Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! (1394 Views)

Please Is Toptone Whitening Body Lotion A Bleaching Cream Or Not / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / I Need A Bleaching Cream!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Born2conquer: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
I am so happy grin

Should I go for Lemon fresh or Cocoa Butter?

I need the reply Asap

And which cleanser should I go for?
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Dillusionist(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
are those the bleaching cream??lol
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Born2conquer: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:

Most of the people on my previous thread recommended that
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Born2conquer: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:

Most of the people on my previous thread recommended that.

I actually wanna shock my Gals with a Fair skin when we resume the ASUU break..

We've been exchanging nudes online...I want them to go wet on seeing me on campus
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Dillusionist(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Born2conquer:

Most of the people on my previous thread recommended that
lol,,those things will burn you black and blue. if you are dark,,use the cocoa,,it will enhance your black colour and make it look extremely pulchritude on you.
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Dillusionist(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Born2conquer:

We've been exchanging nudes online...I want them to go wet on seeing me on campus
lol,a quality bleaching cream should be upto 20k those ones you mentioned are below 2k naa
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Born2conquer: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol,,those things will burn you black and blue. if you are dark,,use the cocoa,,it will enhance your black colour and make it look extremely pulchritude on you.

Tell me more...which of them gonna burn me and blue...

I got one cleanser like that...and the second day.. someone said..I got Burnt out grin

Please dear...Which one should I get
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Born2conquer: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol,a quality bleaching cream should be upto 20k those ones you mentioned are below 2k naa

Lol.. a beautician I met on Instagram told me to Bring 35k for a bleaching cream grin

I replied. With KILODE..I no wowor Na..
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Dillusionist(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Born2conquer:

Tell me more...which of them gonna burn me and blue...

I got one cleanser like that...and the second day.. someone said..I got Burnt out grin

Please dear...Which one should I get
lol,,ladies like dark skinned guys naaw,,
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Dillusionist(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Born2conquer:

Lol.. a beautician I might on Instagram told me to Bring 35k for a bleaching cream grin

I replied. With KILODE..I no wowor Na..
lol..yeah for the ones that won't burn you.
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Born2conquer: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol,,ladies like dark skinned guys naaw,,

I know..they like them

I wanna Get more

Not doing jt because of gals alone
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Born2conquer: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol..yeah for the ones that won't burn you.

Aye mi...35k ...Gosh..that's much
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Dillusionist(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Born2conquer:

I know..they like them
I wanna Get more
Not doing jt because of gals alone
okay,,then go for the high quality products if you don't wanna get burnt
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Dillusionist(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Born2conquer:

lol..
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Dillusionist(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Born2conquer:

lol..
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by lordizak(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
embarassed YOU NEED HELP.
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Born2conquer: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:

okay,,then go for the high quality products if you don't wanna get burnt

Okay..lemme wait till I have enough money them!

Lemme just stuck to the ones that were compliment my blackness
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Dillusionist(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Born2conquer:

Okay..lemme wait till I have enough money them!
Lemme just stuck to the ones that were compliment my blackness
now you come.
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Born2conquer: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:

now you come.

Gonna stick to WhatsApp nude pics exchange
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:17am On Sep 20, 2017
Op is crazy. I hope sense fall on you real soon. embarassedOp is crazy. I hope sense fall on you real soon.
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Lisaint(m): 3:57am On Sep 20, 2017
Dillusionist:

Either way
U r Handsome
Re: I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! by Lisaint(m): 3:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Born2conquer:

Another Yabaleft patient is on d loose

(1) (Reply)

Your Kind Suggestions Please / I Can Do Anything For Nigeria - Pretty Girl Dressed In Nigerian Flag Says / 13 Common Mistakes Women Do That Cause Men To Fall Out Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.