Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) (41637 Views)

Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) / Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by jammyunn(m): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
For those arguing about "knee" and "kneel", knee is a noun while kneel is a verb. Now, you go down on YOUR (pronoun) "knees" is the correct form. But you can say kneels (present), kneeling (continuous) or knelt (past) verb tense.
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Tobium1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=9jvirgin post=60629872]They are cursed.[/quote

Cursed for doing their job When he was just preaching and collecting tithe, he forgot to renew his papers abi?? Rubbish!!
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Emmasen11: 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
With anointing? And d frsc day watch? Hmmm naija sha
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by handsomebanana(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Logician:
tamper justice with mercy

Temper, oga Na temper

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by ivolt: 12:21am On Sep 20, 2017
Corruption. Most Nigerians will do anything to beat the system then
turn around to blame system failure on government.
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 20, 2017
Btppolitics:
A certain Nigerian pastor was caught on his kneels begging Federal Road Safety Commission officers. His driver/car documents were not complete so he went on his kneels and started begging the officials in the name of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riq9Wbt5BXI

Source > http://btppoliticstoday.com/nigerian-pastor-caught-bbegging-road-safety-officials/

Hmmmmm, if he committed Anny traffic related plan, they should do the needful.
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by hokafor(m): 2:08am On Sep 20, 2017
Touch not my anointing and do my prophets no harms. But this man could be one of the numerous fake pastors look for who to dupe
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by ezewealth(m): 2:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Narldon:

I don't know where the origin of the Problem lies..

Is it the Clergy without complete Papers?

OR

Is it the FRSC officers that 're expecting Bribe?

OR
Oga both knee and kneel is correct

Is it OP that spelt "KNEE" as "KNEEL" cry

Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by suremanpatriot: 2:42am On Sep 20, 2017
Why should he beg on his knees for mere mortal ? His not God. Haba!jst for material thing,car? All he should hav done is ask for their ticket and station,the go to there and claim ya car after paying wht is necessary.
God hav mercy!
GOD WILL NEVA SHARE HIS GLORY WITH ANYBODY.
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by MadCow1: 4:21am On Sep 20, 2017
9jvirgin:
They are cursed.

No aren't. . You however sound reetarded.
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by andivirus: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
why doesnt he call his own "oga at the top", doesnt he have god's number on speed dial (like that other deluded fraudster in robe who called god in church)?!

Its obvious that you need a brain reset. common sense fall on you.
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2017
andivirus:

Its obvious that you need a brain reset. common sense fall on you.

you mean the type of brain reset and common sense that the below people seriously need?!?! thanks, but NO thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytgG309D5RU
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2017
Btppolitics:
A certain Nigerian pastor was caught on his kneels begging Federal Road Safety Commission officers. His driver/car documents were not complete so he went on his kneels and started begging the officials in the name of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riq9Wbt5BXI

Source > http://btppoliticstoday.com/nigerian-pastor-caught-bbegging-road-safety-officials/

It is only in Nigeria you see people begging law enforcement officers not to do their jobs. If it were to be in the UK, those officers are done!

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by donqx: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2017
really
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Bomgirl(f): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2017
Allwility:

Dunno why, but you remind me of Rick Ford (Jason Statham) in The Spy.

grin grin grin
'..... I know there's a fvckíÑg face-off machine....'
That guy was hopeless in that movie.

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by calm658: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2017
Narldon:

OR

OR

Nice one
U go good school

Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2017
My two encounters with FRSC officials were not palatable.First,I lend one of their lady officer money,for her to pay back was 'war'.She even refused to pay the remaining balance.I left her to face the Law of Seed Time and Harvest.
Secondly,was when one of them stop me and said my spare tyre has expired(just a month) and I was in a hurry to met up with an appointment.He later said I should ........which I did.
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by BALLOSKI: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2017
Narldon:

OR

OR

when you see someone on that joint between the thighs and the lower legs, how would you describe that action?
Re: Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) by lereinter(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
what frsc do on road nowadays
they are worst than police
they deserve bullet to their head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? / Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis / Native Doctor Appeases gods With Orange Juice, Biscuits And Other Items. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.