Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) (41637 Views)

Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) / Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by itiswellandwell: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hmmmmm. This one is tough.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Why wasn't he having his complete papers and when he was caught, why not allow them impound the papers while he goes to complete whatever is missing?

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Y kneeling and begging them when there is enough tithe and offerings for him to get his car document complete.
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenext:
What is he preaching then,to flout the law?

As a Christian, we are told to obey,and abide by law
He begged, is that a crime or sin?

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by kento619: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

I don't know where the origin of the Problem lies..

Is it the Clergy without complete Papers?
OR
Is it the FRSC officers that 're expecting Bribe?
OR
Is it OP that spelt "KNEE" as "KNEEL" cry

burst ma head .. it's true
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by lagosrd: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Why will I do such a thing. Anyway the last time I encountered them. They claim I was overspeeding and I asked him to prove it. Guess what the guy couldn't do that and I made sure I treated as he deserved. He stated by trying to look for other excuses that my tyres were worn out. I surprised him by also taking photographs of their own ricketee vehicle. By the time they saw that this guy meant wahala for them they left me alone. I didn't stop them ooo I also pretended that I was recording all those their bribes from commercial vehicle owners who I'm their presence don't have seat belt, neither are their vehicles papers complete.
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by iluvpomo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
****Redacted ****
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Antichristus: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
That looks like an Anglican priest (dressed in black cassock and collar). Priesthood and Bishopric in the Nigerian Anglican Church, arguably, has gone to insanely mad and truly abominable dogs. Joblessness has led many who are lacking in self discipline, integrity and decorum to "take the collar" and become men of the cloth. In years gone by, priests at police check points on Nigerian roads are simply waved on. Now see what happens. SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!!
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by prettyzee11(f): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
FvckShiT:
... Fúçkíñg funny scenario....did he blöödyfûçkiñg steal the fúçking car.....? Or he so much fúçking cherish it?

Your comments are always very baseless. What is with you and Bleep??
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by SNIPER123: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
I know someday both FRSC and VIO would be structured
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by pyrex23(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

OR
OR

its actually kneels.....

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
he who kneels before God will always stand before men
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Mrjaz(m): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kai Buhari ooooo what won't we see under ur rule!! I hv tired. God please Come and help your children.
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Antichristus: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Chascop:
he who kneels before God will always stand before men

This one clearly didn't kneel before God, hence he's obviously not standing before men. lol.
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Narldon: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
pyrex23:

its actually kneels.....

Mr pyrex23

I'm having Headache...

Argue with Google

Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by orjaha(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
ask the FRSC do they have the license self
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Maeka(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
"KNEE" as "KNEEL"

ogbeni..go and check your dic bery well you are even the one who dont know the def between KNEE or KNEEL

the person is very right with the use of his language.

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by boringnigerian: 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
I'm sorry but why should a priest be driving a car with incomplete papers? Let's forget if the FRSC guys are asking for a bribe - they don't have an ecclesiastical calling. If the priest is falling foul of the laws of the land, what grounds can he stand on to tell the congregation not to disobey God's laws?
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by omaigala(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Umsel516:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

For trying to defraud people, today, peace departs from your life.

Your house shall be desolate.

Wailing and morning shall be your portion.

Sorrow shall envelop you.

Your head shall be smite with clubs and stones.

The air, water, earth and fire shall go against you.

May the day and night destroy you.

May you become a vagabond.

May the sun, moon and stars fight you to a stand still.

Except you repent, may you be filled with grief.

And so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by MisterGrace: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Umsel516:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

You are a cow, a bastard and a shiit eater.

Idiot!
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Adukey(f): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
omaigala:

For trying to defraud people, today, peace departs from your life.
Your house shall be desolate.
Wailing and morning shall be your portion.
Sorrow shall envelop you.
Your head shall be smite with clubs and stones.
The air, water, earth and fire shall go against you.
May the day and night destroy you.
May you become a vagabond.
May the sun, moon and stars fight you to a stand still.
Except you repent, may you be filled with grief.
And so shall it be.
Haba! this is too much, at least he's not forcing anyone to do it now.
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Olulinks(m): 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

OR
OR

Your problem came from the desire to be noticed on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Queenserah26(f): 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wetin I won talk sef lipsrsealed
I just tire
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by NSK4U(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
no fear of God anymore because Bible says He's a merciful God, would they have tried such with native/chief priest? it's unfortunate how change of religion robbed us of morality
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Sunshine1969: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
The Clergy is remorseful and decides to beg, what does it take from him? He preaches and practices simple humility. Respecting authority! We need to learn from him! may God bless his ministry!
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by M7even(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

OR

OR

my dear it is kneel... reasons why jamb slashed cutoff mark, I understand the strike has been called off

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by roqrules04(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Even if you are an Angel, you must pay that fine grin
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by FvckShiT(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
prettyzee11:

Your comments are always very baseless. What is with you and Bleep??

Pls don't fúçking mine my skull

Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Narldon: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
M7even:

my dear it is kneel... reasons why jamb slashed cutoff mark, I understand the strike has been called off

GO DOWN ON YOUR KNEELS

AND

GO DOWN ON YOUR KNEES

WHICH IS CORRECT?

YOU CAN CHECK YOUR DICTIONARY

IF YOU HAVE ONE..

Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by preaches(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=Btppolitics post=60625544]A certain Nigerian pastor was caught on his kneels begging Federal Road Safety Commission officers. His driver/car documents were not complete so he went on his kneels and started begging the officials in the name of Go

don't u guyz have forgiveness in ur code of practice?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? / Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis / Native Doctor Appeases gods With Orange Juice, Biscuits And Other Items. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.