean they set trap for him with some miscreants lives?

DutchBruh:

They set a rat trap for Buhari and he fell for it literally.
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Innocent112(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
seunmsg:
i am a member of indigenous people of Biafra for your notice so come and arrest me moda fu**er

1 Like

Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by buchilino(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
whether they are freedom fighter or freedom destroyer, idiotic pigs of Biafra are illegal, we don't want such nuisance miscreants and thugs like boko haram.
We can't tolerate or withstand two kinds of terrorism at this this time for development of the country

DON'T WORRY, BY D GRACE OF GOD, D PIGS WILL SOON LEAVE D PIGLETS TO DER MASTERS.
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by madridguy(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
You IPORK can be funny. So now the python has been trapped?

OjukwuWarBird:
Throwback

Why your hero Lia Mohammed is crying in Congo

A government that doesn't think before acting

Now the python has been trapped.

Let me see how it will dance.
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Innocent112(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
seunmsg:

Post your home address and a recent picture with biafra insignia. DSS will handle the rest.
f**k you
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by zuto4u(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
God bless you my dear brother. U have said it all.
BLSYNG:
IPOB can get as much support as possible from International Communities because the separatist movement is unheard-off in Africa. No African leader dead or alive has commanded the kind of followers Nnamdi Kanu commands today and it is an amazingly spirited, selfless and peaceful movement.
Second, the FG has arrogated all the powers and authorities in the country including that of the Legislature and Judiciary. So, IPOB can only cry out to the international communities who can help tag Nigeria a terrorist government.
You can not block funds that are legally transferred for the just struggle of a world adjudged and recognized peaceful organization and movement.
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Mrkumareze(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mr Lai Moh, you should be proud to state clearly how your APC led Government used your Military to murder and destroy the properties of a peaceful IPOB. There is nothing like propaganda here, all the video clips seen online were confirmed, some were even shot live. How do you explain that to the world?. Am nt a Fan of IPOB but what your military, DSSS and other security outfit did to the IPOB is practically humiliating.
I smell your lies!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by ozoemenaca: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
They are deceiving themselves, all that Kanu has written is the truth, Enugu killings by Fulani Herdsmen what has the federal government of Nigeria done up to today ? The killings in Benue, Platau, Edo and Delta what has the federal government done ? Lie Mohammed should go and seat down

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Kazim88: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
The Hausa/Fulani always knew that the only way to control power in Nigeria is by the barrel of the gun so they made sure that the ranks and file of the Nigerian army is full of their people.

Why will the coat of arms of the Nigerian army have a verse lifted from the Quran on it?

Some will claim it's anjami language or whatever but we all know that verse is from the Quran.

Nigerians smell the coffee, Islam is all about domination and mostly domination by the butt of the gun.

I pity those that have not realize this fact.... they think The Army is fighting IPOB on their behalf...

The Army is the tool the Jihadist wanted to use to conquer Nigeria...

Thank God for IPOB for exposing their weak point...

If IPOB without Gun conquered and resisted the Fulani Army... through online mobilization.... International laws and presence.

Any of us can do it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by blacknp(m): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kazim88:
God... Just 2 Years Buhari has destroyed Nigeria.

Because some foreign countries called and enquired... You are tagging them terrorist...

Just 2 years presidency They think they own the world....

This people have finish Nigeria... SMH
Please hurry up pack go Ghana.
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by freshest4live: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kazim88:

I learnt this two

Miscreants
(dealt with/ crush) Decisively

I was laughing when Northerners were talking about IPOB being miscreants that will be dealt with decisively without knowing it meant "broad daylight" genocide and live in prison for Buhari in Hague.
If you go out there to stone armed military men again and you are shot, it would be considered foolishness on your part and not genocide.
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by zuto4u(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lol...... This one is called end of discussion.
nototribalist:
Any one that is as useless as liar Mohammed should just kill himself. Period
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by kceewhyte(m): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

All these in a supposedly secular state.

Until Moslems learn to separate religion from politics, their domains will never know peace.

Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by zuto4u(m): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Story for the gods.
seunmsg:
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by wtfcoded: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Who the fvck is saying that the videos are fake?
And who the hell is saying that the christians(igbos) here are not been butchered n' prepared like a 'kebab'.
The hatred has been there!
And this goddamn amalgation is better called separated.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Innocent112(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) / The Look On Buhari’s Face As He Boards Presidential Jet (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.