Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (137988 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chaii see her boobs
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
lefulefu:
so lalas how can a lady like dis with sexy body and boobs like dat no fit get a man to straff her.is it dat kenyan men are gay or wat? How dem go jus dey allow dhier women dey suffer in konji.upon d ukwu wey dem getcheesy.kenyan babes are wild sha...but then who no like wild gehlscheesy
Lol @ gay
Maybe it's normal so it doesn't trip the guys
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Seems we can post anything on this forum now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Divay22(f): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Who was doing the video then .
Wonder what's there, that someone can't hold his or her body angry
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by djemillionia: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Konji na were
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Liftedhands(f): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Her life embarassed
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by popyea(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Somebody is having a good time
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Na wa shocked
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by HMZi: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nairaland haf spoil,seun cum and see fp topic o.....
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Emmydo1994(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Kolababe:
Everyday, we keep reading news of abuse of Uber system of transportation.It's either an uber driver misbehaving or an uber passenger doing the wildest thing.According to a video shared by instagram user, Kufre Mayana, a woman said to be from Kenya was caught masturbating in an Uber. She reportedly asked for the help of the driver in helping her get something, and before he could return, this woman got down to business because she couldn't hold herself any more. In the video, the woman was seen initially giving an instruction to someone on the phone, but she began feeling uneasy even as the person seemed to have asked her if she was OK,and she answered "I am OK,continue". When the urge was too much,she dropped the phone.Below is what the instagram user posted

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/kenyan-woman-caught-masturbating-in-an-uber-video

Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Why can't the Uber driver assist her na.... angry
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by kibra4u(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
IwantToShashe:
Omo see sweet lady o. If I tell to come naija now make I deliver her from evil spirit she no go gree undecided

Na wetin you wan take deliver her? Your prick I guess....fake man tongue
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
I am curious as to how she was video taped?
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Icon79(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Let's hope that the uber driver was a smart guy tot take her home and bang her brains out.

She was just asking the driver "I am on fire pls come and cool me off". Most guys would definitely oblige her.

O pari

Lalas247:
Kenyan again Jesu Christie
Lefulefu I think they have been cursed .. so so endtime ppl full there sha

Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Icon79:
Let's hope that the uber driver was a smart guy tot take her home and bang her brains out.

She was just asking the driver "I am on fire pls come and cool me off". Most guys would definitely oblige her.

O pari

Oga icon how now grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wondercious
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by kobijacobs(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
is she suffering from epilepsy?
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Icon79(m): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Slay queen, your your guy is loyal.

O pari

Lalas247:

Oga icon how now grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Icon79:
Slay queen, your your guy is loyal.

O pari

Goodnight jare sleep tight wink
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by jidedavid: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
the 4th picture though.....make somebody help with correct meme for that 4th picture.....lol

its like the women in kenya are always Hot..
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Am not surprised cos its kenya
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Slayer2: 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
lefulefu:
so lalas how can a lady like dis with sexy body and boobs like dat no fit get a man to straff her.is it dat kenyan men are gay or wat? How dem go jus dey allow dhier women dey suffer in konji.upon d ukwu wey dem getcheesy.kenyan babes are wild sha...but then who no like wild gehlscheesy

Your comments nor come they make sense again. You don they go out of point.

See as how auchi son don finish your skin.

grin

Kai.
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by DonConst(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lie cry
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
kibra4u:

Na wetin you wan take deliver her? Your prick I guess....fake man tongue

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses - Ezekiel 23:20. grin grin

I will deliver her since I have the solution to her problems grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Yomzzyblog: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
shocked
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
There are news that shouldn't be on FP. it's misleading and improper.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by banre(m): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
I see...
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by netflicks(m): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
When u watch the video u will notice the tingling sound triggers her center of gravity.. ..Damn! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Opoki(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
She was actually at work... each sound is a coin donation that triggers the vibration of the Love Machine in her vjay. Many won't understand how it work though. She actually released this to broadcast her wares or this is not an uber as said

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by ubox: 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Divay22:
Who was doing the video then .
Wonder what's there, that someone can't hold his or her body angry
When they say konji na bastard, it's not a joking sturvs grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) by Mckayzee(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Africans sha....so no one here knows about chaturbate? sounds like the ohmibod intimacy gadget used by chaturbate girls.

Google chaturbate and u might not be surprised watching this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.