Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo (933 Views)

Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency / "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
I hate to make mysteries out of nothing, but I hope I will be sufficiently understood in telling
the mischievous advocates of the Oduduwa
Republic like Remi Oyeyemi, Femi Fani-
Kayode, and Bayo Oluwasanmi that there is a limit of ethnic homogeneity as a basis for
political organization. These apostles of ethnic
jingoism should know that their obsession with
seeing Nigeria destroyed by all means possible
is a big waste of time and akin to waiting for
the ship at the airport. The truth is that ethnic nationalism is obsolete
and will surely fail to hold up when
superimposed on a territory like Nigeria shared
by different peoples and cultures. Even in the
imagined heaven on earth in the Oduduwa
Republic, there are several feuding ruling houses. A quick flash back at the Ife-
Modakeke imbecility or the recent public
snubbing of the Great Oni of Ife, the revered
stool in the Yoruba race by the Oba of Lagos,
is a reminder of cracks that can quickly widen. As omo Igbo, that’s not my headache anyway;
all I know and care about is that irrespective of
whether the Igbos are in Kabba, Otuoke,
Ojuelegba, Sambisa Forest or Birnin Kebbi, we
will always excel. Recently, FFK has recognized the importance
of Ndigbo in Nigerian affairs. That is why he
has been eulogizing and worshiping my
Supreme Leader, Chief Nnamdi Kanu. Have
you wondered why FFK is always saying that
the Oduduwa Republic will come after Biafra? It is simply because he ain’t got the balls to do
what Chief Kanu is doing. He also ain’t got the
boys that are brave enough to do what IPOB is
doing.
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
I laughed my head off when I saw the
copycats calling themselves the Yoruba
Liberation Command (YOLICOM). Really? Is
this the best FFK, Yemi and Bayo could put
together? The spokesperson of YOLICOM
reminded me of the leader of the Biafra Zionist Movement, Benjamin Onwuka, who recently
seceded from Nigeria with the Boko Haram
leader, Shekau, in his cabinet. As the agitation for the Oduduwa Republic
finally made it to the national news by way of
the clowns in YOLICOM, I sampled the opinion
of Ndigbo on their fate in the new Republic. I
asked whether they are ready and willing to be
treated as foreigners or “slaves” in the Oduduwa Republic and they said no. I asked if
they will be intimidated by the Oba of Lagos,
OPC or any other person or group and they
said no. I asked if they will continue to be
outgoing and fearless and they gave me a
resounding, yes! These decisive answers can be summarized thus: Ndigbo will conquer,
prosper and rule Yoruba land. In the Oduduwa Republic, unlike Nigeria,
Ndigbo will finally be free to start asserting
ourselves. Unlike the Arewa group from the
North that gave us a quit notice, the Yoruba
people will roll out the red carpet and welcome
us with open hands. After our invasion, the Oduduwa Republic will witness a seismic shift
in the ethnic and cultural makeup of many
cities in Yoruba land. Even though the Yorubas
may be averse to multiculturalism, Ndigbo will
force them to embrace the concept of racial
and cultural diversity.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Because Ndigbo have a willingness to interact
with other ethnic groups, we will settle-in
comfortably in the Oduduwa Republic. Even in
the early stages of the “actualization” of the
Oduduwa Republic, the strong will and
viewpoint of Ndigbo will be forced at the will of the majority Yoruba people. We will join
Afenifere and soon be part of the
powerhouses that will be eligible to be crowned
Obas. We will get married to the daughters of
Oduduwas, build mansions in their towns and
villages and only visit our country home in the Land of the Rising Sun once a year, as usual.
Gradually, we will turn the Oduduwa Republic
into one of the most ethnically mixed countries
in the world. Although Igbos will be the minority group in
places like Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun, we will
play a fundamental economic role that
supports the Oduduwa’s development and the
government’s coffers that we will eventually
enable us to become part of a multi-ethnic group running Ibadan, Akure, Ado Ekiti and
Osogbo. In a very short time, the Igbos, the
minorities in the Oduduwa Republic will be the
new majority with an overwhelming political,
economic, and cultural dominance. We trust that Governor Ayo Fayose will
champion the handing over of the business
key of the entire Oduduwa Republic to our
Supreme leader, Chief Nnamdi Kanu. All our
brothers currently doing business in Kano and
Kaduna will invade Lagos, Ibadan, Ota, Akure and Ado Ekiti and reestablish. I trust that our
good friend FFK and Fayose will facilitate the
acquisition of massive acres of land needed to
accommodate the troop of Igbo merchants. In the Oduduwa Republic, we trust that our
Yoruba friends will desist from rhetoric or
actions that are xenophobic. Gone will be the
days when four miscreants can force the
closure of Ladipo Market. If Nigeria cannot
protect our rights as citizens of Nigeria in Lagos today, I am very sure our Yoruba
friends will find capable Igbo men to manage
the outreach between LG councils and market
associations so as to minimize conflicts.
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
We will not shy away from politics or crossing
political elites in the Oduduwa Republic. Soon,
we will start contesting and winning local
government elections. We have already
demonstrated our electoral power in Lagos
State in the 2015 general elections. To crown the dominance of the Igbo people in the
Oduduwa Republic, our Supreme Leader Chief
Nnamdi Kanu will be invited by FFK to lead the
Yoruba People. I know he will love to have his
god closer home. Just like PSG, the motto of Ndigbo anywhere
in the world has been “Parc de Princes,”
meaning “Dream bigger.” Ndigbo are already
dreaming big about how to conquer and rule in
the Oduduwa Republic. My friend FFK went
berserk when Orji Uzo Kalu referred to Lagos as “no man’s land.” I wonder what he and his
fellow apostles of ethnic nationalism will do
when they suddenly realize that their dream
has been hijacked by Ndigbo and the entire
Oduduwa Republic is transformed into a “no
man’s land.” Will FFK, Yemi and Bayo give Ndigbo a quit
notice to leave the Oduduwa Republic? Only
time will tell. Until then, may the hallucination
continue.
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
You can email Churchill at churchill.okonkwo@gmail.com or follow him on Twitter @churchillnnobi.
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by BudeYahooCom: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
fula muslim propaganda.
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mr churchill

Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by madridguy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
fula muslim propaganda.
gbe enu e soun,read what your ipob brother wrote.
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by chiefolododo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Everything I dey see here just be like dream
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by Ereolamide: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
That has been their ambition, Nnamdi Azikwe started but trust Yoruba sophisticated machinery, he was booted out of Yorubaland in tears with mucus all over his mouth on his way to the east.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by bkool7(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
...then you woke up to the stark reality of your of dreams.
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ereolamide:
That has been their ambition, Nnamdi Azikwe started but trust Yoruba sophisticated machinery, he was booted out of Yorubaland in tears with mucus all over his mouth on his way to the east.
the man is a greedy ipob idiot,an average igbo cannot think of that!
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by Guestlander: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Drug induced fantasy.
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by Omaricha166: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lolx
abeg mak ah sleep small bfor ah comment ni
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by GoldNiagara(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Aba weed and monkeytail ko let bimo rere rara.
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Their is only one language easterners understands.. that's a big stick.

Once you clobber them a couple of times. The return to their senses.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by PatriotTemidayo: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oga, well done o.

You can put fear ahead of your aspirations but some of us choose optimism, we choose hope, we stand by our resolve to hope.

The possibility is that you're a civil servant, a lazy ass set of people that goes to the office on daily basis to while away their lives and great frivolous to make money from govt.

Think about the Malaysia.............

Think about real development, not this mediocre called central govt.
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by FTrebirth(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
this one too wants to get noticed.

why do these people like to hide in the comfort of their homes and type nonsense on the media just to cause conflicts among keyboard warriors?
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by UncleTee3Odds: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
lol, conquer ko conquer ni. Just one line of incantation will do the magic. Fvcking ipods.
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by ChiefAsa4: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
abdelrahman:
I hate to make mysteries out of nothing, but I hope I will be sufficiently understood in telling
the mischievous advocates of the Oduduwa
Republic like Remi Oyeyemi, Femi Fani-
Kayode, and Bayo Oluwasanmi that there is a limit of ethnic homogeneity as a basis for
political organization. These apostles of ethnic
jingoism should know that their obsession with
seeing Nigeria destroyed by all means possible
is a big waste of time and akin to waiting for
the ship at the airport. The truth is that ethnic nationalism is obsolete
and will surely fail to hold up when
superimposed on a territory like Nigeria shared
by different peoples and cultures. Even in the
imagined heaven on earth in the Oduduwa
Republic, there are several feuding ruling houses. A quick flash back at the Ife-
Modakeke imbecility or the recent public
snubbing of the Great Oni of Ife, the revered
stool in the Yoruba race by the Oba of Lagos,
is a reminder of cracks that can quickly widen. As omo Igbo, that’s not my headache anyway;
all I know and care about is that irrespective of
whether the Igbos are in Kabba, Otuoke,
Ojuelegba, Sambisa Forest or Birnin Kebbi, we
will always excel. Recently, FFK has recognized the importance
of Ndigbo in Nigerian affairs. That is why he
has been eulogizing and worshiping my
Supreme Leader, Chief Nnamdi Kanu. Have
you wondered why FFK is always saying that
the Oduduwa Republic will come after Biafra? It is simply because he ain’t got the balls to do
what Chief Kanu is doing. He also ain’t got the
boys that are brave enough to do what IPOB is
doing.
madness
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by princemillla(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Op, ow many wrap u take this noon
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by willibounce1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
lol..the NA is phucking you ipod criminal biatch..es left right and centre in a merciless manner and all you can think of is how to conquer Oduduwa republic. Face your problems ipods. face your problems and stop disturbing yorubas every day of your miserable lives.

Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by Habakus: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ereolamide:
You get serious issues o.
Anybody who claims to be Igbo will say trash online, and you'll just dive right into it and start convulsing.
Guy think!
Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by Alariwo2: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Typical ignoramus..

Yorubas are 100 × smarter than you lots will ever be. GEJ that was rigging igbos into house of reps in Lagos over Lagosians is gone.

Even the Yorubas in house of reps don't associate with the igbos GEJ rigged in..They are just there as figure head of which Lagosians will correct in the coming elections.

Also take the last Local govt. elecions in Lagos as example, no non-Yoruba was sworn in whether he/she wins or not.. Oba Akinolu dislikes Igbos so forget politics in Lagos.

Lagos has merged with other Odua states which means only Yorubas will hold political office henceforth.. Sorry!

Gone are those days when igbos were doing as they like. Now we domolish their 2×2 okrika shops. Soon we'll close down Alaba and other dirty areas like that

Itesiwaju ilu eko lo je wa logun.. #proudlyOdua

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Will Conquer And Rule In Oduduwa Republic By Churchill Okonkwo by gaetano: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Propaganda. Fake accounts should stop doing this. I never knew my fellow country men are so barbaric

(1) (Reply)

26 Billion Dollars NNPC Scandal Under President Buhari Is More Than 9 Trillion / No Erection In Anambra / MAINA: If I Talk, EFCC Will Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.