Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly (43279 Views)

Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders / President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years / Winners And Losers Of Osun Guber Keenly-contested Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Sammyblaq(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:

E enter am
So u think... U are on a losing trip
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by RonJeremy: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:

I know how painful it is

To watch baba in the UN talking to heads of Governments
more like talking to empty seats.....
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by DeKen: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2017
Little minds and kids believe the only way to express themselves is to insult. Keep your insults to yourself kid.

olatunji390:

Olodo like u. Comparing those picture don't look same day. Produce a picture of sane angle and stop been a ass licker
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Paschal55(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:

Amina is not a man.

I like wailers that wail properly

judge by yourself

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2017
Realman87:
Rubbish. Until your children cannot afford a meal, then you will finally have sense.
what is this one saying now
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by nairanaira12: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:

I know how painful it is

To watch baba in the UN talking to heads of Governments

Painful? Not at all. It's just disgusting that this is the only achievement he has two and a half years after promising to transform Nigeria
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Badonasty(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:
Buhari delievered his speech at the UN General assembly like a boss. Supreme leader of Africa.

Baba have shown the world that he's sound Educationally

He's Sound Health Wise

He's Sound in all Ramifications as a leader

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

See abs e be like walking dead
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by brightalo17: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2017
Realman87:
Rubbish. Until your children cannot afford a meal, then you will finally have sense.
Then consider yourself a lazy useless father if you can't feed your own children, send them to fatherless babies homes and flee.smh
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2017
DeKen:
Really? How many of Nigeria's problems did he address?
Compare Trump's audience and PMB's audience.

Brutality. .. grin
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Bigsteveg(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:

Amina is not a man.

I like wailers that wail properly

Sarrki vs Loomer
50 : 0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by brightalo17: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2017
DeKen:
Really? How many of Nigeria's problems did he address?
Compare Trump's audience and PMB's audience.
Trump is world leader Buhari isn't. You don't expect Enyimba vs Kano Pillars to attract more fans than Real Madrid vs Barcelona. everything have level, all fingers are not equal yet they're all important.

Stop wailing.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by abduljabbar4(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
If that man is the North's rating for educationally sound then am not surprised why they are sooooo backward and primitive

this is getting obsolete. i can prove 100% that the se is more primitive than the north
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by davillian(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2017
I'm sure he dint write it
If I'm able to change that script he would have read it without knowing.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by omoelerin1: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
If that man is the North's rating for educationally sound then am not surprised why they are sooooo backward and primitive
I can see that you are educationally sound. Your grammar shows it all. After all you re a Southerner, a highly educated, and not primitive.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by olatunji390(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2017
DeKen:
Little minds and kids believe the only way to express themselves is to insult. Keep your insults to yourself kid.

Sorry adult
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Blizzy9ja:

Then the advanced ones who allowed the backward ones to rule over them must be very very stupid indeed - what a pity.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Tecno66: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
I am sure some people were expecting him to fall. By this he has convinced people like me that he is okay.
sarrki:
Buhari delievered his speech at the UN General assembly like a boss. Supreme leader of Africa.

Baba have shown the world that he's sound Educationally

He's Sound Health Wise

He's Sound in all Ramifications as a leader

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by sarrki(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Sarrki vs Loomer
50 : 0

Nah so my brother
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by msabotaura(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
My own contribution to all comments is may Allah help our Country to be the best among the other's.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by msylva2147(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
yet they rule you for decades with your educational background as you put it and can't use your pen and paper to takeover from the so called illiterate rather you are here busy wailing every time with every single English you heard for that day.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Blizzy9ja: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
msylva2147:
yet they rule you for decades with your educational background as you put it and can't use your pen and paper to takeover from the so called illiterate rather you are here busy wailing every time with every single English you heard for that day.
What is this one even saying? Is ruling your problem?
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Tolams16(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
nwosu1982:
restructuring comes b4 loving each other. Igbos r bin marginalized 4.yrs now. What r we waiting 4 to do d rightful tin 4 d betterment of all Nigerians. Lets tell ourselves d truth behind the hates
You say that the igbo's re beign marginalised...i dont completely dispute that. However the major problem is from the south south leaders demsleves..ur own leaders re d ones killing n suffering their ppl. Shell, chevron ,exxon mobil pays damage funds , grants and other incentives to d community, but rather than it beign use to repair damages, build better roads,schools andother amenities , it is being pocketed by ur leaders ,ur chiefs, ur elders, traditional rulera and LGA officials. Your side of the country recieves more scholarahips tand grants than all the other geopolitical zones combined.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by loomer: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:

Nah so my brother

Mumu, na all of una make them ban me abi, tell the foolish mod to do am again
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by sarrki(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2017
loomer:

Mumu, na all of una make them ban me abi, tell the foolish mod to do am again

Your sins have been forgiven

Go and sin no more
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by loomer: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:

Your sins have been forgiven

Go and sin no more

MUMU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open Advice To South West Governors On Housing / Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife / FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.