Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" (30744 Views)

Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) / US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) / Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by northvietnam(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2017
tea41:

Nice one
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Sirpaul(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2017
ridiculous very bad kindly delete....
tea41:
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by themonk(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
IPOB = Criminal....

Synonyms in 2017 Thesaurus Dictionary
Does that name sound igbo to you? What's a pathetic life you have. Take heart.
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2017
And they will be saying we should all study medicine.
Not because of skill,just because of employment
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by themonk(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2017
northvietnam:

Nice one
Nice wetin? grin
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by WilliamPossible(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2017
Boy u don mad abi?
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by seunfape(m): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2017
See people Wey wan rule us or Wey wan dy independent
Dubious people .
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Jakumo(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2017
Ha ha ha now I've heard it all. Hey, at least this self-taught Doctor Frankenstein did not try his hand at performing major surgeries like kidney or heart transplants, because that would have REALLY upped his career body-count.

One shudders at the thought of where Dr. Frankie would have sourced his "fairly used" human spare parts, if he had remained at large for long enough to diversify into the that lucrative freelance exploratory surgery "business."
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by justjify(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2017
okasebe:

Developers of lagos
You forgot to include Malaysia
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2017
all these people above me, advertising and typing unnecessary character should stop that!
seun and the mods, should make sure they eradicate those poos.

anyway, to the situation at hand, i believe the government should educate its citizens on drugs, as u can see, it is vividly obvious that people lacks the education on drugs, when i mean education i mean, subjecting them to the recognition of nafdac approval's drugs and implementing a licence of approval for selling of drugs by a particular personel and inform the general public on the development and necessary things to follow.
thanks.
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2017
The Police are hypocrites. The arrest may've been done to impress a money back that reported that particular patent medicine dealer.
A lot of people out there are in the business and they not only know it but patronizes them.
Why not clamp down on all of them?.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Antoeni(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2017
These IPOB Men re so despite,they can do anything or become anything jst to be seen as successful,pls let the take its cause

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by beaversticks(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2017
money.... love of money... extreme love of money (kills)
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:00am On Sep 20, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
IPOB = Criminal....

Synonyms in 2017 Thesaurus Dictionary

No vex, my brother, Orlu, Imo State born, but he is from Saudi Arabia, i didn't know...Ode buruku!
lol hahahahhahaha perfect ans u gave him.the guy come from china hahaha
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by gudvibz(f): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2017
All my years in life i've never bought drugs from hawers (whatever else they are called) no matter the situation or how cheap it might be
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by cinothed0n: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2017
he too should be sent to hell to count the number of people he killed
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Abudu2000(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2017
One chemist close to my house appears so confident and knowledgeable until I heard her speak. I was like wtf, if you can't speak even vanacular then how the hell did you get here...

May god save us from these quacks coz believe me when illness shows up you won't want to know if he or she is competent or not
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Unbreakable007: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2017
chibuike53:

slowpoke

E pain am.....

Am counting my money so i can't hear u grin grin
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Realists(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2017
luvinhubby:
This is a normal practice among many, if not all the chemists along all street corners Nigeria. Cough, Malaria, pain killers and minor ailment drugs are openly dispensed in these chemist.

Wrong as it may be, it is a common practice among Nigerians to run first to these chemist first once they are sick, and they never pretend to be medical doctors, they just dispense these with the active agreement of their customers.
See IGBO Man dey defend his fellow partner in crime.
An illegality will always be any illegality
See them Python dancers
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Effybaba(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2017
holatin:
give him overdose so he can know what it feel like, some case don't deserve to reach court I swear.
gbam i concour
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by ipobarecriminals: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2017
tongue angry sad angryipobareDEMONS angry cool tongue angry sad angry angry kill that BASTARD
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by ipobarecriminals: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2017
angry angry angry angry nah so dem go dey open chemist shop selling 20 naira mixure fake drug. 70s Igbo patent melicine seller are beta by far than dis kanu pickin
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by enemyofprogress: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2017
Na okoro man,the developers of the world
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by ipobarecriminals: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin see the terrorist fake Jean self.Dey must develop by force
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by GeneralOjukwu: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol hahahahhahaha perfect ans u gave him.the guy come from china hahaha

grin grin grin

Thank you, my friend. The biased mods deleted my post.

I give free home-training to those Igbos
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by NaijaTechGuy(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2017
Let me derail small. Permit me to wail... MYND44 MYND44, LALASTICLALA, LALASTICLALA, HONSULE, HONSULE, PUSKIN PUSKIN...mods forgive me for spamming your mentions abeg make person unban me biko and restore my last thread. The Spambot banned me after I spent hours working on a post.. Chai... Help o
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by beautiful232(f): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2017
thunder kill you dey
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by GeneralOjukwu: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2017
themonk:

Does that name sound igbo to you? What's a pathetic life you have. Take heart.

No vex, my brother, Orlu, Imo State born, but he is from Saudi Arabia, i didn't know...Ode buruku!
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by northvietnam(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2017
themonk:

Nice wetin? grin

O
N
E

lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) / 36-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old House Help 5 Times (Photo) / Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.